Carbon Welding Electrode
1) Quick arc-starting.
2) Little splash
3) Low smoke
We specialize in manufacture excellent technological welding rods according to standard of Turkey and export them to Euro Market.
E6013 is the most popular mild steel welding rod. It is able to provide excellent welding performace and satisfactory weld can be obtained in all position welding.
Application:It is widely used in ordinary strength mild steel structures especially suitable for intermittent welding to sheet steel and small work pieces as well as cosmetic welding with smooth and shiny appearance.
Chemical Composition of Deposited Metal(%)
Mechanical Properties of Deposited Metal
Yield Point ReH(Mpa)
Tensile Strength Rm(Mpa)
Impact Value (J) 0°c
- Q:What's the use of soldering flux?
- Flux (flux): a chemical that helps and promotes welding processes and has a protective effect and prevents oxidation reactions in welding processes. Flux can be divided into solid, liquid and gas. The main auxiliary heat conduction, removing the oxide, reduce the surface tension of welding material, welding material removal is surface oil, increase the welding area, prevent oxidation and other aspects, in several aspects of the key role of the two is: "to remove oxides and" to reduce the surface tension of welding material".Soldering flux is usually a mixture of rosin as the main component. It is an auxiliary material to ensure the smooth progress of welding process. Welding is the main process in electronics assembly process, flux is used in welding materials, the main role is to remove the solder and flux of materials to be welded on the surface of the oxide, the metal surface to achieve the necessary cleanliness. It again to prevent surface oxidation during welding, reduce the surface tension of welding material, improve the welding performance of flux. The quality directly affects the quality of the electronic products.
- Q:How do you clean the solder paste?
- The flux belongs to the volatile products, Dongxin Tai solder mixed together to get that with no Tim as is impossible, after adding a small amount of advice
- Q:What kind of soldering flux is used to weld copper and copper wire by spot welding machine?
- You are welding with spot welding machine! There is no need to use soldering flux! The finished product is unstable and easy to break because your soldering time and current specifications are small! Maybe the specifications of your spot welding machine can not meet the welding requirements! Take my answer, and I'll continue to help you!
- Q:The reason why solder tin does not solder to solder (flux)
- The reason is that the PCB pad is oxidized, while the removal of the oxide film BG in the soldering flux results in poor tin plating.Flux: flux, solder paste and also, there are two kinds of liquid, in metallurgy is clean in a chemically welded metal surface for soldering, brazing or welding material, positioning. The use of different metal welding flux is also different, for example: the use of ammonium chloride or rosin soldering; welding galvanized iron and other zinc surface material with hydrochloric acid or zinc chloride; copper brazing or welding to black metal with borax. The welding material is easy to adhere to the corresponding welding metal surface after melting at high temperature, but the metal surface is easy to form oxide layer at high temperature, so that the welding material is difficult to adhere to the surface. The flux is stable at room temperature and has a strong reducibility at high temperatures. It can remove the oxide layer on the metal surface. In addition, the solder in soldering and brazing process can also play the role of wetting agent.
- Q:The refrigerator with aluminum aluminum welding flux? I wire is solid core!
- What is your key wire? Do you use flux or flux? Most solid wires are made of flux
- Q:What is a soldering flux?
- Which can improve the electronic components soldering agent, can make strong bright spot,
- Q:What soldering flux is used for welding silver products?
- Just use rosin
- Q:Manual tin pot what kind of flux should be used (lead wire end immersion tin), the proportion of how much?
- No cleaning flux can be used. Manufacturers, models are many.
- Q:Why does the flux smell of kerosene?
- Because of kerosene, BS-10 has 4% kerosene
- Q:Excuse me: is the special flux for steel electroslag pressure welding called "residue"?
- Yes, that's what they call "slag". That's epoxy. They're right. But it's too complicated. It's not necessary
With good skill, advanced equipment, strict management and hard work of our staff, we specially manufacture high quality of welding products. Our leading product has passed the approvals of the authorities at home and abroad. The quality of our products has reached international leading level. Our products have been used in many areas such as shipping, bridge, engineering & machinery, chemical industry, pressure vessel and architecture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||15.00% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Eastern Asia
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
1.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average