Order On-line Tracking
Type ISG vertical centrifugal pump is a high-efficient, energy-saving product successfully designed by means of adopting the property data of IS model centrifugal pump and the unique merits of vertical pump and strictly in accordance with ISO2858 world standard and the latest national standard JB/T53058-93 and an ideal product to replace IS horizontal pump, DL model pump and other ordinary pumps.
1. Easy to mount. Because the inlet and outlet is located on the same central line, the pump can be directly mounted on any part of the pipeline just as a valve. Covered with a rain-proof cap, it can be operated outdoors.
2. Impeller mounted directly on the long axis of the motor, pump and motor bearing arrangement is reasonable, pump operation can effectively balance the radial and axial loads, thus ensuring the smooth operation of the pump, small vibration and low noise.
3. Mechanical shaft seal, use of imported titanium alloy seal ring, medium and high temperature mechanical seal with carbide materials, anti-wearing no leakage.
4. Easy installation and maintenance, no need to open pipeline system, the rotation parts of the pump can be pulled out by removing the screws on the pump.
5. According to the needs of flow and head, the pump can be used in series or parallel operation mode.
ISG vertical pipeline centrifugal pump for conveying water or other liquids that physical and chemical properties similar to water, like industrial and urban water supply and drainage, high-rise building pressurized water, garden irrigation, fire boost, long-distance transport, HVAC refrigeration cycle, bathroom and heating equipment for pressurized water circulation, temperature < 80 degrees.
1. Suction pressure ≤ 1.0MPa, the maximum pump system working pressure≤ 1.6MPa, the pump hydrostatic test pressure ≤ 2.5MPa.
2. Ambient temperature < 40 degrees, relative humidity≤ 40%.
3. Content of solid particles in the medium per unit volume does not exceed 0.1%, particle size < 0.2mm
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|