Specifications of Low Ash Metallurgical Coke CSR 66%
Volatile Matter (ADB)
Size 30-80 mm
Main Features of Low Ash Metallurgical Coke
Below main features helps a lot for an efficient smelting:
1. Low Ash ensures a high fixed carbon and provides enough heat.
2. Low Volatile matter reduces waste matters.
3. Low Sulphur and Phos improve the quality of pig iron.
4. High CSR and low CRI keep coke's propertity in the furnace.
5. High M40 and low M10 enable to maintain coke's hardness.
To be used for blast furnace in steel plants or ferro alloy plants.
During the process of smelting, met coke, iron ore and limestone are to be filled into the blast furnace as the raw materials.
Met coke serves in blast furnaces mainly as a reductant and source of heat.
It is also used as a bearing and filling material through which gas circulates in the column of blast-furnace charge.
Packaging & Delivery
1. Packaging: in bulk
2. Delivery: loading rate of 8,000 mt per WWD SHINC at Lianyuangang port
loading rate of 15,000 mt per WWD SHINC at Tianjin port
Loading of met coke
met coke in ship's hold
- Q:How long should it be to store coke in the open air
- So, in addition to avoid rain and direct sunlight, ventilation is.Coal and coke stored in an airless environment, a large degree of risk. The temperature is too high or spontaneous combustion has been easy to stuffy.
- Q:What is the essential difference between coal and coke?
- (1) power coal(2) coking coal (bituminous coal)(3) coal used in coal chemical industry, which mainly includes gasification coal, coal for low temperature carbonization, hydrogenation of liquefied coal and so on.
- Q:Coking tower and coke tower is what relationship?
- Coking plant coal tower, primary cooling tower, cooling tower, etc.. The coal tower is used to store coal for coke oven. The cooling tower is used to cool the gas and cooling tower cooling water.
- Q:The total amount of heat released by the fully burnt 200g coke is 60% by the mass of 10kg water absorption [q coke =3.0 * 107J/kg, C water =4.2 * 103J/ (kg = C)
- Dry water temperatures:Delta t=Q ceilingC water m water=3.6 x 106J4.2 x 103J/ (kg * c) * 10kgC = 85.7,At the end of a water temperature t=t0+ t=20 C +85.7 =105.7 oc,
- Q:The specifications for coke used in stainless steel smelting are as follows
- Two metallurgical coke: fixed carbon 84.5-85%; calorific value 7000cal/kg; ash < 13.5%; volatile < 1.9%; all 6% "0.7%" water; sulfur;
- Q:What is the difference between the industrial analysis of coke and the industrial analysis of coal samples
- Coke GB/T 1996-2003, volatile coke is the most difficult to do
- Q:What does Coke test index M25 mean?
- The index of pore structure is mainly expressed by the porosity rate (the percentage of the total volume of coke), which affects the reactivity and strength of coke. Different uses of different coke porosity index requirements, the general requirements of metallurgical coke porosity in the 40 ~ 45%, 35 ~ 40% in coke, coke export demand in about 30%. Coke crack degree and the porosity level, and the coking coal has a direct relationship, such as coal based coke refining, crack, high porosity, low strength; with coal as the foundation of the coal refining coke crack less, low porosity and high strength. The strength of coke is usually represented by two indices of crushing strength and abrasion resistance
- Q:What is the density of coke?
- Do you want to transport by rail? Ha ha, you might as well ask the freight forwarding clerk, he / she will tell you the various models of the volume and the weight can be installed, the conversion of the density of the pile is more accurate.
- Q:How to remove the bottom of coke steel
- After high temperature sintering, and carbonization of things, glued to the pot, often with chemical methods.The most effective way to do this is by hand:Soak in hot water for a few hours (or a day and night).
- Q:What are the national standards for grade two coke?
- Two national standards for metallurgical coke: total sulfur: 0.61 - 0.80; ash: 12.01 - 13.50
We are a public company in China , which is the biggest met coke producer in Shanxi porvince, the output around 6.4 Million tons per year.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||80.00% China market
20.00% India market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 800,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range