It is in conformity with the internationalstandard DIN-EN 857 2SC. Tube : Oil resistant synthetic rubber .Reinforcement :two high tensile steel wire layers 2 w .Cover : Abrasion and weather resistantsynthetic rubber. It is widely applied to the application with the temperatureranging from -40℃to 100℃.
- Q:What do you mean by "DN" on hydraulic hose?
- Hydraulic hose is mainly composed of liquid synthetic rubber, inner rubber layer, middle rubber layer, multi-layer reinforced layer and weather resistant synthetic rubber outer layer. The utility model is mainly used for hydraulic support and oil field development of a mine, and is suitable for engineering, construction, hoisting, transportation and automation hydraulic system to transport medium and water base fluid with certain pressure and temperature.
- Q:Can the spring hose joint be connected to the tap?
- You don't know what is the use of the material pipe, generally divided into PB and PPR, two kinds of pipe welding temperature requirements are not the same, so don't listen to others with the same welding machine can speech, it is extremely irresponsible.
- Q:What is the essential difference between silicone tube and rubber tube?
- Silicone tube 100% non-toxic, tasteless, fine silk, silicone silicone tube (article), high pressure resistant silicone tube, silicone tube, gear shaped sealing strip, shaped article, food grade (non-toxic) silicone tube (article), medical silicone tube, silicone tube, silicone tube medicinal woven (used for conveying working pressure, liquid food, pharmaceutical and biological products. ) medical silicone pipe joint, silica gel sealing tube, flame retardant tube (strip), silica gel foamed pipe (strip), high temperature resistant silicon rubber tube, performance: cold resistance, high temperature resistance. Harmless non-toxic and tasteless; suitable for small household appliances (coffee pot, kettle, electric iron, electric cooker, frying pan, disinfection cabinet, drinking machine, pulp machine, bread machine, gas cooker, water heater) and electronic, automobile, medical and other mechanical products.
- Q:How to remove hose odor?
- The hose structure is usually divided into: inner layer, outer layer and skeleton layer (or middle layer). The inner layer directly bears the abrasion and erosion of the conveying medium; the outer rubber layer protects the inner part of the hose from the damage and erosion of the external environment; the skeleton layer is the pressure bearing layer of the rubber tube, and gives the strength and rigidity of the pipe body. The working pressure of the hose depends on the material and structure of the skeleton.
- Q:What is the method of making large diameter rubber joint?
- Rubber joint also known as shock absorber, shock absorber throat, the main function is to shock absorption, noise reduction, protection of the pipeline, compensation pipeline expansion, cold caused by displacement.Its structure: both ends are two carbon steel flanges, the middle is rubber shock absorption part.
- Q:The difference between the rubber pipe and PE pipe?
- Rubber tube, this product is a rubber tube products, with oil, acid, alkali, heat, pressure and other characteristics of the transmission and attract rubber hose. Most rubber tubes are non-toxic and environmentally friendly, but some of the higher demand oil and gas pipes add flame retardants to the rubber material. The flame retardants contain toxic and harmful substances which can have a slight effect on the human body and the atmosphere. Rubber tube and characteristics; physiological inertia, UV resistance, ozone resistance, resistance to high temperature (-80 to 300), high transparency, strong resilience, resistant to compression permanent deformation, oil resistance, impact resistance, acid and alkali resistance, wear resistance, flame resistance, voltage, conductive properties. Apply to supporting electrical appliances, electronics, furniture, equipment, toys, hardware, medical equipment, sporting goods, audio, lighting, machinery, automobiles, motorcycles, ships, aviation, and other fields.
- Q:Hydraulic hose joint dimensions
- The maximum thread size is M60, but the maximum size is only 50.
- Q:What are the materials used in rubber joints? What are their advantages?
- Material has ordinary natural rubber, three yuan ethylene propylene (EPDM), nitrile and so onTo choose a different material, it depends on what kind of medium to go
- Q:How about rubber transfusion hose?
- In accordance with the mixer developed within the layer, the middle layer and the outer winding hose layer; while using extrusion equipment will soft core inner tubing extrusion and coated release agent in coating or hard core, but should pay attention to the use of liquid nitrogen freezing method can not die.
- Q:How can the rubber joint be classified according to the range of temperature?
- According to the applicable temperature range can be divided into general, mild, special three categories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range