Order On-line Tracking
Specifications of foundry coke ash 9%
Ash: 9% max
Fixed carbon: 89.5% min
Sulphur: 0.6% max
Vm: 1.5% max
Total Moisture: 5% max
M40: 89% min
M10: 8 % max
Calorific value: 7200 Kcal/ kg min
Size: 120-250 mm 90% min, or as per buyer's requirement.
Main features of foundry coke
1. The foundry coke is made by China best coking coal resources in Shanxi provience
2. The foundry coke has high fixed carbon, enables to provide enough heating.
3. The foundry coke has low sulphur, secure the quality of iron castings.
4. All kinds of size are available.
Cupola is the most common type of melting furnace used in the foundry industry.
Heat, released from combustion of Foundry coke in the bed, melts the metallic charge materials.
Cupola operators depend upon foundry coke for several reactions in their melt units:
1. Energy to support the melting of the iron, alloys and fluxes in any given charge
2. Carbon pick-up as the iron drips past the coke bed area upon melting
Packaging & Delivery
Foundry coke is to be packed in bag or loose in container.
loading of foundry coke in one ton bag
loading of foundry coke loose in container
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Below US$1 Million|
|Main Markets||80.00% China
20.00% Eastern Asia
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001:2008；|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Export Percentage||41% - 50%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||8000 People|
|Factory Size:||Above 500,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 5|
|Contract Manufacturing||Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||High|