Heat recovery fresh air unit,heat recovery unit
- Q:1999 volkswagen jetta 2.0 water pump?
- okorder.com has a kit with everything in it for cheap money.
- Q:Is my cars water pump broken? Squealing noise..?
- it could be, the sealer causes more problems than they fix. you will need to clean your cooling system,heater core and radiator and all your hoses.
- Q:What's the difference between a cold water pump and a hot water pump?
- Water seal and sealing quality is different?
- Q:1976 chevy c10 pickup truck inline 6 water pump direction?
- IIRC it's just like the v8 chevys. Bottom rad hose is out of rad, into pump. Top rad. hose is out of engine, into rad.
- Q:Water Pump on 2000 Audi tt coupe?
- Despite the fact that i'm an audi character, and scoff (for no logical intent) at the bmws as I drive by way of, i'd go for the bmw given these picks. Many moons ago i drove bmws, however i fell in love with the quattro once I drove my first audi. I don't know how bmw is excellent-smart in this day and age, but the older ones i had had been bulletproof. On the other hand, my audis have dealt with me good too... Residing in new england, audis are far and wide given that of the quattro. I cant believe of someone who has had a TT and used to be overly overjoyed concerning the auto.
- Q:What does the temperature range of the pump mean?
- Not be too cold or hot water, will be frozen.
- Q:How much is the flow rate of fire hydrant and spray shared water pump?
- Fire fire water is superimposed, at the minimum, the lowest 5L/S automatic spraying fire hydrant, light danger level 13.9L/S, the least is 18.9L/S, but the data is useless, the data are not spraying fire hydrant, concrete analysis of high-rise buildings like the dangerous level according to the calculation, the general design, the concrete building needs the high-rise building minimum 20L/S, automatic spraying dangerous level according to the general 30L/S, 50L/S need to flow.Fire hydrant: fire hydrant (English Name: fire hydrant), a stationary fire fighting tool, with 4 iron chains. Fire hydrants are provided throughout the city to provide fire water for firefighters during the rescue. The main function is to control fuel, insulate combustion and eliminate fire source. The fire fighting system includes outdoor fire hydrant system, indoor fire hydrant system, fire extinguisher system, and some automatic sprinkler system, water gun system, gas fire extinguishing system, fire detection system, water mist system and so on. Hydrants are mainly fire engines from the municipal water supply network or outdoor fire water supply network to implement fire fighting, but also can directly connect hoses, water cannons, fire extinguishing. Therefore, the outdoor fire hydrant system is also one of the important fire fighting facilities.
- Q:How serious is a broken water pump on a car?
- A water-pump has a weep-hole on the bottom of the input shaft that purposely leaks coolant when the sealed bearings have been damaged. You must get it repaired ASAP because when you run out of coolant you'll over-heat @ permanently ruin the engine. Call as many local private mechanics and repair shops for a less expensive price to have a new re-manufactured water-pump installed. *In the mean time call NAPA, Carquest, Advance Auto or Auto Zone and ask for a *closed system 4 pound radiator pressure cap and install it when the engine is stone cold. The reason for doing this is the cooling system will build 4 pounds of pressure instead of 16 pounds. It should leak less and slower with the 4 pound cap. You must refill the radiator when it's cold everyday and keep the plastic coolant recovery bottle 3/4 filled when it's cold eash day also. Most likely someone has not used Dex-Cool antifreeze exclusively in the cooling system. Mixing brands with different formulations of antifreeze will cause a black/brown muddy mess in the cooling system, wipe out a water-pump early.
- Q:bad water pump on a car??
- As in overflow? No. The only thing A bad water pump will do is make you engine severely overheat, cause there is no water/coolant flowing to cool it. Now if your radiator is leaking from the top, like where you fill it up or from a hose connected to the filling point, then your thermostat probably needs to be replaced. If your radiator is leaking from anywhere other than the filling point, then you have a leak in your radiator, in which case you can just take your radiator to a radiator shop and they will fix it for cheap.
- Q:Changed water pump and radiator now car does not run hot as it should?
- flush out the heater core and change the thermostat !
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range