Specifications of foundry coke ash 9%
Ash: 9% max
Fixed carbon: 89.5% min
Sulphur: 0.6% max
Vm: 1.5% max
Total Moisture: 5% max
M40: 89% min
M10: 8 % max
Calorific value: 7200 Kcal/ kg min
Size: 120-250 mm 90% min, or as per buyer's requirement.
Main features of foundry coke
1. The foundry coke is made by China best coking coal resources in Shanxi provience
2. The foundry coke has high fixed carbon, enables to provide enough heating.
3. The foundry coke has low sulphur, secure the quality of iron castings.
4. All kinds of size are available.
Cupola is the most common type of melting furnace used in the foundry industry.
Heat, released from combustion of Foundry coke in the bed, melts the metallic charge materials.
Cupola operators depend upon foundry coke for several reactions in their melt units:
1. Energy to support the melting of the iron, alloys and fluxes in any given charge
2. Carbon pick-up as the iron drips past the coke bed area upon melting
Packaging & Delivery
Foundry coke is to be packed in bag or loose in container.
loading of foundry coke in one ton bag
loading of foundry coke loose in container
- Q:What is coke and how is coke classified?
- Metallurgical coke is coke, coke, iron alloy coke and non-ferrous metal smelting coke for metallurgical coke collectively. More than 90% are used in blast furnace, the furnace coke often called metallurgical coke. Metallurgical coke quality standard Chinese formulation (GB/T1996-94) is the blast furnace quality standards.Gasification coke is a kind of coke, which is specially used in the production of gas. It is mainly used in the fixed bed gas producer with solid slag, as the raw material to produce CO and H2 gas:C+O2 - CO2+408177KJCO2+C - 2CO-162142KJC+H2O - CO+H2-118628KJC+2H2O - CO2+2H2-75115KJBecause the process of producing the CO and H2 are endothermic reaction, need heat supplied by the coke combustion, so the heat is gasified char gasification process. The gasification coke required low ash content, high ash fusion point, block degree appropriate and uniform. The general requirements are as follows: >80% fixed carbon ash; 1250 degrees Celsius; volatile 84%, ash
- Q:The cost of iron ore and coke
- Per ton of iron ore 490 yuan / ton, the use of steel per ton coke of 500 kg, coke per ton of 1250 yuan / ton. You can calculate the proportion of these data
- Q:Why use coke instead of carbon in blast furnace ironmaking
- The role of coke in the blast furnace: 1 reducing agent 2 heating agent 3 skeleton role. Combined with the effect of coke in the blast furnace can know compared with coke instead of charcoal. The coke oven gas is produced high calorific value of fuel, and is an important raw material for organic synthesis industry.
- Q:What are the companies that produce coke
- Very much, what kind of coke do you want, our company would like to buy coke particles
- Q:Who can talk about the coke industry prospects?
- Steelmaking is definitely not coke, but now most of the very mature iron making technology needs coke, the future direction of development of iron is not used or less coke
- Q:Why does Coke provide heat during ironmaking?
- Generate CO2;Of course, high temperature will produce CO, but not many;Please ask questions
- Q:The difference between semi coke and coke
- Coke strength is poor, poor permeability, high temperature performance is poor, the use of a large risk, easy to cause fluctuations in blast furnace conditions. Prices are relatively cheap. Low temperature coke and high temperature are all coal products.
- Q:The total amount of heat released by the fully burnt 200g coke is 60% by the mass of 10kg water absorption [q coke =3.0 * 107J/kg, C water =4.2 * 103J/ (kg = C)
- At a standard atmospheric pressure, the boiling point is 100 DEG C, the temperature of the water rises to a temperature of 100 DEG C, and the temperature will not change,So the water temperature can be increased to 100;Answer: (1) the heat absorbed by water is 3.6 * 106J;(2) after absorbing heat, the temperature of the water will rise to about 100 degrees centigrade
- Q:Natural gas can replace coke smelting pig iron
- No, because the coke in the blast furnace to heat, reducing agent, skeleton and carbon supply four functions
- Q:How easy to use coke barbecue?
- Coke obtained from high temperature coking for blast furnace smelting, casting and gasification. Coke oven gas produced in the process of coking and recovery is not only a high calorific value of fuel, but also an important industrial raw material for organic synthesis.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade Foundry coke , is one of the biggest foundry coke manufacturers in China .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
20.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range