|Place of Origin: ||HeBei||Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Coil Structure: |
|Coil Number: |
|Capacity: ||Rated Voltage: |
|Connection Symbol: |
YNd11 Dyn11 YNyn0d11
Cover type or Bell type
MR or ABB or SMS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Mainbody --naked Disassembled parts -- crate|
|Delivery Detail:||3 months|
1. CESI certificate
2. High short-circuit withstand
3. Low loss, PD and noise
4. CTQC certificate
5. No leakage
The application of the 720MVA/550kV main transformer Power plant.can significantly improve the economy of the OLTC substation, and matches well with the transmission capacity of OLTC lines, which has wide prospect of application. Because of its large capacity and large volume, the whole transportation weight with nitrogen is about 470-490 tons, and due to the restricted transport conditions, the transportation becomes the critical issue for the 720MVA/550kV main transformer Power plant. In order to make the products applicable to any OLTC substation in our country, the state grid of corporation of China set the "A study of easy-transport large capacity OLTC Transformer” as a key scientific research projects, and entrusted BTW to carry out the research.
During the process of research and development, BTW adopted the advanced design technology and modular design, the transformer can be transported disassembly and with advantages of compact core and winding body, less transportation weight and low transportation cost, effectively solves the need of OLTC construction in the transportation restricted areas. By using the most advanced 3D magnetic field calculation software, BTW performed detailed analysis and calculation for the magnetic flux leakage and eddy current loss of the transformer coil, iron core and oil tank steel structures. Besides, by using of the advanced electric field calculation software, BTW performed detailed analysis and calculation of main longitudinal insulation, and mastered the arrangement of the main longitudinal insulation of large capacity OLTCtransformer and the control of distribution of winding magnetic flux leakage. All of which make the products with low loss, low noise, small volume, strong anti short circuit ability, no local overheating and other significant advantages, and guarantee the long-term safe and stable operation.
The world's first on-site assembled large capacity OLTC Transformer’s right at the first time once again filled the gap in the field of OLTC transformer research after Chinese transformer industry overcame the difficulty of integral transport of the 720MVA/550kV main transformer Power plant, which marks BTW has fully occupied the world transformer industry technical peak. The successful development of the product filled the gaps in the domestic technology and met the urgent need of OLTCconstruction application in our country, greatly improved the technical level and manufacturing ability of BTW in terms of OLTC Transformer products.
- Q:What is the difference between the SGB10 transformer and the SC (B) 10 transformer?
- 1.SGB and SCB transformers are dry-type transformers, the former is non-encapsulated transformer, which is the package transformer, because the SGB is a non-encapsulated transformer, the coil is damaged, can be part of the maintenance; SCB is epoxy encapsulated transformer coil , If the coil burned only after the coil, not part of the maintenance
2. The former heat-resistant grade for the H-class, the latter for the F-class.
3. From the cost point of view, SGB10 than SCB10 expensive
4. From the service life, the basic almost.
- Q:How to test the transformer capacity
- If the temperature rise of a transformer is less than 55 degrees, it can be considered to achieve the design capacity.
As the temperature rise test time is long, the customer can not track the whole process, some bad transformer manufacturers in which mischief, cut corners, made the transformer can not reach the design capacity.
- Q:Transformer how to do no load test
- The test voltage of the no-load test is the rated voltage of the low-voltage side. The no-load test of the transformer mainly measures the no-load loss. No-load loss is mainly iron loss. The magnitude of the iron loss can be considered independent of the size of the load, ie the loss at no load is equal to the iron loss at the time of the load, but this is the case when the rated voltage is present. If the voltage deviates from the rated value, the no-load loss and no-load current will change abruptly because the magnetic induction in the transformer core is in the saturation section of the magnetization curve. Therefore, the no-load test should be carried out at rated voltage.
Note: In the measurement of large transformer no-load or load loss, because the power factor is very low, can achieve cosφ less than and equal to 0.1. So it is necessary to use low power factor watt table.
- Q:What are the transformer capacity?
- Transformer capacity: 15,30 50 63 80 100 125 160 200 250 315 500 630
A high - speed range of
12500 .. The The The The (Unit: KVA)
Small is less than 1600KVA
Large 8000 - 63000KVA
Extra large is greater than 63000KVA
- Q:How to increase the transformer output current
- 2, Transformer (Transformer) is the use of electromagnetic induction to change the principle of AC voltage device, the main components are primary coil, secondary coil and core (core). The main functions are: voltage conversion, current conversion, impedance conversion, isolation, voltage regulator (magnetic saturation transformer) and so on. According to the purpose can be divided into: power transformers and special transformers (electric furnace change, rectifier, frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, mine transformer, audio transformers, IF transformers, high-frequency transformers, impact transformers, instrument transformers, electronic transformers , Reactors, transformers, etc.). Circuit symbols commonly used as the beginning of the number. Example: T01, T201 and so on.
- Q:Is the transformer output DC or AC?
- As long as the circuit used in the transformer, the transformer output is certainly the AC voltage.
This is because the DC is not through the transformer (no mutual inductance), so as long as the power circuit has a transformer, its output is certainly the AC voltage. Want to make the power supply output voltage for the DC voltage, through the rectifier circuit, the AC voltage rectifier rectifier voltage can be.
Transformer (Transformer) is the use of electromagnetic induction principle to change the AC voltage of the device, the main components are primary coil, secondary coil and core (core). The main functions are: voltage conversion, current conversion, impedance conversion, isolation, voltage regulator (magnetic saturation transformer) and so on. According to the purpose can be divided into: power transformers and special transformers (electric furnace change, rectifier, frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, mine transformer, audio transformers, IF transformers, high-frequency transformers, impact transformers, instrument transformers, electronic transformers , Reactors, transformers, etc.). Circuit symbols commonly used as the beginning of the number. Example: T01, T201 and so on.
- Q:Is the secondary current rating of the transformer line current or phase current?
- For star-wiring products, the line current = phase current
For triangular wiring products, the rated current refers to the line current (phase to phase current)
- Q:What is the transversal and semi-crossing problem of the transformer?
- (4) Splitting coefficient: The ratio of split impedance to crossing impedance.
The description of the method of the standard method shows that the commutation reactance measurement of the rectifier transformer is similar to that of the transformer short-circuit impedance measurement. The difference is that the measurement of the short-circuit impedance is usually made by connecting the low-voltage side of the transformer and the high-voltage side to the rated current, And the commutation reactance measurement of the rectifier transformer is to short-circuit the high-voltage side and to measure the voltage between the terminals at the low-voltage side with the rated single-phase current. It can be seen that the commutation reactance of the split transformer is a half-crossing impedance.
- Q:How do you choose the public transformer capacity?
- 800X8 = 6400KW
6400KWX0.5 (use factor) = 3200KW + 50KW mall = 32500KW (full load operation)
Choose three sets of 1000KVA transformer ,, 3000 (KVA) X0.9 (functional factors) = 2700KW · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·
315KVA transformer for 670 is too small ,,,
670X8 = 5360KW,
5360X0.5 = 2680KW
2680KW / 0.9 = 2977KVA
Choose three sets of 1000 phase change
- Q:What is the reactive power compensation of the transformer?
- The use of capacitors to compensate for reactive power, improve the transformer's active power output capability.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range