genset power (KW)
Line 6 cylinder, four stroke, turbo charge
water tank radiator meet environment temperature 40OC, belt drive coolant fan , fan cover
DC 24V electric start
Air filter, diesel filter, oil filter
A/AD type fuel injection pump
Foshan leadtech electric co.,ltd
MCCB air switch
Brushless self-exciting ,ac synchronous
- Q:What is the most important parameter of diesel generator
- rated voltage (Ue): refers to the diesel generator set in the normal operation of the line voltage, the unit is V (V) or kV (kV).
- Q:What are the procedure of start up of emergency AC Generator?
- Is this generator going to be used in a location which is normally served by grid power. If so is it proposed to use the distribution system normally used when on the grid? If the answer to these questions is yes. The first step is to isolate the normal energy source. This has two purposes. a) to protect your equipment when power is restored and b) to protect people and equipment working on the external circuit. Once this is isolated wire the generator into the circuit (closing isolating switch if hard wired). Start the generator using normal procedures with minimal load in place. Slowly increase load until desired effect is achieved. When external power is returned. Slowly reduce load and isolate generator. Restore normal grid connection. Shut off generator.
- Q:Need Advice on a generator for Home?
- A 5000 watt generator will normally supply most of what you need, a 3500 will give a little more trouble with overloads, but will be quieter wihen not loaded. That Yamaha is a nice generator, if your the type that drives a MB S-Class, if you drive a Ford, you may want to be looking at a $700 Generac brand generator, fuel consumption will vary with load, but running at near capacity will burn a tank (5 gallons) of fuel in 8 hours, the higher the consumption of a generator he bigger the tank they put on. May want to check to see if Fridge and freezer are on opposite legs of your 240V service. FYI: Many electrical panel companies now make bolt in transfer switches to make any circuit in your house available to a generator rather than a gentran that just allows a few circuits
- Q:what is a the cause of a reverse power on a diesel engine power generator?
- Reverse power shutdown, can be caused by to low of a frequency or hertz setting,below 60hz., for example 30hz., or cycles.It also can be caused if several generators are on the same line, and one has a much lower output,It will shutdown or trip off on reverse power.Hope this helps
- Q:Is it possible to convert a diesel car engine to CNG ?
- Not completely. A diesel engine is a compression engine hence it's the compression that ignites the fuel, natural gas doesn't ignite easily under compression and therefore requires a spark for ignition. However, it's possible to mix natural gas with the intake air but reduce the diesel fuel injectors so that a small amount of diesel fuel is injected, the diesel fuel ignites under pressure and this ignites the natural gas. Basically, it can mostly run on natural gas. Such a conversion requires some way of reducing but not eliminating the diesel injected as well as mixing in the natural gas preferably in proportion to the amount of air or according to the needs of the engine somehow. As it requires changing the fuel injector programming, this is not a conversion that is easily available but kits are available. A more practical conversion for a diesel car would be a waste vegetable oil conversion though I would consider a natural gas conversion suitable for a backup power generator especially if the conversion still allows for full diesel operation when needed. Diesel keeps much longer than gasoline when stored.
- Q:Did The Tsunami Wash Over The Nuclear Reactors in Japan?
- It probably helped with the overall catastrophe. It wasn't the tsunami, or the earthquake that caused the problems. It was during , and after the shut down procedure of the reactors, they had explosions and loss of power, backup generators, and eventually battery power that there having to deal with. Overheating big-time.
- Q:what is the deference between heavy duty diesel generator set and continuous diesel generator set and speeds?
- 1 want know exactly defrences between heavy duty and continuous diesel generator sets? for examle for 1250 kva diesel generator, the defrences between their speeds and injection power of 2 kind of diesel generator. heavy and continuous dut
- Q:Need help with my portable generator - no power output?
- Some have safety fuses or circuit breakers to safeguard Voltage spikes. Check also for a switch which enables the generator once the deisel moter has been started. This link may help as well
- Q:How to hook up a portable generator to the grid to supplement my solar system?
- Guide okorder
- Q:OTEC usage around the world?
Our qualified specialists ensure that strict standards are maintained for raw materials and semi-finished and finished products as well as prefabricated products.
We are willing to work in partnership with our distributors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||10.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
5.00% North America
5.00% Western Europe
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% South Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO/TS 16949
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range