In-line, 6 cylinder, 4 cycle, water cool turbocharged engine
Compression: 16.8 : 1 Displacement: 14L
3 phase 4 wire, brushless, self-exciting, synchronous
English interface, intelligent control and protection
- Q:how did the whole Chuck Norris joke start?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: how did the whole Chuck Norris joke start? everyone knows the chuck norris jokes, but why does everyone make jokes about him. Real answers please
- Q:What are the functions of frequency meter and also its safety precautions and connections? thank you?
- The frequency meter is used for measuring the frequency of an alternator or other equipments like variable frequency drives. It should be connected between two lines of a unit. Check for its voltage rating. The meter should be rated the same as the voltage rating of the line being measured. It could be used also for vhf and uhf frequency, digital or analog. So depending on your application, you have to specify its frequency range and voltage rating.
- Q:a hospital has a back up generator to power medical devices in case of a power failure. which of the following?
- most likely d. gasoline or diesel fuel
- Q:Are there wind turbine generators that can generate up to 100kva or kilowatts?
- Your best bet is going to be Geothermal. It's cheap, reliable, and can be used 99% of the time. That is if you are thinking solely of hot water /space heating and cooling A wind turbine will set you back slightly less cash but it is also limited to factors such as: - if the wind isn't blowing with enough velocity, then the turbine isn't spinning (cut-in speed) which means the turbine isn't producing 100% of the time. -your location may not be suited for wind harvesting( not enough wind duration per year) -the bigger the generator, the larger the diameter of the wind swept area. I don't think you would want a 7MW +400' diameter turbine in your backyard(source below). If you are thinking of electrical needs then solar PV may be another option to invest in. Either way, talk to a renewable energy specialist about scouting your area for efficiency before you make a decision.
- Q:Any Air Conditioning experts out there?
- I'm not an HVAC expert, but I am an electronics expert. the power factor caps are used to limit the huge power surge when the AC compressor kicks in. They do not give you free power or allow more load. They just smooth out the load to protect the genset. there is a saying in the AC world about ELI the ICE man. in an inductive circuit voltage leads current, in a capcitive circuit, current leads voltage. the compressor is inductive, so you add capacitance to adjust the power factor.
- Q:power generator for home use?
- I guess it depends as to the level of comfort you want to maintain during an outage. Do you want to run all the AC units while on generator power or can you be comfortable with only one running at a time? Needless to say natural gas is the most dependable fuel in most cases. Also, there are no storage problems as with petrol and diesel. A 20 KW Generac natural gas generator with a 200 amp automatic transfer switch can be purchased for less than $5,000.00. I can only guess at the cost of installation. We had a devastating ice storm here 2 years ago and I have since installed many of these whole house systems including my own. In most cases the installation costs were less than $1500.00. (plumbing and electrical) This should power your home adequately in most emergency situations. The noise level is easily controlled with the placement of the generator in relation to your home's living and sleeping areas. Operating costs will exceed your normal energy cost as the generator will run at full speed 24/7 and cost will also increase in relation to fuel comsumption depending on the load. Probably about double your normal energy cost. Good luck!
- Q:how many litre of diesel is need to run an hour of generator in india?
- you need to figure out the electrical demand required. 746 watts 1 horsepower with no losses.
- Q:How much MWh energy can be generated (per year) using 100 MW Diesel generator with normal condition?.?
- They sure do run 24 hours a day. Maybe not 365 days a year - allow maybe 1 week down time for maintenance. If you have a particular generator in mind, look up the operating specs for it.
- Q:What refrigerator uses the least amount of electricity. (domestic or foreign)?
- the one with the lowest wattage rating, either domestic or foreign. just make sure it is made to work with the output of your generator ie; voltage and cycles
- Q:Can backup generators be recharged?
- if you are using a classical gas or diesel powered generator there would be no need for recharging obviously if you are using a bank of batteries and a inverter to convert the DC voltage to AC, then you would need to size your solar power system large enough to both run your home and charge up the batteries so enough power would be stored for night time use and seasonal adjustments.
Our qualified specialists ensure that strict standards are maintained for raw materials and semi-finished and finished products as well as prefabricated products.
We are willing to work in partnership with our distributors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
5.00% North America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO/TS 16949
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range