Specifications of Low Ash Metallurgical Coke CSR60%
Volatile Matter (DB)
Size 30-80 mm
Main Features of Low Ash Metallurgical Coke
Below main features helps a lot for an efficient smelting:
1. Low Ash ensures a high fixed carbon and provides enough heat.
2. Low Volatile matter reduces waste matters.
3. Low Sulphur and Phos improve the quality of pig iron.
4. High CSR and low CRI keep coke's propertity in the furnace.
5. High M40 and low M10 enable to maintain coke's hardness.
To be used for blast furnace in steel plants or ferro alloy plants.
During the process of smelting, met coke, iron ore and limestone are to be filled into the blast furnace as the raw materials.
Met coke serves in blast furnaces mainly as a reductant and source of heat.
It is also used as a bearing and filling material through which gas circulates in the column of blast-furnace charge.
Packaging & Delivery
1. Packaging: in bulk
2. Delivery: loading rate of 8,000 mt per WWD SHINC at Lianyuangang port
loading rate of 15,000 mt per WWD SHINC at Tianjin port
loading of met coke
met coke in ship's hold
- Q:What is the difference between metallurgical coke and chemical coke
- The chemical composition of coke including fixed carbon, ash, sulfur, volatile matter and moisture. Except moisture, other ingredients in dry coke, is an important raw material of cupola smelting, casting of the components of specific inspection requirements.
- Q:What are the ingredients of coke
- The chemical composition of coke including fixed carbon, ash, sulfur, volatile matter and moisture. Except moisture, other ingredients in dry coke as basis.
- Q:The total amount of heat released by the fully burnt 200g coke is 60% by the mass of 10kg water absorption [q coke =3.0 * 107J/kg, C water =4.2 * 103J/ (kg = C)
- Dry water temperatures:Delta t=Q ceilingC water m water=3.6 x 106J4.2 x 103J/ (kg * c) * 10kgC = 85.7,At the end of a water temperature t=t0+ t=20 C +85.7 =105.7 oc,
- Q:Why does Coke provide heat during ironmaking?
- Yes；To restore the Fe reaction to provide heat, this reaction requires a higher heat, but the heat is high, the heat is not high enough to provide; so adding coke, more convenient to raise the temperature;
- Q:What are the companies that produce coke
- Too many enterprises to produce coke. You search on Baidu, coke, a lot of business
- Q:The coke is divided into several separate uses
- Gasification coke is used for the production of coke gas. The utility model is mainly used in a fixed bed coal gas producer with solid slag discharging, and is used as a gasification raw material to produce CO and H2 as combustible components. The main reaction of gasification process:C+O2 - CO2+408177KJ
- Q:Who can talk about the coke industry prospects?
- But at present, the iron making technology without coke has not yet been relatively mature, and it is not dominant compared with the traditional ironmaking technology. Coke industry still has development prospects.
- Q:What is the use of coke
- From the distribution of coke production in China, the distribution of coking enterprises in China is unbalanced, which is mainly distributed in North China, East China and northeast china. Three, the use of coke coke is mainly used in blast furnace ironmaking and copper, lead, zinc, titanium, antimony, mercury and other non-ferrous metal smelting furnace, reducing agent, heating agent and the role of the material column skeleton. The use of coke instead of charcoal in the blast furnace has laid the foundation for the large-scale development of modern blast furnaces and is a major milestone in the history of metallurgy. In order to achieve better technical and economic indexes of blast furnace operation, the coke (metallurgical coke) must have proper chemical and physical properties. In addition to a large number of coke used in iron smelting and non-ferrous metal smelting (metallurgical coke), but also for casting, chemical, calcium carbide and iron alloy, the quality requirements are different. Such as foundry coke, generally require large size, low porosity, high fixed carbon and low sulfur; chemical gasification, strict requirements for strength, but requires good response, high ash melting point; calcium carbide and coke production requirements to improve the fixed carbon content.
- Q:The difference between coal and coke
- Today, the Customs Tariff Commission of the State Council issued the notice on the implementation of the tariff plan in 2013. Shang magnesium network noticed,. This important change, apparently stems from the WTO requires China to cancel the export of raw materials restriction policy decisions. In recent years, due to higher export tariffs, coke exports almost stagnant, but also indirectly affect the production of magnesium metal. Due to insufficient supply of coke oven gas, and the price increases, the production of primary magnesium in the main producing area of Shanxi magnesium metal has been seriously reduced. Shang magnesium network analysis, the abolition of coke and semi coke export tariffs next year, the amount of exports should be theoretically faster recovery, some of the original magnesium production capacity will be restored. However, the government may take other measures to limit coke and semi coke production, coupled with the western economic downturn, exports may be rapid growth. Therefore, the coke industry after the abolition of export tariffs on the market situation remains to be seen, the impact on the magnesium industry has yet to be further assessed.
- Q:What are the criteria for coke classification and how to distinguish between primary and two grade coke?
- Quality index of cokeCoke is the solid product of high temperature carbonization, the main ingredient is carbon, is the pore structure has a crack and irregular (or pore porous). The crack number directly affects the coke strength and crushing strength, the index generally refers to the unit volume of the crack (crack number within the coke grain length). To measure the pore structure of the main indicators to measure with porosity (only coke pore volume accounted for percentage of the total volume) that it affects the coke reactivity and strength. The different uses of the coke porosity index for different requirements, the general metallurgical coke gas hole rate in 40 ~ 45%, foundry requirements in 35 ~ 40%, coke export requirements in 30%. Coke crack degree and the porosity level, and the coking coal has a direct relationship, such as coal based coke refining, crack, high porosity, low strength and coking coal as a base; Coke coal refining. Crack less, low porosity and high strength. The strength of coke is used to denote the crushing strength and abrasion resistance of two indicators. The coke crushing strength is that coke can resist foreign impact force without ability along cracks or defects at the broken table, shown by M40 wear; strength of coke coke refers to the ability to resist external friction without surface of glass forming debris or powder, by the M10 value. The effect of the crack of coke crushing strength, M40 value, M10 value and abrasion strength influence of coke pore structure. M40 and M10 were determined by lot. In China the migon drum test in Germany.
We are a public company in China , which is the biggest met coke producer in Shanxi porvince, the output around 6.4 Million tons per year.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||80.00% China market
20.00% India market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 800,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range