waterproof wood plastic composite (wpc) fence panels
Material: 30%HDPE+60%Wood Fibers+10% Additives
Color: red wood
Surface: Smooth , Brushing , Sanding , Embossing
Application: Construction materials , Outdoor facilities , Transportation facilities , Furnitures,etc.
1. Natural wood looking and feeling
2. 100% recyclable and eco-friendly
3. UV resistant and color stability
4. Weather resistant, suitable from -40°Cto 60°C
5. Water-proof and erosion-proof
6. No insect and moldy-proof
7. No cracking, warping and splitting
8. No painting, low maintenance , easy instal and clean
9. High density , durable and firm for long lifetime
|coffee,chocolate,red wood,black,red brown, teak|
30%HDPE+60%Wood Fibers+10% Additives
outdoor landscaping and environment layout, outdoor and indoor decking floor, railing, fence, bridge board, garden,lawn,balcony,corridor,garage,pool&SPA surrounds,boardwalk,playground,dock,gloriette,gazebo,
pavillion, and other outdoor and indoor decoration etc.
PE Film+WPC Pallet (length of 0-2.2m) or Wood Pallet (length>2.2m)
CE, SGS, FSC Approved
Looks and feels like natural wood.
Durable, firm because of its high density.
High degree of UV and color stability.
Low labor cost, easy to install and clean.
Requires no painting, no glue, low maintenance.
100% recycle, environmental friendly, saving forest resources.
Barefoot friendly, anti-slip, no cracking.
17.Low/High Temperature resistance:
Weather resistant, suitable from -40°C to 60°C
The different between WPC and WOOD
Rot except special treating
Cracked by weathering effect
Almost no Contraction/expansion
Distorting effected by change of moisture and temperature
High grade UV resistance
Easily effected by UV
Easy to fade
Only few of treated-wood adaptive
No need Painting
Need paint periodically
extruded via various mould
- Q:Are headphone wires not compatible with earphone wires?
- Wires are wires. They are definitely compatible. The problem is that if the wires you are replace are made of cheap components then the sound quality wont be great. Also if you aren't getting any response then you have either wired it up wrong or you have damaged the speaker drivers and they now no longer work. Make sure you have connected the ground to the ground on the jack and the positive to the positive. Look around on google for a wiring diagram
- Q:Power wire ground wire and speaker wire please answerrrrr?
- 8-10 awg could be extra desirable than sufficient for floor. Make a sturdy floor... run it removed from any the +ve and speaker wires... and make confident the bare metallic on the physique artwork is advantageous and clean... this could make each and all the version as you may understand between stable sound and a relentless humming on your audio gadget... sixteen-22 awg for audio gadget reckoning on your determination and producer suggestions. IMHO the audio gadget purely desire a sign and the decrease gauge does not make a great difference. in certainty a speaker run on 4 awg can sound worse than an 8 awg... however the right way is to fulfill a million/2 way and characteristic sixteen-22 awg. The lighter twine additionally ability you shop cable weight.
- Q:circuit wire resistance problem?
- The resistance of the new wire is (in terms of its length, area resistivity); R2 = pL2/A2 And the resistance of the original wire is; R1 = pL1/A1 The ratio is;(resistivity will cancel because its the same for both situations) R2/R1 = L2A1/L1A2 given L2 = 3L1 R2/R1 = 3A1/A2 To find the new cross-sectional area ,require the volumes to be equal; L2A2 = L1A1 3L1A2 = L1A1 A2 = (1/3)A1 Sub this into the R2/R1 equation to get; R2/R1 = 9 R2 = 9R1 = (9)(21) = 189 ohms
- Q:my dryer has 3 wires(yellow, white, blue) but my plug has 4 wires(red,white,green,black)which go where?
- Best option is to replace the plug, the three prong outlet does not have a ground, consists of two hots and a neutral. Turn off the circuit breaker for your dryer outlet and take off the outlet, hopefully there is a ground wire inside the outlet box. If not, you may just want to get a new cord. I would rewire the dryer circuit to get a ground, but this can be a very difficult thing to do, depending on how the wire is run and the construction of your home.
- Q:Can I solder wrapping wires?
- Soldering is fine. As with any wire, be sure to tin the wire first (give it its own thin coat of solder before attempting to solder it to anything else) and secure the wire mechanically so that the solder joint isn't subjected to vibration or other stress. A blob of glue will do the job.
- Q:what are the electrical used in wiring plan?
- wire Straight line, junction box -x switch x with a line Thur it out let sq with dots motors circle with line Thur it the only time I know of a symbol is used is in schematics house wiring just shows where the main box is switches ,lights motors , outlets , voltage
- Q:where can i buy a ribbon wire?
- Electronic parts stores carry ribbon wires, but there are many different kinds of ribbon wires, and they would have to look at the wires in the dvd player to know what kind you need. The biggest problem with the wires is connecting them to the circuit boards. An electronics repair shop might have a piece of ribbon wire they can adapt to fit your player. .
- Q:Help with trailer wiring (4 wire)?
- all sound good, but try checking your fuses also. some veh. have a different fuse for each side, and trailer lights may be separate also.
- Q:Fire Alarm low voltage wire colorcode?
- Black is hot in AC voltage white is your neutral
- Q:wiring car audio help?
- Why not wire the toggle switch into the remote + wire? The one that turns the amp on and off with the head unit. 7/5/2013**** Leave the power supply wire alone. The thick 4 gauge wire that runs from the battery directly to the amp, leave it alone, don't put a toggle switch inline on that wire. Instead there's a wire from your head unit (or ignition) that runs to your amp, it turns on the amp when the head unit turns on or your ignition key is in the on position. It's usually 16 or 14 gauge. That's the wire where the toggle switch belongs. Look at your amp, this wire I am speaking of is probably labeled remote+ or ign or something like that and it's usually located next to your power and ground connections on the amp.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range