Specifications of foundry coke ash 10%
Ash: 10% max
Fixed carbon: 88% min
Sulphur: 0.6% max
Vm: 1.5% max
Total Moisture: 5% max
M40: 85% min
M10: 8 % max
Calorific value: 7000 Kcal/ kg min
Size: 120-250 mm 90% min, or as per buyer's requirement.
Main features of foundry coke
1. The foundry coke is made by China best coking coal resources in Shanxi provience
2. The foundry coke has high fixed carbon, enables to provide enough heating.
3. The foundry coke has low sulphur, secure the quality of iron castings.
4. All kinds of size are available.
Cupola is the most common type of melting furnace used in the foundry industry.
Heat, released from combustion of Foundry coke in the bed, melts the metallic charge materials.
Cupola operators depend upon foundry coke for several reactions in their melt units:
1. Energy to support the melting of the iron, alloys and fluxes in any given charge
2. Carbon pick-up as the iron drips past the coke bed area upon melting
Packaging & Delivery
Foundry coke is to be packed in bag or loose in container.
loading of foundry coke in one ton bag
loading of foundry coke loose in container
- Q:What is the reasonable ratio of coal to coke
- Coal is mainly composed of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, sulfur and phosphorus, and carbon, hydrogen, oxygen and three of the total possession of more than 95% of the quality of the machine, is a very important energy, metallurgy, chemical industry is an important raw material
- Q:What kind of coke is needed for smelting special steel
- 3) skeleton: smelting process in blast furnace is gas rise and decline occurred in the opposite charge of movement and interaction, the core permeability is the key operation of blast furnace. In the upper column, gas flow distribution of coke layer; in the middle of the column material, the coke from the skeleton effect, support has been melting the iron ore, the normal gas rise; in the lower column, high temperature in the solid massive existing coke and has become liquid hot metal and slag mixed together, become loose skeleton gas rising and falling iron and slag.
- Q:The reaction of the blast furnace ironmaking is the reduction reaction: the coke produces CO in the furnace,
- Coke index:The mechanical strength of the mechanical strength of ash sulfur%% volatile(crush strength M40) (abrasion strength M10)No greater than 12 is not greater than 0.6 not less than 80 not greater than 8 not greater than 1.9Two level 12.01-13.50 0.61-0.80 not less than 76 not greater than 9 not greater than 1.9Three level 13.51-15.00 0.81-1.00 not less than 72 not greater than 10 not greater than 1.9
- Q:Coke is how to produce, what is its purpose?
- Under the condition of air isolation, the bituminous coal is heated to 950-1050 DEG C, which is finally made into coke by drying, pyrolysis, melting, bonding, solidification and shrinkage. Coke oven gas produced in the process of coking and recovery is not only a high calorific value of fuel, but also an important industrial raw material for organic synthesis.
- Q:Sulphur content of coal and coke,
- The sulfur content of coking coal basically all into the coke, only a small number into the gas but the number is very limited. How much coal is the amount of sulfur in the general coal is the sulfur. It should be said that coke is basically a little lower and a little bit limited.In the process of coking volatile will be a lot of consumption, ash will increase 2-3%.
- Q:What is the effect of coke moisture on the blast furnace?
- 2, if the long-term use of water containing high coke and blast furnace gas purification system and dry, it will affect the normal operation of the purification system (filtration pressure increased, serious and even lead to normal filtration, also lead to dust can not be normal unloading etc.); more serious for the blast furnace with net gas said not even a normal discharge (top pressure tank or a pressure higher than indoor clock dozens of kPa
- Q:What is the density of coke?
- The true density of coke: 1.8 ~ 1.95kg/cm3; apparent density: 0.8 ~ 1.08kg/cm3; pile density: 400 ~ 500kg/cm3
- Q:How to distinguish the level of coke. What is metallurgical coke
- Coke type: coke is usually divided by use of metallurgical coke (including blast furnace coke, coke and iron alloy coke etc.), coke and calcium carbide with coke gasification
- Q:What are the criteria for coke classification and how to distinguish between primary and two grade coke?
- Evaluation of coke quality1, sulfur content in coke: sulfur is a harmful impurity of iron smelting, which reduce the quality of pig iron. In the steel-making pig iron sulfur content greater than 0.07% is waste. By blast furnace furnace into sulfur from 11% ore; 3.5% from limestone; 82.5% from coke, so coke is the main source of sulfur in charge coke. Sulfur directly affects the production of blast furnace coke. When the sulfur content is greater than 1.6%, sulfur increased 0.1%, the amount of coke increased 1.8%, limestone amount increased 3.7%, 0.3% increase in amount of ore blast furnace output to reduce the sulfur content under 1.5 - 2.0%. metallurgical coke is not greater than 1%, the sulfur content of large and medium-sized metallurgical coke the blast furnace is less than 0.4 - 0.7%.2, the phosphorus in the coke: iron metallurgical coke coke content should be in the 0.02 - 0.03% or less
- Q:What is the amount of waste gas produced by a ton of coke burning
- The coking coal is heated to 1000 DEG C under the condition of isolated air (high temperature carbonization)
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade Foundry coke , is one of the biggest foundry coke manufacturers in China .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
20.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range