It's features are simple construction, easy operation, well moving, convenient repairing, high displacement, high efficiency and wide application slope etc.
- Q:Well water pump kicking on?
- No problems. It just means that the check valve in the pump is leaking off slightly and the pressure is dropping down to kick the relay in. As long as it doesn't do it every few minutes when water isn't being used, you have nothing to worry about. If you have a facet with a drip, it will do the same thing.
- Q:Timing Belt & Water Pump?
- When you remove the timing belt cover, then the water pump is internally built into the engine block. It is a couple hours work, so you don't want to pay that labour charge again...6 months later for a water pump problem. Honestly.. a rubber timing belt is about 35 dollars. and a water pump is about 65 dollars. And the labor is about 3 hours maximum. Any good mechanic can do this in the driveway. So... don't feel any loyalty at all to Firestone or Midas, or uncle Louis if you can save some money. There is absolutely NO delicate adjustments, or computerized readings necessary to do this work. $998?? that's the price for lonely women who don't have a father or boyfriend to help them. Yeah... you teen-age mechanics can give me all the thumbs downs you like. I've done a few belts and water pumps. It's a few hours, but easy! THE WATER PUMP NEVER HOLDS THE TENSION ON THE BELT. That is the tensioner pulley, a separate item. teenage armchair mechanics!
- Q:Where to the water pump o-rings go on a bmw 745LI?
- There are several rubber seals on a water pump. The biggest irregular shaped seal is obviously for the main portion of the pump (this can not be misinterpreted for something else). The next in size is the o-ring for the thermostat. And 2 additional O-rings (one smaller than the other) are for the return pipes. While removing/pulling out the pump, take care that the pipes do not get pulled outward by the pump. And when putting in the pump just gingerly align the pipes to the holes in the pump and you are good to go.
- Q:Submersible pump and self-priming pump which is easy to use?
- Dive into the water and leave alone
- Q:Sewage treatment plant design how many pumps should be selected, head how to calculate the maximum design flow is 833M3/h
- Maximum design flow of sewage treatment plant is 833m^3/h, water pump can choose 2 or three units, the flow rate is 1000m^3/h. The amount of information in the head according to the problem can not be determined.Sewage treatment plants, water plants and other pumps are the key equipment, usually 1~2 units standby. Therefore, to choose 2 or three units of the same type of pump, each pump flow should be able to meet the use requirements. General pump selection, the pump rated flow should be 1.1 times the design flow of sewage treatment plants, that is, 833x1.1=916 (m^3/h), round 1000 (m^3/h).Pump head should be based on the actual work lift h determined. When calculating the actual lift, we should not only consider the actual geometric elevation difference of the pump installation, but also consider the factors such as pipe water loss and elbow water loss. The rated lift of water pump must have a certain margin, generally choose 1.1h, h for the actual required lift.
- Q:how much to replace water pump in mazda 6 v6 3.0?
- I don't know why, but the water pump costs between $125 and $160. That seems a little high. It probably retails for $186. Under normal conditions, you just get things out of the way, unbolt the old pump, clean it up and put the new one in. The problem is the other stuff that gets in the way. I'm just estimating the job will take 5-8 hours. Just multiply times the labor rate in your area. Don't forget the anti-freeze when you're done.
- Q:Well water pump quit working.?
- Ok there are several possibilities one is that since pressure went to zero you stirred up sediment in the surge tank especially if it is the old style before bladder type also if air got into pipes that will loosen rust but these are minor and will clear with time and use but i would worry what is wrong with pump that goes to zero and makes noise you better check that out or your at risk it wont restart next time
- Q:What would happen if you combined two water pumps?
- GPM would double assuming you don't try to push more water through the hose than it can handle. Pressure you can control by squeezing down on the hose. They are related V1 * P1 = V2 * P2 V = volume P = Pressure
- Q:im making a pond filter. need help with water pump?
- 1. I had an electrician put a buried cable in the ground coming up to a weatherproof post with outlets and an on-off switch. It was not as expensive as I thought it would be. 2. You can put the water pump and filters by the house or even inside and run buried water pipes out to the pond, or just put the pump inside and have the filter by the pond which would run by water pressure or gravity. 3. A windmill or solar panel. A siphon uses potential energy stored in the water to work. Once the water has dropped through the siphon, there is no more energy to draw from and the siphon stops. A windmill or solar panel could provide the power to lift the water back up and make the process continuous, or at least while it's windy or sunny. However when pricing these two options even though they would be very cool if you have the large yard to accommodate them, they turn out to cost much more than either 1. or 2. and have much higher maintenance costs associated with them. 4. If it's a very small pond, you can get a solar powered filter/fountain that looks like a floating plastic lily pad. My son had one of these, but it only worked on the sunniest of days, and lasted one summer before wearing out. If you add a large block of filter foam over the intake it may last a little longer. Rinse it out two or three times a week.
- Q:Dodge Ram water pump problems?
- Ram Water Pump
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average