Specifications of Nut Coke with Size 10-30mm
Fixed Carbon (dry basis)
Ash (dry basis)
Volatile Matter (dry basis)
Sulphur (dry basis)
Total Moisture (as received)
Nut coke is low ash metallurgical coke of smaller grain size.
Nut coke is used in smelters and in the production of ferro alloys.
Nut coke is used in blast furnaces to increase productivity and achieve cost savings.
Packaging & Delivery
1. Packaging: in bulk
2. Delivery: loading rate of 5,000 mt per WWD SHINC at Tianjin port
nut coke ready to ship
loading of nut coke
- Q:What is cokeWhat applications are, what is the fire of Malachite copper
- Coke is a kind of reducing agent (C), under the heating conditions and some of the oxidation reduction reaction, can restore some important minerals, such as steel mills, etc..
- Q:Coke coal charcoal are used for what
- Coal:The use of coal is very extensive, according to the purpose of its use for three main purposes:(1) power coal,(2) coking coal,(3) coal used in coal chemical industry, which mainly includes gasification coal, coal for low temperature carbonization, hydrogenation of liquefied coal and so on.
- Q:What is the reasonable ratio of coal to coke
- According to the proportion of each unit type, different operation, different existing coal and different coke quality requirements are different and so on, can be said to suggest that the landlord can look at the altar of the myriads of changes, in some aspects of the coal blending, grasp some general principles, and then develop the proportion according to the actual situation.
- Q:What is the difference between coal and coke, heat, price, pollution, smoke, odor. Thank you experts answer
- From the heat, the quality of coke is generally greater than the quality of coal, such as coal, coal and the use of this kind of coal coke, coke prices higher.
- Q:Coke in the steelmaking process in the end is what
- It is necessary to add coke, pellet, sinter ore, ore and other materials into the blast furnace in a certain proportion, batch and sequence, and then to produce molten iron in the reducing atmosphere of the blast furnaceAfter the hot metal to steel in converter against the general converter, scrap also need to add a certain amount of used to balance the heat. Hot metal and scrap are added to the converter after the oxygen lance for oxygen operation, the oxidation of oxygen to carbon in liquid iron, silicon, manganese, phosphorus, sulfur and some non-metallic inclusions to form steel. Adding lime, dolomite, iron oxide and mine slag and coolant is needed in oxygen at the same time. After the completion of steel smelting in the tapping process according to different requirements with the corresponding iron alloy steel, after also refining process.
- Q:Relationship between coke M40 and M25
- Both are expressed in terms of the crushing strength of the cold mechanical strength index of coke quality.Among them, because of the specific measurement methods are not the same, so the use of different records.
- Q:The coke is divided into several separate uses
- Types of cokeCoke is usually divided by use of metallurgical coke (including blast furnace coke, coke and iron alloy coke etc.), coke and calcium carbide with coke gasification. The utility model is characterized in that the coal is formed by the compression of the coal powder, and a new type of coke, which is processed after carbonization, is called a coke.
- Q:What is the use of coke
- A definition of English Name: Coke, coke metallurgical coke blast furnace coke, coke, iron alloy coke and non-ferrous metal smelting coke ". Since more than 90% of metallurgical coke is used for blast furnace ironmaking, it is often referred to as coke. Coke is a special and molten iron cupola coke. Coke is the main fuel cupola molten iron. Its role is to melt the burden and make the hot metal overheating, the support column to maintain good ventilation. Therefore, the foundry coke should have large blocks, low reactivity, porosity is small, with impact crushing strength, low ash and sulfur enough.
- Q:How to remove the bottom of coke steel
- Two, with cooking shovel (Mason's Pihui knife is best) to remove surface soft.Three, the same with a spade close to the bottom of the pot to eradicate. Until the last thing left is black.Four, wash the metal wire ball friction force discoloration, and always use water to clean out the dirt.
- Q:Why does casting coke require phosphorus?
- Foundry coke is used in cupola melting iron will fuel. Because the blast furnace cupola and metallurgical industry is different, only melting effect, without reduction reaction, the furnace is not so dephosphorization, the phosphorus in coke, some will come back to this in the metallurgical molten iron, called "Rephosphorized", this is decided by the principle of thermodynamics and kinetics. To make the original low phosphorus iron phosphorus increased harmful phosphorus. Therefore, the general foundry to buy Coke require low phosphorus coke. Some foundry with part of lime and dolomite in dephosphorization of iron in cupola, in the process, can relax the requirements for coke. However, this is suitable for large-scale, continuous production of iron.
We are a public company in China , which is the biggest met coke producer in Shanxi porvince, the output around 6.4 Million tons per year.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||80.00% China market
20.00% India market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 800,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range