Specifications of Low Ash Metallurgical Coke CSR 66%
Volatile Matter (ADB)
Size 30-80 mm
Main Features of Low Ash Metallurgical Coke
Below main features helps a lot for an efficient smelting:
1. Low Ash ensures a high fixed carbon and provides enough heat.
2. Low Volatile matter reduces waste matters.
3. Low Sulphur and Phos improve the quality of pig iron.
4. High CSR and low CRI keep coke's propertity in the furnace.
5. High M40 and low M10 enable to maintain coke's hardness.
To be used for blast furnace in steel plants or ferro alloy plants.
During the process of smelting, met coke, iron ore and limestone are to be filled into the blast furnace as the raw materials.
Met coke serves in blast furnaces mainly as a reductant and source of heat.
It is also used as a bearing and filling material through which gas circulates in the column of blast-furnace charge.
Packaging & Delivery
1. Packaging: in bulk
2. Delivery: loading rate of 8,000 mt per WWD SHINC at Lianyuangang port
loading rate of 15,000 mt per WWD SHINC at Tianjin port
Loading of met coke
met coke in ship's hold
- Q:Coke indicators are divided into grades
- The index of pore structure is mainly expressed by the porosity rate (the percentage of the total volume of coke), which affects the reactivity and strength of coke. Different uses of different coke porosity index requirements, the general requirements of metallurgical coke porosity in the 40 ~ 45%, 35 ~ 40% in coke, coke export demand in about 30%. Coke crack degree and the porosity level, and the coking coal has a direct relationship, such as coal based coke refining, crack, high porosity, low strength; with coal as the foundation of the coal refining coke crack less, low porosity and high strength
- Q:In the coke analysis index, M40% and M25% respectively mean what?
- (1) crushing strength (shatter strength): the ability of a certain particle size coal sample to fall under the condition of free fall.
- Q:What is the amount of waste gas produced by a ton of coke burning
- Metallurgical coke with high carbon content, high porosity, high strength (especially high temperature strength), is an important fuel and reducing agent of blast furnace ironmaking, but also the entire blast furnace pillar supporting agent and loose agent
- Q:Dry or dry carbon carbon, coke or coke, and I do not know which word of
- Metallurgical coke is coke, coke, iron alloy coke and non-ferrous metal smelting coke ". Since more than 90% of metallurgical coke is used for blast furnace ironmaking, it is often referred to as coke.
- Q:What are the national standards for grade two coke?
- Volatile content is not greater than 1.80; crushing strength: M40:76.1 - 80, M25:88.1 - 92; wear resistance: M10: not more than 8.5;
- Q:What is the phosphorus content in coke
- After drying, pyrolysis, melting, bonding, curing, shrinkage and other stages of the final coke, this process is called high temperature coking (high temperature carbonization)
- Q:What are the main uses of coke
- Main use of coke:1, is the most important coking products, more than 90% countries most coke used in blast furnace, blast furnace with coke instead of charcoal, laid the foundation for the large-scale modern blast, is an important milepost in the history of metallurgy.
- Q:What is the essential difference between coal and coke?
- (1) power coal(2) coking coal (bituminous coal)(3) coal used in coal chemical industry, which mainly includes gasification coal, coal for low temperature carbonization, hydrogenation of liquefied coal and so on.
- Q:Purpose of using coke in iron making raw materials
- It can capture the oxygen atoms in iron oxide or magnetic iron oxide to form carbon dioxide. The reaction equation is as follows:3C+2 (Fe2O3) = ==3 (CO2) +2Fe at high temperature2C+ (Fe3O4) = ==2 (CO2) +3Fe at high temperature
- Q:Is the power plant using coking coal or coke?
- According to the use of coal can be divided into: injection coal, coal, coal coking coal can be divided into: lean coal, coking coal, gas coal, fat coal, lignite in five categories. Coking coal is used to refine coke. The power plant's coal coal power coal can also be said that under normal circumstances, can not be used for coking coal can be used to make electricity.
We are a public company in China , which is the biggest met coke producer in Shanxi porvince, the output around 6.4 Million tons per year.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||80.00% China market
20.00% India market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 800,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range