Specifications of foundry coke ash 9%
Ash: 9% max
Fixed carbon: 89.5% min
Sulphur: 0.6% max
Vm: 1.5% max
Total Moisture: 5% max
M40: 89% min
M10: 8 % max
Calorific value: 7200 Kcal/ kg min
Size: 120-250 mm 90% min, or as per buyer's requirement.
Main features of foundry coke
1. The foundry coke is made by China best coking coal resources in Shanxi provience
2. The foundry coke has high fixed carbon, enables to provide enough heating.
3. The foundry coke has low sulphur, secure the quality of iron castings.
4. All kinds of size are available.
Cupola is the most common type of melting furnace used in the foundry industry.
Heat, released from combustion of Foundry coke in the bed, melts the metallic charge materials.
Cupola operators depend upon foundry coke for several reactions in their melt units:
1. Energy to support the melting of the iron, alloys and fluxes in any given charge
2. Carbon pick-up as the iron drips past the coke bed area upon melting
Packaging & Delivery
Foundry coke is to be packed in bag or loose in container.
loading of foundry coke in one ton bag
loading of foundry coke loose in container
- Q:How long should it be to store coke in the open air
- The ground is flat, so it is convenient to transport.In addition, if it can be stored indoors, try not to open. For shelter.
- Q:Why is coke used in blast furnace steelmaking?
- The reason of coke used in blast furnace steelmaking:Coke is the product after the desulfurization of coal, because the removal of sulfur in coal, coal tar and other harmful substances, no longer in the process of steelmaking, the impact on the quality of steel, the formation of unnecessary ingredients.
- Q:How much coke can a ton of coal
- The key depends on volatile coking coal quality good volatile low words should now 1.3-1.4 tons of coking coal out of a ton of coke
- Q:Coke belongs to the coal industry
- Classification and code (2002 Edition) code 25 petroleum processing, coking and nuclear fuel processing industry classification and code (2002 Edition) A agriculture, forest, animal husbandry and fishery 23 printing and record medium reproduction 4900 building decoration 01 24 agricultural stationery and sporting goods manufacturing 50 other building 02 forestry 25 oil processing and coking and nuclear fuel processing F transportation
- Q:Who knows what the provisions of the coke train sampling country?
- Three, instrument and equipment of drying box: with automatic temperature adjusting device, can maintain the temperature of 170 DEG C and 105 a 180 a 110 C, the tray is made from galvanized sheet iron or aluminium sheet, size is about 300mm x 200mm X 20mm. The glass weighing bottles: diameter 40mm, high 25mm, and a grinding cover tightly. Dryer: inside the color of silica gel or granular anhydrous calcium chloride
- Q:Why use coke instead of carbon in blast furnace ironmaking
- The role of coke in the blast furnace: 1 reducing agent 2 heating agent 3 skeleton role. Combined with the effect of coke in the blast furnace can know compared with coke instead of charcoal. The coke oven gas is produced high calorific value of fuel, and is an important raw material for organic synthesis industry.
- Q:What is coke? What is the use?
- Lay the foundation for large-scale modern blast furnace, is an important milepost in the history of metallurgy. The blast furnace operation and achieve good technical and economic indexes, smelting with coke (coke) must have appropriate chemical and physical properties, including thermal properties in the smelting process.
- Q:What is the use of coke
- The physical properties of the coke coke coke screening composition, physical properties including bulk density, coke coke coke true relative density, apparent relative density and porosity of coke, coke, coke, thermal conductivity and specific heat of coke thermal stress, ignition temperature of coke, coke, coke thermal expansion coefficient of shrinkage, resistivity and permeability of coke coke. The physical properties of coke are closely related to its mechanical strength, thermal strength and chemical properties at room temperature. Following the main physical properties of coke: true density is 1.8-1.95g/cm3 0.88-1.08g/ cm3; apparent density; porosity is 35-55%; bulk density is 400-500kg/ m3; the average heat capacity is 0.808kj/ (KGK) (100 C), 1.465kj/ (KGK) (1000 DEG C); the thermal conductivity is 2.64kj/ (MHK) (room temperature), 6.91kg/ (MHK) (900 DEG C); ignition temperature (air) is 450-650 DEG C; dry ash free calorific value is 30-32KJ/g;
- Q:How to remove the bottom of coke steel
- After high temperature sintering, and carbonization of things, glued to the pot, often with chemical methods.The most effective way to do this is by hand:Soak in hot water for a few hours (or a day and night).
- Q:What is the amount of waste gas produced by a ton of coke burning
- Process for producing coke, coke oven gas and coking chemical products by thermal decomposition and coking.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade Foundry coke , is one of the biggest foundry coke manufacturers in China .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
20.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range