(1)The desiel gensets choose advanced Cummins engines as power and equipped with automatic and intelligent control system and also generators such as Stamford, Marathon, Leadtech etc. both at home and abroad.
(2)The output power scope covers from 18KW to 1500KW ,which can meet client's different requirements.
Main Technical Data of Generator
6 cylinder in line,direct injection
DC 24V electric start
Brushless, self-exciting ,single bearing
3 phase 4 wires
- Q:ACCOUNT 124 NEED HELP?
- 145,000 - 7000 132,000 / 75000 1.76 per hour July 150 hours x 1.76 per hour rate $264 Keep in mind I rounded the $1.76 but if you follow this procedure it will get you where you want to be. I hope this helps and wish you all the best. good luck
- Q:Off Grid power options?
- i don't know about your possibilities where you are but i would definitely suggest using as much natural lighting as possible and the alternate wood heating furnaces available
- Q:What are all the effects of diesel emissions?
- Deisel emissions are evil
- Q:what is diesel power plan or station & how it is work?
- In diesel power plant the power is produced by a Diesel Engine. The diesel engine used may be 2 stroke or four stroke It is used only for small amount of power production Working: Diesel engine is coupled with generators or alternator for generating electricity
- Q:Couple questions about backup generators for buildings?
- Back up generators are kept as stand bye.In hospitals and other important places they take start immediately when voltage drops in the main. They Run with petrol or diesel oil or other fuels/
- Q:Are diesel generator sets AC or DC? What is the difference between AC gen sets and DC gen sets?
- both. ac or dc depends on your needs. do you need a 28 volt 500 amp generator (thats DC) for running Dc motors. Ususally for small purposes its an AC generator putting out say 6000 watts at 120 VAC or 240 VAC at 60 Hz or 50 Hz depending which country you live in or generator came from. Also along with the AC it puts out, it also has an output of 12 volt DC for charging batteries, even its own, for starting itself,like a car. DC generators of any size is for mostly for welding as the last link shows you one and a picture
- Q:There are several ways to start the diesel generator set?
- when the control switch to the stop (STOP), or remain in the automatic, but electricity has been restored when ATS sent to the stop signal, diesel generator will automatically stop
- Q:how did the whole Chuck Norris joke start?
- Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked the world's DNS servers until the information appeared. then people started turning them into jokes. Lord Chuck will not be pleased.
- Q:Pros and cons of Air cooled Engine Vs Liquid cooled Engine in Diesel Generators of Higher Capacity?
- Air cooled is simpler and cheaper. Water cooled can be longer lasting. If you planned on waste heat recovery , water cooled would make that easier.
- Q:exact formula for calculating diesel consumption of diesel generator?
- This can happen due to any number of reasons. 23.4 volt is not a low voltage to start the engine that expects to work on 24 volt. But the battery may not be charged well, even then it shows 23.4 volts, because you are testing it without load. So connect some resistance (that should take same current as the starter motor current) and then check the voltage. If voltage drops to severely,then the battery is discharged or has problems like dry condition, or battery life over etc. If battery is good, then check for any loose connection up to the motor terminals. Other problems could be in the burnt motor or heavy load due to mechanical defect on the IC engine (check whether the diesel engine flywheel can be rotated smoothly- without connecting to motor- but this is possible only in small generators)
Our qualified specialists ensure that strict standards are maintained for raw materials and semi-finished and finished products as well as prefabricated products.
We are willing to work in partnership with our distributors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
5.00% North America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO/TS 16949
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range