|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:what is best adhesive for pool tile?
- RE: what is best adhesive for pool tile? tiles at the top of my pool have fallen off, these tiles are in the water. what is best or suggested adhesive to reinstall them?
- Q:how long do you have to wait before walking on new tile?
- You need to wait at least 14-16hrs before walking on your tile job. Walking on it sooner will weaken the mortar's bond by stressing the mortar before it is cured enough to withstand the weight. Essentially, you will be shortening the lifespan of your hard work. Of course you can stop anywhere in the midst of the tile job, just make sure to scrape up any mortar in the untiled section. Often times I will do it this way: Before you start sticking the tile, create crossing base lines (at the room center) with chalk or pencil to start the layout. Place all of the full tiles (using spacers) and then measure and make all of the perimeter cuts, etc. Layout all of the tiles as if you were sticking them permanantly. Number the tiles with a wax pen(crayon) and pick them back up by rows. Then you will be able to mix mortar and lay all of the tile at once and rather quickly. Wait 24hrs, carefully scrape the grout joints and vacuum thuroughly. Grout the tile as you normally would then keep traffic off the floor for another 16-24hrs. Carefully place your commode, vanity, etc. After 72hrs of grouting, be sure to seal the grout preferably with a sealer with a teflon additive. Seal the grout until no water will absorb into the grout! As long as the grout is properly sealed, it will stay looking like new for years. Do the water absorbtion test every year to see if resealing is necessary. Good luck and I hope this helps.
- Q:Asbestos ceiling tile?
- I'll stick my head out and say no that does not contain asbestos, it is a standard 600x600 mineral tile which you can still buy now. I am an asbestos consultant with 10 years experience and that type of tile would not usually be tested as it is well known not to contain asbestos. Ignore the answer which says take to a hardware store, if you ever did that with an asbestos ceiling tile you would probably end up causing yourself massive problems and exposing people.
- Q:Ceiling tiles - whats the best way to install 1 and a half ceiling tiles?
- Most ceiling tiles have a tounge groove so each tile fits into another. When you are piecing in tiles it's impossible to get the tounges in the grooves without breaking them. I would suggest, cutting off the tounges with a razor knife and install with Liquid nails or some other construction adhesive. To keep the tiles in place while the glue is drying, cut a 2X4 long enough and put it under the tile while the glue sets up. You might want to put a towell between the tile and the 2X4 to keep from damaging the tile. For the 1/2 tile, score the backside of a tile with a razor knife then break it in half.
- Q:Bathroom tile quandary?
- jd's answer is good, but I would re-do the full wall in question with greenboard and re-tile that wall. It will look less obvious than a repair, and the cost and labor are not allthat much higher.
- Q:where do get second hand tiles in nyc?
- Most tile stores throw out tiles every week. They throw out sample boards and broken tiles and generally you can go dumpster diving and pick up quite a few. Some stores will give them to you if you ask. I used to work at a tile store and we threw out tons of tiles all the time. The large stores like Home Depot sometimes have rules that they won't give anything broken away or even sell it but it's worth asking because they're all different. You may be able to find a Habitat Re-Store that has some as well. When they tear out old houses they often recycle rather than toss the items.
- Q:Can you use vinyl stick tiles like ceramic tiles?
- There is a product out called Duraceramic by Congoleum.This has the best of both worlds meaning they can be installed like vinyl tile (butting them together) or leaving an 1/8 of an inch gap and grout this as well. Check the internet on the Congoleum website to see who in your area that carries this product.
- Q:Is there a street in Anaheim California where a bunch of tile stores are? Whats it called?
- imperial highway maybe
- Q:Laying ceramic tile?
- First measure the room from wall to wall.Length and width.Multiply the numbers.This gives you square footage.Add another 15 square feet for cutting and breakage.Tiles are sold per square foot not amount.Space in between does not matter in calculation.This is up to you.If you want a more full look make space smaller.This is easier for maintenance(cleaning).1/4 inch is normal, 3/8 is big.The bigger the space it's harder to grout plus will cost more in grout.Make sure to use grout similar colour to tile.If your floor is wood underneath then you have to fasten it so it does not vibrate and then lay a wire mesh before putting on the tile.This is important,if you do not do this the tiles will crack.To remove them costs more than putting them on.
- Q:Re-Glue Stick On Tile?
- Acetone is a very strong solvent that will kill and loosen most adhesives. It will burn and dry out skin so use some chemical resistant gloves when using ( same with xylol or most other chemicals). If the tile are good and you just want to re-glue them, I'd suggest using some vinyl glue adhesive to glue down the tile. That will probably be your best glue to use. Just make sure to read and follow the instructions because the good glue works like a contact glue - it must dry for a while before laying the tile. I hope that this helped you out.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range