Specifications of foundry coke ash 8%
Ash: 8% max
Fixed carbon: 90.5% min
Sulphur: 0.55% max
Vm: 1.5% max
Total Moisture: 5% max
Calorific value: 7300 kcal/kg min.
M10: 8 % max
M40: 90% min
Size 120-250 mm 90% min, 80-120 mm 90% min, or as per buyer's requirement
Main features of foundry coke
1. The foundry coke is made by China best coking coal resources in Shanxi provience
2. The foundry coke has high fixed carbon, enables to provide enough heating.
3. The foundry coke has low sulphur, secure the quality of iron castings.
4. All kinds of size are available.
Cupola is the most common type of melting furnace used in the foundry industry.
Heat, released from combustion of Foundry coke in the bed, melts the metallic charge materials.
Cupola operators depend upon foundry coke for several reactions in their melt units:
1. Energy to support the melting of the iron, alloys and fluxes in any given charge
2. Carbon pick-up as the iron drips past the coke bed area upon melting
Packaging & Delivery
Foundry coke is to be packed in bag or loose in container.
loading of foundry coke in one ton bag
loading of foundry coke loose in container
- Q:What is the difference between coking plant and coke plant
- Never heard of coke plant, coking plant is the production of coke products, there are other chemical products, it is estimated that you said the coke plant is the purchase of other people's desire to sell second-hand coke traders.
- Q:What chemical plant used to coke
- Under the condition of isolated air, the bituminous coal is heated to 950-1050 DEG C, and finally, the coke is made by drying, pyrolysis, melting, bonding, solidification and shrinkage
- Q:Coking coal, coke, coal, steam coal what is the difference?
- Coking coal is the raw material for coke
- Q:The chemical composition of coke is m10.m25
- Abrasion resistance refers to the ability of coke coke can resist friction without generating surface of glass forming debris or powder, by the M10 value. The effect of the crack of coke crushing strength, M40 value, the influence of coke pore structure of abrasion strength M10 value determination method of.M40 and M10 was more in China the migon drum test in Germany. As shown in table 31-1.After the completion of the test, the sieve with the pore diameter of 40mm and 10mm screening, greater than the percentage of 40mm particle size is M40, less than 10mm of the particle size of the M10 value. The intensity of the provisions of China Metallurgical Coke indicators are shown in table 31-2.
- Q:How much coke oven gas is produced?
- You have to know what kind of coal isBituminous coal and anthracite are determined according to the content of volatile matter in coal,Bituminous coal has C content, geological time is long, but not easy to burn!It is also different from the different producing areas of bituminous coal. Mainly depends on what you want to be low calorific value (not including the vaporization of water vapor latent heat release). High calorific valueTo determine the coal species, industrial analysis, to determine the content of water, ash, volatile, fixed carbon content!That is, there is no formula, mainly the test.Low calorific value = high calorific value -206*H-23MH-- hydrogen contentM-- moisture content (both received base)
- Q:Who knows what the provisions of the coke train sampling country?
- Methods for determination of moisture content of coke, a method of introduction of a certain quality of coke samples, placed in a drying box, drying at a certain temperature to a constant quality. Calculation of the percentage of water content in the mass loss of the coke sample. Two. Reagent color silica gel: industrial products
- Q:Who can talk about the coke industry prospects?
- But at present, the iron making technology without coke has not yet been relatively mature, and it is not dominant compared with the traditional ironmaking technology. Coke industry still has development prospects.
- Q:What are the main uses of coke
- Main use of coke:1, is the most important coking products, more than 90% countries most coke used in blast furnace, blast furnace with coke instead of charcoal, laid the foundation for the large-scale modern blast, is an important milepost in the history of metallurgy.
- Q:What is the amount of waste gas produced by a ton of coke burning
- The coking coal is heated to 1000 DEG C under the condition of isolated air (high temperature carbonization)
- Q:What is the phosphorus content in coke
- After drying, pyrolysis, melting, bonding, curing, shrinkage and other stages of the final coke, this process is called high temperature coking (high temperature carbonization)
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade Foundry coke , is one of the biggest foundry coke manufacturers in China .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
20.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range