Carbon Welding Electrode
1) Quick arc-starting.
2) Little splash
3) Low smoke
We specialize in manufacture excellent technological welding rods according to standard of Turkey and export them to Euro Market.
E6013 is the most popular mild steel welding rod. It is able to provide excellent welding performace and satisfactory weld can be obtained in all position welding.
Application:It is widely used in ordinary strength mild steel structures especially suitable for intermittent welding to sheet steel and small work pieces as well as cosmetic welding with smooth and shiny appearance.
Chemical Composition of Deposited Metal(%)
Mechanical Properties of Deposited Metal
Yield Point ReH(Mpa)
Tensile Strength Rm(Mpa)
Impact Value (J) 0°c
- Q:Production of flux (raw materials such as anhydrous ethanol, flammable substances, belonging to dangerous chemicals), whether the need for safe production license?
- Formal need, but particularly difficult to handle.
- Q:What brand of soldering flux is of better quality?
- Good east Xintai suggest you see your solder welding what products, wire / transformer / inductor with DXT-126A flux, PCB plate with 398A solder flux, tinned copper with DXT-128A for oxidation and solder.
- Q:Can aluminum solder be used without soldering flux?
- May not。 Aluminum and tin are not fused. Welding aluminium material with aluminium welding wire
- Q:What solvents do you use to clean rosin and flux? Can you make it yourself? It used to be the water, but now it's home. There's no water in the house
- The water is banana water
- Q:What is the density of the soldering flux?
- On the flux density due to flux for different products.But usually between 0.79-0.93.
- Q:Rosin is an insulator. Why is rosin used as a soldering flux in industry? Doesn't that lead to electricity in the wire?
- Rosin, also known as pine gum and resin, its formula is C20H30O2, is a weak organic acid, its acid value is about 160. It is non corrosive, non hygroscopic, and has good insulation, more important is it has five basic functions: 1 flux? Can remove oil, sweat, dust and other resistance welding; 2? To prevent welding when heated oxidation; 3? Can enhance the liquidity of solder; 4? After the completion of welding, can protect the cleaning of uniform cooling; 5 easy to clean?.The active component of rosin is mainly rosin acid, which accounts for about 80% to 90% of the total rosin content. At normal temperature, rosin is solid and its activity is almost no action. The melting point of rosin is between 172 and 173 degrees centigrade. When heated to the melting rosin rosin temperature, and then it can play a role of the soldering flux. When the temperature reaches or exceeds 300 degrees, it begins to decompose and carbonization. After cooling, it can be solidified again and lose its activity again. After welding, the residue is evenly distributed, non corrosive, and has good stability and insulation.In the mass production of printed circuit boards, the boards are easy to be contaminated and are usually cleaned thoroughly. 1, three, 1, 1 are usually used as cleaning agents, three dichloroethane, trichloroethylene, and three chlorine.In the amateur conditions, generally can not be cleaned, such as obvious pollution, alcohol can be cleaned, the area can be used cotton swab dipped in alcohol several times; when the area is large, you can use a brush dipped in alcohol scrub. Note that the alcohol should be clean every time.
- Q:The first electric iron, there are sponge, soldering flux, rosin, concrete how to use, why solder wire is also divided into different thickness of the electric iron, which can not be placed inside
- Some people's habits, as well as small welding mobile phone panels, small welding wire, good operation, easy to use...... Thank you. I hope I can help you!
- Q:What flux should be used in the national standard for nickel plated products?
- I think good east Xintai solder that depends on your product material, first sample
- Q:What are the hazards of soldering flux?
- Which is so serious? Let me show you the authoritative informationI've been doing this for ten years and I don't see any problemsWhen exposed to gas inhalation may cause dyspnea, dizziness, weakness, fatigue, nausea, headache and other symptoms. Pain reactions may be delayed for several hours.Constant exposure to the skin can cause tingling, skin wrinkling and dermatitis
- Q:What effect does flux add to rosin? Effect?
- Rosin itself is weak, long before people is to help with rosin, and later with the development of electronic products and the quality requirements, also slowly so that a small part of the cost of raw material, rosin flux.Adding rosin flux, tin, but the surface is dirty, so in the process of using rosin, there are advantages and disadvantages. Do you want to use rosin mainly depends on the requirements of customers, to help decide.
With good skill, advanced equipment, strict management and hard work of our staff, we specially manufacture high quality of welding products. Our leading product has passed the approvals of the authorities at home and abroad. The quality of our products has reached international leading level. Our products have been used in many areas such as shipping, bridge, engineering & machinery, chemical industry, pressure vessel and architecture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||15.00% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Eastern Asia
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
1.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average