400KVA Diesel Generator Set used as standby and emergency power
1) Universal design and manufacture
2) Most widely used around the world
3) With most service terminals
4) Engineers are familiar with Cummins powered gensets
5) You could find spare-parts very easy
2. Technical Specifications
Genset rated power
3 phase 4 wire
Closed cycle water-cooled with fan, water tank
Overall dimension (L×W×H) mm
Gross weight (kg)
6 cylinders in line,4 stroke, air-air after-cooled
Engine cooling system
Speed governing system
Electronic speed governor
By 24V batteries
Engine filter system
Dry type air filter ,fuel filter, oil filter, water filter
100% Load fuel consumption (l/h)
Brushless self-excited AVR regulation
3 phase 4 pole
Steady frequency change
No load voltage
The components of the genset
(1) Diesel engine; (2) Alternator; (3) Water tank & radiator assembly; (4) Control panel; (5) Base frame.
3. INSPECTION AND TEST
1.1 Each engine shall be tested at manufacturer’s workshop to certify the engine output and fuel consumption in accordance with the site operating condition specified by purchaser on the specification datasheet.
1.2 All relevant information drawings pertinent to the testing and test procedure shall be transmitted to the purchaser in advance of the test date notification.
1.3 The purchaser shall call for additional testing if test results are unsatisfactory or marginal. Any equipment rejected shall be repaired or replaced to the purchaser’s satisfaction and tests shall be repeated.
1.4 Any unsatisfactory material, equipment, installation, or workmanship shall be replaced or repaired to the purchasers satisfaction at the manufacturers cost.
1.5 The engine and generator shall be tested individually in accordance with relevant standards specified above.
1.6 The completed and individually tested engine and generator shall be assembled onto the base plate with all auxiliaries, instruments and controls for a complete test of the generator set.
- Q:Difference between diesel generator and gas turbine generator set
- the performance of gas generator set is good, the success rate is high
- Q:Winter diesel generator should pay attention to what?
- general temperature below 5 degrees Celsius, the engine should be added before the start of hot water or steam preheating, to be preheated to more than 30~40 DEG C and then start
- Q:Why not samoto diesel generator power
- the contact between the exciter brush and commutator is bad or the brush holder pressure is not enough.
- Q:What are the faults of diesel generator
- Electrical energy belongs to the two level of energy alternating current can be converted from mechanical energy to DC power conversion from chemical energy
- Q:What is the most important parameter of diesel generator
- rated power (PE): refers to the diesel generator set rated output in the case of the maximum active power, the unit is kW (kw) or MW (MW)
- Q:Generator prices? Diesel generator prices?
- Diesel generator prices affected by many factors, in addition to the power of the unit itself, the impact of the brand and configuration
- Q:Diesel generator BOC alarm is what
- , automatic flameout when the diesel engine sounds boring, running hard, black smoke.
- Q:What type of diesel engine diesel
- The temperature at minus 10 degrees - minus 20 degrees with -20 diesel.
- Q:Automatic diesel generating set how much money?
- The specific understanding of the price of the unit should know the basic information about the brand, configuration, power, etc..
- Q:What is the most important parameter of diesel generator?
- rated current (Ie): refers to the diesel generator set in the rated state of the line current, the unit is an kA (A) or
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range