1.Structure of Calcined Petroleum Description
Calcined Petroleum Coke is shortly called CPC, main ingredients are carbon,. Black grain, it is produced from green petroleum coke, the fixed carbon is mainly from 98%-99%.. Very difficult to melt. Insoluble in water, soluble in sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide solution. Mainly used for steelmaking, foundry.
Quick Details of Calcined Petroleum Coke FC 98.5% S 0.5% max:
Place of Origin: China mainland
Type: Carbon additive
Shape: Carbon particle
Application:Additives of Metallurgy
Advantage and competitive of Calcined Petroleum Coke:
1. strong supply capability
2. fast transportation
3. lower and reasonable price for your reference
4.low sulphur, low ash
5.fixed carbon:98% -99%
6..sulphur:lower than 0.7%
Specifications of Calcined Petroleum Coke FC 98.5% S 0.5% max:
PARAMETER UNIT GUARANTEE VALUE
Usage/Applications of Calcined Petroleum Coke FC 98.5% S 0.5% max:
Additives of Metallurgy
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging:1mt big bag or according to customers' requirements
Delivery:As soon as possible
- Q:How long should it be to store coke in the open air
- The ground is flat, so it is convenient to transport.In addition, if it can be stored indoors, try not to open. For shelter.
- Q:What is the difference between coking plant and coke plant
- Ha-ha，Coking plant, is a chemical industry, a variety of products,,Such as the production of coal tar, gas, coke and other chemical raw materials
- Q:What is the difference between metallurgical coke and chemical coke
- Quality index of cokeCoke is a solid product of high temperature carbonization, the main component is carbon, is a crack and irregular pore structure (or porous). The number of cracks has a direct impact on the strength and crushing strength of the coke, the index is generally measured in terms of crack degree (the number of cracks in the unit volume coke). The index of pore structure is mainly expressed by the porosity rate (the percentage of the total volume of coke), which affects the reactivity and strength of coke. Different uses of different coke porosity index requirements, the general requirements of metallurgical coke porosity in the 40 ~ 45%, 35 ~ 40% in coke, coke export demand in about 30%. Coke crack degree and the porosity level, and the coking coal has a direct relationship, such as coal based coke refining, crack, high porosity, low strength; with coal as the foundation of the coal refining coke crack less, low porosity and high strength. The strength of coke is usually represented by two indices of crushing strength and abrasion resistance. Coke crushing strength refers to coke can resist foreign impact force without ability along cracks or defects at the broken, represented by the M40 value; wear strength of coke coke refers to the ability to resist external friction without surface of glass forming debris or powder, said M10. The cracking degree of coke affects the M40 value of its breaking strength, and the pore structure of coke affects the M10 value. There are many methods for determination of M40 and M10 value method, commonly used in our country the German migon drum test.
- Q:Coke crushing equipment prices, manufacturers offer is how much
- The index of pore structure is mainly expressed by the porosity rate (the percentage of the total volume of coke), which affects the reactivity and strength of coke. Different uses of different coke porosity index requirements, the general requirements of metallurgical coke porosity in the 40 ~ 45%, 35 ~ 40% in coke, coke export demand in about 30%.
- Q:The chemical composition of coke is m10.m25
- Abrasion resistance refers to the ability of coke coke can resist friction without generating surface of glass forming debris or powder, by the M10 value. The effect of the crack of coke crushing strength, M40 value, the influence of coke pore structure of abrasion strength M10 value determination method of.M40 and M10 was more in China the migon drum test in Germany. As shown in table 31-1.After the completion of the test, the sieve with the pore diameter of 40mm and 10mm screening, greater than the percentage of 40mm particle size is M40, less than 10mm of the particle size of the M10 value. The intensity of the provisions of China Metallurgical Coke indicators are shown in table 31-2.
- Q:What is the concept, relationship and difference between coke and coke? The main difference and contact, thank you
- Formed coke is a product obtained through several steps:(1) environmental protection continuous high efficiency carbonization furnace(2) the use of anthracite powder to produce plastic molding coke and supporting technology(3) a new type of environmentally friendly carbonization carbonization furnace without three wastes discharge.(4) hydraulic press
- Q:What is the difference between coking coal and coke
- Coking coal is an essential raw material for the production of coking coal, coking coal is one of the main uses of coke, coke is full of coking coal, coking coal is necessary for coke.
- Q:The coke is divided into several separate uses
- Metallurgical coke is coke, coke, iron alloy coke and non-ferrous metal smelting coke ". Since more than 90% of metallurgical coke is used for blast furnace ironmaking, it is often referred to as coke. The metallurgical coke quality standard (GB/T1996-94) developed in China is the quality standard of blast furnace.
- Q:Who knows what the provisions of the coke train sampling country?
- Methods for determination of moisture content of coke, a method of introduction of a certain quality of coke samples, placed in a drying box, drying at a certain temperature to a constant quality. Calculation of the percentage of water content in the mass loss of the coke sample. Two. Reagent color silica gel: industrial products
- Q:How to calculate the average particle size of coke
- That is, "(volume) of the table of the percentage, in addition to the corresponding boundary value", these values are added, then the countdown. For example, the boundary 0 to 1 has a value of 10%, between 1 and 2, and between 2 and 4 has a value of 40%, and between 4 and 8, then D (3,2) = / (0.1/0.5 + 0.3/1.5 + 0.4/3 + 0.2/6) = 1/ (+ + 0.2 + + + 0.13 + +) = 1/0.56 = = =
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range