Detailed Product Description
Z175F Diesel Engine
Max power (KW/HP)
oil-tank capacity (L)
double ball bearing
Centrifugal lubrication combined oil mist and splash
Overall dimensions(L×W×H) (mm)
- Q:What about the BYD F3 engine?
- The 2012 F3 is powered by BYD's new engine, the BYD473QE. Compared with the older engine, the new engine mainly upgraded two technologies: EGR (exhaust gas recirculation) and VVL (variable valve lift technology). These two technologies enable the engine to achieve two performance improvements: power performance and fuel economy. The two technique improves the compression ratio, high compression ratio, high pressure gas burning faster after firing, improves the dynamic performance of the cylinder; raising the temperature of combustion more fully, improve the emission performance; to improve the performance of combustion so that the fuel consumption is reduced, improve fuel economy
- Q:Is the engine body aluminum and iron big?
- It is well known that aluminum is susceptible to chemical reactions with water generated during combustion, and therefore corrosion resistance is far less than that of cast iron cylinders, especially for supercharged engines where temperature pressures are higher.
- Q:Why some engine exhaust pipe in front, some are in the back! What are the advantages and disadvantages
- The location of the exhaust exchange, the intake manifold placed in the front, exhaust manifold placed in the rear, into a "forward and backward", is the so-called "anti-set" the.
- Q:What is the way the engine is lubricated?
- The lubrication strength of each part of the engine depends on the environment of the part, the relative movement speed and the size of the mechanical load and heat load. According to the different lubrication strength, the engine lubrication system uses the following several lubrication methods: (1) pressure lubrication: the use of oil pump, will have a certain pressure of lubricating oil continuously sent to the friction surface. The formation of a certain thickness and can withstand a certain mechanical load without breaking the oil film, as far as possible the two friction parts completely separated to achieve reliable lubrication
- Q:What are the advantages of Audi's TFSI engine?
- We look at the previous working principle on the turbocharged to know, that is due to the inertia of the impeller on the throttle suddenly slow response, that is, from your big step on the throttle to increase the horsepower to the impeller will be more air pressure
- Q:What is the difference between the new Santana CKA and the CPD engine?
- One of the new car flow line smooth and structured, simple design style, but also more engaging.
- Q:The role of soundproof cotton in automobile engines?
- 1. Prevent engine room from heating and aging the cover. 2, prevent hot season sun baking, make the cover surface temperature rise, cause the engine room temperature rise accordingly, slow down the engine rubber parts aging. 3, the engine is water-cooled, heat dissipation structure, and does not rely on air-cooled heat dissipation, summer sun sound insulation cotton can keep the cabin cool and without heat conduction. (do you remember riding maibing gun use box?)
- Q:How to determine the front end of an engine?
- You mean the end of the engine is the front, is that the back end? The rear end of the general engine flywheel is the power output, and the back is the shock absorber, torque converter, gearbox and so on.
- Q:What are the six engines?
- Including intake and exhaust valves, hydraulic tappet, intake camshaft, exhaust camshaft, rocker assembly and camshaft timing belt (driven by crankshaft timing gear). These are not all of them. Some are subject to the emission standards for modern automotive designs. The function of the valve train is to charge the combustible gas into the cylinder in time and exhaust the exhausted gas from the cylinder in time.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of Cummins engine and heavy duty engine?
- Cummins engine. Advantages: whistle less, fuel consumption is low, durable, not easy to go wrong, simply speaking, Cummings's quality is very good. Disadvantages: the cost of maintaining and repairing parts is high. After the engine has been used for a long time, there will be no sparking.
Our company formed a reliable quality assurance system for product development. With the help of skillful staff, our company has always been supplying top grade products to many famous manufacturers worldwide.Our leaders, together with all staff, warmly welcome friends from home and abroad to discuss cooperation with us and create a glorious future together.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range