1.Structure of Calcined Petroleum Description
Calcined Petroleum Coke is shortly called CPC, main ingredients are carbon,. Black grain, it is produced from green petroleum coke, the fixed carbon is mainly from 98%-99%.. Very difficult to melt. Insoluble in water, soluble in sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide solution. Mainly used for steelmaking, foundry.
Quick Details of Calcined Petroleum Coke FC 98.5% S 0.5% max:
Place of Origin: China mainland
Type: Carbon additive
Shape: Carbon particle
Application:Additives of Metallurgy
Advantage and competitive of Calcined Petroleum Coke:
1. strong supply capability
2. fast transportation
3. lower and reasonable price for your reference
4.low sulphur, low ash
5.fixed carbon:98% -99%
6..sulphur:lower than 0.7%
Specifications of Calcined Petroleum Coke FC 98.5% S 0.5% max:
PARAMETER UNIT GUARANTEE VALUE
Usage/Applications of Calcined Petroleum Coke FC 98.5% S 0.5% max:
Additives of Metallurgy
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging:1mt big bag or according to customers' requirements
Delivery:As soon as possible
- Q:Relationship between coke M40 and M25
- Visible: the two are called coke crushing strength index, has a certain correlation. Coking coking coal coke, the two general values are relatively large, and vice versa.The specific number of relations, to specific measurement of different manufacturers of coke M40 and M25 values, statistical regression, in order to determine.
- Q:What is the amount of waste gas produced by a ton of coke burning
- Process for producing coke, coke oven gas and coking chemical products by thermal decomposition and coking.
- Q:Coke and coal is one thing
- Coke is bituminous coal under the condition of isolated air, heated to 950-1050 DEG C, after drying, pyrolysis, melting, bonding, solidification, shrinkage and other stages of the final coke, this process is called high temperature coking (high temperature carbonization).Coke is a deep processing of coal products.
- Q:The specifications for coke used in stainless steel smelting are as follows
- Metallurgical coke indicators are as follows:A metallurgical coke: fixed carbon, 86%; calorific value 7300cal/kg; ash < 12%; volatile < 1.9%; all 5% "0.6%" water; sulfur;
- Q:What is the density of coke?
- Do you want to transport by rail? Ha ha, you might as well ask the freight forwarding clerk, he / she will tell you the various models of the volume and the weight can be installed, the conversion of the density of the pile is more accurate.
- Q:Coke belongs to the coal industry
- Classification and code (2002 Edition) code 25 petroleum processing, coking and nuclear fuel processing industry classification and code (2002 Edition) A agriculture, forest, animal husbandry and fishery 23 printing and record medium reproduction 4900 building decoration 01 24 agricultural stationery and sporting goods manufacturing 50 other building 02 forestry 25 oil processing and coking and nuclear fuel processing F transportation
- Q:The difference between coal and coke
- The production of coke products in general is mainly based on high temperature carbonization, and the carbonization temperature usually needs about 1000 degrees celsius. After years of development, the current large-scale coke furnace equipment and technology is relatively mature, have equipment to improve the yield so as to achieve large-scale production conditions, coke furnace built in recent years, each with a yield of about 500 thousand tons, the highest can be even more than 1 million tons / year, such as the recent launch of mine international coking plant two chamber coke oven 7.63 m, each with a yield of 1 million 100 thousand tons per year.
- Q:Why does casting coke require phosphorus?
- Foundry coke is used in cupola melting iron will fuel. Because the blast furnace cupola and metallurgical industry is different, only melting effect, without reduction reaction, the furnace is not so dephosphorization, the phosphorus in coke, some will come back to this in the metallurgical molten iron, called "Rephosphorized", this is decided by the principle of thermodynamics and kinetics. To make the original low phosphorus iron phosphorus increased harmful phosphorus. Therefore, the general foundry to buy Coke require low phosphorus coke. Some foundry with part of lime and dolomite in dephosphorization of iron in cupola, in the process, can relax the requirements for coke. However, this is suitable for large-scale, continuous production of iron.
- Q:Coke boiler belongs to coal-fired boiler
- They produce coke boiler to clean fuel production to reduce emissions as the main content.
- Q:What is the difference between coal and coke, heat, price, pollution, smoke, odor. Thank you experts answer
- In terms of combustion, coal coke is a high pollution, therefore, coke pollution is less than coal. Coke smoke is very little, the smoke of coal is relatively large, there is also a high quality of soot rarely. When the coal is burning, the smell is bigger and the coke is not completely burnt, so the taste is small.
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range