Specifications of foundry coke ash 10%
Ash: 10% max
Fixed carbon: 88% min
Sulphur: 0.6% max
Vm: 1.5% max
Total Moisture: 5% max
M40: 85% min
M10: 8 % max
Calorific value: 7000 Kcal/ kg min
Size: 120-250 mm 90% min, or as per buyer's requirement.
Main features of foundry coke
1. The foundry coke is made by China best coking coal resources in Shanxi provience
2. The foundry coke has high fixed carbon, enables to provide enough heating.
3. The foundry coke has low sulphur, secure the quality of iron castings.
4. All kinds of size are available.
Cupola is the most common type of melting furnace used in the foundry industry.
Heat, released from combustion of Foundry coke in the bed, melts the metallic charge materials.
Cupola operators depend upon foundry coke for several reactions in their melt units:
1. Energy to support the melting of the iron, alloys and fluxes in any given charge
2. Carbon pick-up as the iron drips past the coke bed area upon melting
Packaging & Delivery
Foundry coke is to be packed in bag or loose in container.
loading of foundry coke in one ton bag
loading of foundry coke loose in container
- Q:Coke and coal is one thing
- Not the same thing.Coal is often said of coal, including bituminous coal, lignite, anthracite, etc.
- Q:How much sulfur content of Coke will affect the casting process of nodular cast iron
- The level of spheroidization is not enough. The final sulfur content of molten iron before the spheroidizing treatment is best at 0.03%
- Q:What is coke and how is coke classified?
- Types of cokeCoke is usually divided by use of metallurgical coke (including blast furnace coke, coke and iron alloy coke, calcium carbide and coke gasification etc.) with coke. The pressurized pulverized coal forming coal, coke carbonization etc. in the new postprocessing process called Formcoke.
- Q:Dry or dry carbon carbon, coke or coke, and I do not know which word of
- Coke is bituminous coal in the absence of air is heated to 950-1050 DEG C, after drying, pyrolysis, melting, bonding, curing and contraction of the final stage of this process is made of coke, coking high temperature (high temperature carbonization). Coke obtained from high temperature coking for blast furnace smelting, casting and gasification. Coke oven gas produced in the process of coking and recovery is not only a high calorific value of fuel, but also an important industrial raw material for organic synthesis.
- Q:What are the indicators of first grade coke and the two grade coke?
- No greater than 12 is not greater than 0.6 not less than 80 not greater than 8 not greater than 1.9
- Q:What's the difference between coke and coke?
- In the process of coal carbonization of coal material: when the temperature is higher than 100 degrees in coal water evaporation; the temperature rises to 200 degrees above, combined with the release of water in coal; up to 350 DEG C, caking coal begin to soften, and further the formation of colloid viscous (this phenomenon does not occur, peat lignite; etc.) to 400 ~ 500 degrees most of the gas and tar precipitation, called a thermal decomposition products; at 450 to 550 DEG C, the thermal decomposition continues, gradually thickening and curing the formation of residue char!
- Q:What is the effect of coke moisture on the blast furnace?
- 2, if the long-term use of water containing high coke and blast furnace gas purification system and dry, it will affect the normal operation of the purification system (filtration pressure increased, serious and even lead to normal filtration, also lead to dust can not be normal unloading etc.); more serious for the blast furnace with net gas said not even a normal discharge (top pressure tank or a pressure higher than indoor clock dozens of kPa
- Q:How to determine the maturity of coke or not?
- The degree of fragmentation of coke: refers to the different levels of coke accounted for the percentage of total coke production. The particle size of coke is very important in blast furnace smelting. The coke block is uniform, the gap is large, the resistance is small, and the furnace condition runs well.Breaking strength of metallurgical coke (M40 drum index)The breaking strength of metallurgical coke is an index to reflect the breaking resistance of coke.Wear resistance of metallurgical coke (M10 drum index)The wear resistance of metallurgical coke is an index to reflect the wear resistance of coke.
- Q:Coke boiler belongs to coal-fired boiler
- Coke is commonly used in the smelting industry, such as iron smelting converter, steel blast furnace, ferroalloy electric furnace, etc.
- Q:What is the difference between coal and coke, heat, price, pollution, smoke, odor. Thank you experts answer
- Coal is the raw material that has not been treated by coking. Not every kind of coal for coke, according to the different requirements of the different kinds of coal
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade Foundry coke , is one of the biggest foundry coke manufacturers in China .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
20.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range