Order On-line Tracking
A diesel generator is the combination of a diesel engine with an electric generator (often an alternator) to generate electrical energy. This is a specific case of engine-generator. A diesel compression-ignition engine often is designed to run on fuel oil, but some types are adapted for other liquid fuels or natural gas.
Diesel generating sets are used in places without connection to a power grid, or as emergency power-supply if the grid fails, as well as for more complex applications such as peak-lopping, grid support and export to the power grid.
Main Product Features:
1. Engine (CCEC Cummins MTA11-G2）
2. Radiator 40OC max, fans are driven by belt, with safety guard
3. 24V charge alternator
4. Alternator: single bearing alternator IP23, insulation class H/H
6. Dry type air filter, double fuel filter, oil filter, coolant filter
7. Main line circuit breaker
8. Standard control panel
9. Two12V batteries, rack and cable
10. Ripple flex exhaust pipe, exhaust siphon, flange, muffler
11. User manual
1. Manufacturer / Model: CCEC Cummins MTA11-G2, 4-cycle
2. Air Intake System: Turbo, Air/Air Cooling
3. Fuel System: PT type fuel pump
4. Cylinder Arrangement: 6 in line
5. Displacement: 10.8L
6. Bore and Stroke: 125×147（mm）
7. Compression Ratio: 16.1
8. Rated RPM: 1500rpm
9. Max. Standby Power at Rated RPM: 246KW
10. Governor Type: Electronic
Q1: What is Prime Power and Standby Power Rating?
A1: Prime Power (PRP): Prime power is available for an unlimited number of annual hours in variable load application, in accordance with GB/T2820-97（eqv ISO8528）; A 10% overload capability is available for a period of 1 hour within a 12-hour period of operation. Standby Power Rating (ESP): The standby power rating is applicable for supplying emergency power for the duration of a utility power interruption. No overload, utility parallel or negotiated outage operation capability is available at this rating
Q2: How do we guarantee the quality of our products?
A2: We have established an advanced quality management system which conducts strict quality tests at every step, from raw materials to the final product.
Q3: How soon can we receive the product after purchase?
A3: Within three days of placing an order, we will begin production. The specific shipping date is dependent upon international and government factors, but is typically 30 to 40 workdays.
Q4: What is your after sales service?
A4: CNBM provides a full line of brand new and high quality products. Each and every unit is strictly factory tested. Warranty is according to our standard conditions: a, 15 months, counted on the day CNBM sold to the first buyer; b, One year after installation; c, 1000 running hours (accumulated); subject to the earlier one. Service and parts are available from CNBM or distributors in your location.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|