The"JDCF"series voltage transformers are inducitive type,single phase,oil filled,outdoor type.It accords to the GB 1207-1997<voltage transformer>,IEC 186 and IEC60044,This type of voltage transformer is of cascade full seal construction,The product consists of winding assembly,porcelain housing,transformer oil,base and stainless steel Bellow.
The primary winding of 110KV or 132KV voltage transformer is divided into two parts,wound separately around the upper and lower core,Wound around the lower core,three secondary windings are respectively measuring winding,protective winding and residual voltage winding.
The primary winding of 220KV or 230KV voltage transformer is divided into four parts,wound separately around two cores.Wound around the lower core,three secondary windings are respectively measuring winding.protective winding and residual voltage winding.
The active part is located to the base by suporting frame made of high quality insulation materials and is put into porcelain housing with degassed and de-watered transformer oil after vacuum treatment,All outlet wires of secondary winding and the terminal "N" of primary wnding are connected to the epoxy resin board which is in the waterproof and dust-proof terminal box of the base.There is a valve for oil-filling or oil-exhausting on the base.
JDCF-110,132 Voltage Transformer Outline Drawing
5.Insulation support frame
7.Secondary terminal box
JDCF-220,230 Voltage Transformer Outline Drawing
6.Oil draining outlet
9.Secondary terminal box
- Q:The main transformer is chosen in principle
- Transformer selection, you can refer to the following, but still according to the actual production needs!
1, the number of transformers to determine
(1), the number of main transformer to determine the principle is to ensure the reliability of power supply. When one of the following conditions is met, two or more transformers shall be installed.
①, there are a lot of first-class load and although the secondary load but need to set from the security (such as fire, etc.).
②, when the seasonal load changes greatly.
③, when the load is large.
For large-scale hub substation, according to the specific circumstances of the project can be installed 2 to 4 main transformer.
When installing multiple transformers, it is appropriate to group the transformer according to the characteristics and changes of the load in order to flexibly switch the corresponding transformer group. Transformers should be operated in the sorted manner. Transformer low-voltage outlet of the neutral and neutral ground wire should be laid separately. For the convenience of testing, in the ground circuit, close to the transformer to do a removable connection device.
(2), the general three-level load or capacity is not too much power and lighting should be a load with only one transformer.
(3), when any of the following circumstances, can be dedicated transformer
①, when the lighting load is large or power and lighting using a common transformer seriously affect the lighting quality and lamp life, can be set for lighting special transformer.
②, single single-phase load is large, should be set single-phase transformer.
③, the impact of a larger load, seriously affect the power quality, can be set for shock load special transformer.
④, when the seasonal load (such as air conditioning equipment, etc.) about the total load of the project 1/3 and above, it is appropriate to configure a dedicated transformer.
- Q:Altium designer DXP transformer in the same name how to change?
- You can re-draw one, you can also copy the source file in the transformer to change it. As for the PROPERTIES you said in the EDIT PINS NAME option, that is only your name to the pin, help to understand. For example, a transformer with only one primary edge and one secondary side, and the same name (two points of the graphics port) are located in the top, 1,2 pin on behalf of the original side, 3,4 pin on behalf of the secondary, Or 2,4) is the same name. 1,2 PIN (PIN) name (NAME) were Pri +, Pri-; 3,4 pin were Sec +, Sec-. Obviously here pri and sec are primary and second abbreviations, namely the primary and secondary, and +, - can be understood as positive and negative, can also be understood as the same as + (or -) at both ends of the same name.
Transformer with the name of the most obvious label is the graphics on the two points. You in the schematic after the change and then on the line.
I am also doing this, need to change the same name. You can exchange.
- Q:Transformer copper row selection
- A general use of cable out, select 120mm2 line can be; second to use two 100 × 10mm copper, copper is to tin treatment. Copper specifications table recommended to find the national standard, see the copper discharge capacity and installation methods, after all, the transformer must be produced to meet the national standard.
- Q:Who knows the density of the transformer oil is how much?
- 25 # transformer oil: 895kg / m3 877.6kg / m3 45 # transformer oil: 895kg / m3 879.0kg / m3
- Q:Is the upper oil temperature of the transformer high or lower?
- Of course, the upper oil temperature is high ah, the liquid convection effect ah.
- Q:What does S11-M-500/10 transformer mean?
- S represents three phases
11 design number
M indicates sealing
500 indicates that the transformer capacity is 500KVA
10 indicates that the rated voltage of the transformer high voltage side is 10KV
- Q:Why 21 lighting transformers must use double-winding safety isolating transformers,
- The double-winding type safety isolating transformer has two windings which are input (primary) windings and output (secondary) windings, and the two windings are insulated from each other, only by magnetic connection, that is, secondary Winding and the earth does not constitute a loop, if the use of additional insulation appliances, you should use a safe isolation transformer.
And since the lotus transformer all of its winding are connected, by sliding the position of the contact to change the size of the voltage. Therefore, the autotransformer primary winding (power circuit) and the secondary winding (power supply circuit) is not only between the magnetic connection, as well as the direct connection of the circuit. It and the earth constitute a loop, so it can not be used as a safe voltage power supply.
Therefore, the safety regulations: lighting transformers must use double-winding type safety isolation transformer, prohibit the use of autotransformers.
- Q:Why does the transformer have three lines
- Transformer 3 into the line in the red and blue for the line of fire and the zero line (do not have to distinguish), the black line for the ground, if there is no power cord, you can not (empty). General table lamp with a 2-wire power plug, does not introduce the ground. Because the lamp in the circuit, the human body can not touch, not ground is safe.
- Q:Single bus sub-section for power distribution, transformer with a prepared and dual-use how to understand
- One with a preparation: a transformer to run, another cold standby.
Dual use: two transformers are running, each other hot standby.
- Q:What is the difference between transformers and inverters?
- The inverter is a DC power supply into AC power, and the transformer is a kind of electromagnetic induction principle to achieve the electrical conversion of electrical equipment, it can be a voltage, current AC power into the same frequency of another voltage, current Of AC power.
Simply put, the inverter is an electronic device that converts low voltage (12 or 24 volts) of DC into 220 volts. Because we are usually 220 volts AC rectifier into DC to use, and the role of the inverter in contrast, hence the name. We are in a "mobile" era, mobile office, mobile communications, mobile leisure and entertainment. In the mobile state, people not only need to be supplied by the battery or battery low-voltage direct current, but also need our daily environment indispensable 220 volts AC, the inverter can meet our needs.
Transformer is a kind of application of electromagnetic induction principle to achieve electrical energy conversion equipment, it can put a voltage, current AC power into the same frequency of another voltage, current AC power. The role of the transformer is to change the voltage. Can be issued by the power station to rise to high voltage, in order to reduce the loss in the transmission, to facilitate long-distance transmission of electricity, you can also place the electricity, the high voltage will be reduced to the voltage, to the user. Therefore, the transformer in the grid is in a very important position, is to ensure safe, reliable, economic operation and people's production and life of the key equipment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range