Specifications of Nut Coke with Size 10-30mm
Fixed Carbon (dry basis)
Ash (dry basis)
Volatile Matter (dry basis)
Sulphur (dry basis)
Total Moisture (as received)
Nut coke is low ash metallurgical coke of smaller grain size.
Nut coke is used in smelters and in the production of ferro alloys.
Nut coke is used in blast furnaces to increase productivity and achieve cost savings.
Packaging & Delivery
1. Packaging: in bulk
2. Delivery: loading rate of 5,000 mt per WWD SHINC at Tianjin port
nut coke ready to ship
loading of nut coke
- Q:What kind of coke is needed for smelting special steel
- What kind of coke smelting special steel need to ask the question itself is wrongThere are many kinds of special steel, different steel with different raw materials, the requirements of the quality of coke is not the sameSteel comes from iron, iron from iron ore and coke, and other additives
- Q:Coking tower and coke tower is what relationship?
- The question is not clear, according to the words you say should be: coking tower = coke towerThat will not help you
- Q:With the number of 1 tons of steel smelting coke
- The use of coke pig iron smelting blast furnace, for each different, which is each blast furnace coke ratio (the ratio of the iron smelting a ton of coke by iron determined how many meals). The country or the world, the iron and steel enterprises coke are not the same, the coke rate is as low as possible, but there are many factors which restrict the level of coke, such as advanced level equipment, raw material and fuel quality, or the operator level, advanced process and so on many factors which influence
- Q:Why does Coke provide heat during ironmaking?
- In addition to the reaction of iron and iron oxide will react C+O2=CO2; reaction exothermic;
- Q:What is the difference between coking coal and coke
- Coking coal is the raw material for producing cokeCoking coal is produced by carbonization: coal gas (carbon monoxide), coal tar, coke
- Q:Distinction and distinction of cokeSoil coke, improved coke, coke machine coke do, what is the difference between
- The concept of coke:Bituminous coal in the absence of air is heated to 950-1050 DEG C, after drying, pyrolysis, melting, bonding, curing and contraction of the final stage of this process is made of coke, coking high temperature (high temperature carbonization). By high temperature coking coke for blast furnace smelting, casting and gas generated in the process of coking. After the recovery and after the purification of coke oven gas is not only a high calorific value of fuel, and is an important raw material for organic synthesis industry. Metallurgical coke is coke, coke, iron alloy coke and non-ferrous metal smelting coke for metallurgical coke collectively. More than 90% were used for blast furnace ironmaking blast furnace coke, so often referred to as metallurgical coke is coke. The special cupola molten iron and coke. Coke is the main fuel cupola molten iron. It is melting charge and molten steel overheating, the support column to maintain its good permeability. Therefore, coke should be Preparation of large blocks, low reactivity, porosity is small, with impact crushing strength, low ash and sulfur enough.
- Q:What are the requirements for the quality of coke in blast furnace smelting
- Evaluation of coke quality1, sulfur content in coke: sulfur is a harmful impurity of iron smelting, which reduce the quality of pig iron. The sulfur content in the pig iron is more than 0.07%. 11% of the sulfur from the blast furnace charge into the furnace comes from the ore, and the other comes from the limestone; the other is from the coke, so the coke is the main source of sulfur in the charge of the 82.5% of the charge. Sulfur content in coke directly affects the production of blast furnace. When the sulfur content in coke is greater than 1.6%, sulfur increased 0.1%, the amount of coke increased 1.8%, limestone amount increased 3.7%, 0.3% increase in amount of ore blast furnace output to reduce the sulfur content under 1.5 - 2.0%. metallurgical coke is not greater than 1%, the use of large and medium-sized metallurgical coke content in blast furnace is less than 0.4 - 0.7%.2, the phosphorus in the coke: iron metallurgical coke coke content should be in the following 0.02 - 0.03%.3, the ash content of coke: Coke Ash on the impact of the blast furnace smelting is very significant. Coke ash increased by 1%, coke consumption increased by 2 - 2.5%, therefore, the reduction of coke ash is very necessary.
- Q:Who knows what the provisions of the coke train sampling country?
- Three, instrument and equipment of drying box: with automatic temperature adjusting device, can maintain the temperature of 170 DEG C and 105 a 180 a 110 C, the tray is made from galvanized sheet iron or aluminium sheet, size is about 300mm x 200mm X 20mm. The glass weighing bottles: diameter 40mm, high 25mm, and a grinding cover tightly. Dryer: inside the color of silica gel or granular anhydrous calcium chloride
- Q:The chemical composition of coke m10.m25 refers to?
- The physical properties of coke and its chemical composition are mainly determined by the type of coal used and the coking process
- Q:Types of coke and use of coke
- The vertical furnace processing of low metamorphic coal production of calcium carbide, ferroalloy, coke, chemical fertilizer production and ultra high power electrode, aerospace and medical high technology and high value-added products such as carbon needle coke the world's most complete and unique characteristics of the Chinese coking industrial system.
We are a public company in China , which is the biggest met coke producer in Shanxi porvince, the output around 6.4 Million tons per year.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||80.00% China market
20.00% India market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 800,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range