yuchai YC55-8 5.5ton excavator

Ref Price:
Loading Port:
China Main Port
Payment Terms:
TT OR LC
Min Order Qty:
-
Supply Capability:
-
Inquire Now Customer Service

Contact us by

(1) WeChat
(2) Whatsapp: +8617190086776

OKorder Service Pledge

Quality Product

Order On-line Tracking

Timely Delivery

OKorder Service Pledge

Credit Rating

Credit Services

Credit Purchasing

Share to:

Product Description:

yuchai YC55-8 5.5ton excavator

CodeItemUnitYC55-8

AMax. Digging Heightmm5700

BMax. Dumping Heightmm3855

CMax. Digging Depthmm3789

DMax. Digging Radiusmm6380

D1Max. Horizontal Digging Lengthmm6196

EMax. Digging Height Radiusmm4127

FMin. Slewing Radiusmm2670

GMax. Depth of Bulldozermm397

HMax. Height of Bulldozermm251

 Max. Digging ForcekN37.3

CodeItemUnitYC55-8

 Operating Weightkg5710

 Standard Bucket Capacitym30.2

 Engine YANMAR4TNV94L-XBKC
CUMMINS B3.3

 Power of Enginekw/rpm39/2200 | 45/2200

AMachine Lengthmm6065

BMachine Heightmm2550

COverall Widthmm1910

DCrawler Widthmm400

FCrawler Lengthmm2455

GWheel-Basemm1910

HMin. Ground Clearancemm340

IOverall Heightmm2275

JWidth of Platformmm1830

KHeight of Engine Hoodmm1670

LHeight from floor to platformmm695

 Width of Bucketmm656

 Walking Speed(Low/High)km/h2.8/4.7

 Platform Slewing Speedrpm10.5

 Cab 

 Canopy  

 The Deflexion 

 Boom Swing Angle (Left/Right)’70/50

Keywords:excavator,yuchai excavator,weichai excavator,weichai,chinese excavator

Yuchai slogan:Outstanding Quality Global Yuchai

Send a message to us:

Remaining: 4000 characters

- Self introduction

- Required specifications

- Inquire about price/MOQ

Q:How were the underground homes in Coober Pedy made?
Possibly made with an excavator of some sort. I am gonna visit that place one day.
Q:How many American jobs will be lost to overseas outsourcing before our government decides to regulate it?
Do you really want more government involvement in the economy? How do you think things got the way they are now, too much government interference in private business. How many small businesses are being forced out of business because they cannot afford to meet government regulations, and never could for that matter. How many of them were taxed out of existence too?
Q:when do i pay building contractors?
You have a couple of viable answers Denise. You can pay for the materials (septic tank, gravel, concrete, etc.) up front and pay the contractor about 25% of what their bill for labor is, then pay them the remaining 75% after the inspections are completed, or you can pay 50 - 50 as indicated above. A word of caution: make sure the contractor has paid their subcontractors / suppliers when you pay them, otherwise you may be sued by the unpaid party. I'm a project manager in Michigan, so you should check out how this works there. Here we have to get a sworn statement and waiver of lien when we pay the contractor to ensure their subs have been paid. Good luck!
Q:What's the name of the lock door?
Are you talking about a lock with two hooks that can adjust the length?. That's the lock on the steering wheel of the car!
Q:i have a whole bunch of science questions for homework?
Here okorder.com/
Q:Why is important for a large tree to fall in the jungle?
Q:Explanation of tail slewing and tailless rotation of excavators
The excavator can be divided into large cars, small tail car, no tail car tail car is mainly to increase body weight! The tailless rotation is that the tail of the excavator does not exceed the range of the track plate when it is rotated 360 degrees. The utility model has the advantages of flexible work, suitable for various working conditions, especially the construction of the narrow section! A tailless car is more adaptable than a tail car! The tailless vehicle is now limited to small excavators! Such as: Komatsu 55 Kobelco 55 Yanmar 55 75 Kubota 155 161
Q:what is the price of a 450 hitachi excavator?
Try okorder.com/
Q:excavator clay for leopard gecko?
In all honesty the best substrate for a leopard gecko is repti-carpet or paper towels. Using the excavator clay puts Leo's at risk of impaction...
Q:What is the new price of a John Deere 450D LC Excavator?
i couldn't find a retailer, and Deere's website doesn't list prices, but I found an auctioneer site. Click on the link below for more information.

1. Manufacturer Overview

Location
Year Established
Annual Output Value
Main Markets
Company Certifications

2. Manufacturer Certificates

a) Certification Name  
Range  
Reference  
Validity Period  

3. Manufacturer Capability

a)Trade Capacity  
Nearest Port
Export Percentage
No.of Employees in Trade Department
Language Spoken:
b)Factory Information  
Factory Size:
No. of Production Lines
Contract Manufacturing
Product Price Range