Order On-line Tracking
Specifications of Low Ash Metallurgical Coke CSR60%
Volatile Matter (DB)
Size 30-80 mm
Main Features of Low Ash Metallurgical Coke
Below main features helps a lot for an efficient smelting:
1. Low Ash ensures a high fixed carbon and provides enough heat.
2. Low Volatile matter reduces waste matters.
3. Low Sulphur and Phos improve the quality of pig iron.
4. High CSR and low CRI keep coke's propertity in the furnace.
5. High M40 and low M10 enable to maintain coke's hardness.
To be used for blast furnace in steel plants or ferro alloy plants.
During the process of smelting, met coke, iron ore and limestone are to be filled into the blast furnace as the raw materials.
Met coke serves in blast furnaces mainly as a reductant and source of heat.
It is also used as a bearing and filling material through which gas circulates in the column of blast-furnace charge.
Packaging & Delivery
1. Packaging: in bulk
2. Delivery: loading rate of 8,000 mt per WWD SHINC at Lianyuangang port
loading rate of 15,000 mt per WWD SHINC at Tianjin port
loading of met coke
met coke in ship's hold
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Below US$1 Million|
|Main Markets||80.00% China market
20.00% India market
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001:2008|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Export Percentage||1% - 10%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||6000 People|
|Factory Size:||Above 800,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||：Above 6|
|Contract Manufacturing||Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|