Specifications of Nut Coke with Size 10-30mm
Fixed Carbon (dry basis)
Ash (dry basis)
Volatile Matter (dry basis)
Sulphur (dry basis)
Total Moisture (as received)
Nut coke is low ash metallurgical coke of smaller grain size.
Nut coke is used in smelters and in the production of ferro alloys.
Nut coke is used in blast furnaces to increase productivity and achieve cost savings.
Packaging & Delivery
1. Packaging: in bulk
2. Delivery: loading rate of 5,000 mt per WWD SHINC at Tianjin port
nut coke ready to ship
loading of nut coke
- Q:Mechanism of carbon and coke is not the same as the price which high?
- Now, carbon factory has been discontinued, I start the original work - cable maintenance. The first floor of the post is my hair, said all no empty words. A combination of equipment quality is too bad, and Beijing Shougang, cleaning the equipment of large and the fact they are and exactly the same. Beijing is a liar equipment. Zhang Lian do is a donkey trading, factory equipment do Ba Chau are defective, they sold to Beijing fake technology company. I was at his factory inspection equipment of Shougang crooks in the factory. They stay trapped the loss of numerous investors. I now have been unable to recover
- Q:What kind of coke is used for steelmaking? The difference between metallurgical coke and foundry coke.
- Coke is a special and molten iron cupola coke. Coke is the main fuel cupola molten iron. Its role is to melt the burden and make the hot metal overheating, the support column to maintain good ventilation. Therefore, the foundry coke should have large blocks, low reactivity, porosity is small, with impact crushing strength, low ash and sulfur enough
- Q:The chemical composition of coke m10.m25 refers to?
- The physical properties of coke and its chemical composition are mainly determined by the type of coal used and the coking process
- Q:How to distinguish the level of coke. What is metallurgical coke
- Coke type: coke is usually divided by use of metallurgical coke (including blast furnace coke, coke and iron alloy coke etc.), coke and calcium carbide with coke gasification
- Q:What is the effect of coke moisture on the blast furnace?
- The influence of coke moisture on blast furnace can be divided into two parts:
- Q:What is the difference between metallurgical coke and chemical coke
- The chemical composition of coke including fixed carbon, ash, sulfur, volatile matter and moisture. Except moisture, other ingredients in dry coke, is an important raw material of cupola smelting, casting of the components of specific inspection requirements.
- Q:How much coke is needed for a ton of iron
- Iron ore in blast furnace, mainly iron and oxygen compound. At high temperature, the carbon monoxide produced in the coke and the carbon dioxide in the injection and the carbon monoxide generated by the carbon capture the oxygen in the iron ore, which is called the reduction. The iron ore is used to produce pig iron by reduction reaction. The gangue in the iron ore, the ash in the coke and the spraying material and the flux of the limestone in the furnace are combined to generate the slag, and the slag is discharged from the taphole and the slag outlet respectively. The gas is derived from the top of the furnace, which is used as industrial gas after dust removal. Modern blast furnace can also use the top of the high pressure, with the export part of the gas power generation.
- Q:Braised meat burning coke, iron black layer, I do not know how to clean, please help answer
- If the paste pot may wish to try the following several waysBrush pot1, with hot water can be, it is easy to wash, do not use wire brush the ball, put the pot brush bad, if it is aluminum brush used for cooking after eating on the body is very good. (if you must brush it, you can use the cloth to replace the steel ball)
- Q:What are the quality indicators of coke
- Different uses of different coke porosity index requirements, the general requirements of metallurgical coke porosity in the 40 ~ 45%, 35 ~ 40% in coke, coke export demand in about 30%. Coke crack degree and the porosity level, and the coking coal has a direct relationship, such as coal based coke refining, crack, high porosity, low strength; with coal as the foundation of the coal refining coke crack less, low porosity and high strength. The strength of coke is usually represented by two indices of crushing strength and abrasion resistance. Coke crushing strength refers to coke can resist foreign impact force without ability along cracks or defects at the broken, represented by the M40 value; wear strength of coke coke refers to the ability to resist external friction without surface of glass forming debris or powder, said M10. The cracking degree of coke affects the M40 value of its breaking strength, and the pore structure of coke affects the M10 value. There are many methods for determination of M40 and M10 value method, commonly used in our country the German migon drum test. Evaluation of the quality of coke, 1 of sulfur in coke: sulfur is a harmful impurity of iron smelting, which reduce the quality of pig iron. The sulfur content in the pig iron is more than 0.07%. 11% of the sulfur from the blast furnace charge into the furnace comes from the ore, and the other comes from the limestone; the other is from the coke, so the coke is the main source of sulfur in the charge of the 82.5% of the charge. Sulfur content in coke directly affects the production of blast furnace. When the sulfur content in coke is greater than 1.6%, sulfur increased 0.1%, the amount of coke increased 1.8%, limestone amount increased 3.7%, 0.3% increase in amount of ore blast furnace output to reduce the sulfur content under 1.5 - 2.0%. metallurgical coke is not greater than 1%, the use of large and medium-sized metallurgical coke content in blast furnace is less than 0.4 - 0.7%
- Q:Coke crushing equipment prices, manufacturers offer is how much
- The number of cracks has a direct impact on the strength and crushing strength of the coke, the index is generally measured in terms of crack degree (the number of cracks in the unit volume coke)
We are a public company in China , which is the biggest met coke producer in Shanxi porvince, the output around 6.4 Million tons per year.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||80.00% China market
20.00% India market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 800,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range