oth soft and portable DIN 2SN 2-wirebraided hydraulic hose which is made of superior oil and weather proof rubber,can be applied to the application where the temperature ranges from -40℃ to 100℃. It consists of oil resistant syntheticrubber made tube, two highly tensile steel wire layers, and rubber cover. Therubber cover is not only oil and weather resistant, but also featuresresistance ...
- Q:The principle of the common bicycle valve
- The diode is powered by single items. The bicycle valve is single - ventilated. Basically, a rubber is wrapped over the valve coreThe rubber is wrapped in the long, thin hole under it
- Q:Excuse me, how can I get waterproof wires in the water?
- 35kV and below in low voltage cable joints if needed in the operation of the water environment, please do waterproof seal in the joints, joint can be orderly wound waterproof tape, heat shrinkable tube ends after heat shrinkable pipe shrinkage sealant, waterproof seal, installation conditions outside the FRP shell, shell insulation waterproof sealing glue perfusion. If the ordinary rain prevention, joints at both ends of the sealant after the root shrink heat shrinkable tube, heat shrinkable pipe mouth, waterproof belt, +PVC belt sealed!
- Q:Faucet hose connection problem
- Ball valves can be made, but easy to leak. More than a few times to install a feeling, when the screw does not use brute force ah.
- Q:What are the materials used in rubber joints? What are their advantages?
- While the three EPDM is ethylene propylene diene hydrocarbon, and non yoke of three yuan is the main characteristic of copolymer, excellent oxidation resistance, ozone resistance and anti erosion ability, also has excellent curing characteristics. Simple speaking is resistant to high temperature.The nitrile rubber by emulsion polymerization at low temperature, excellent oil resistance, high abrasion resistant, good heat resistance, strong adhesion. (oil).
- Q:What is the principle of communicating devices? What if the rubber tube is used as a connecting device to change the water for the fish?
- Siphon principle: that is the principle of connected devices, plus in a closed container, the pressure on the liquid, everywhere equal. The siphon is filled with water, there is no gas, the water level of the water inlet is high, and the water outlet is closed with palm or other objects. The pressure is equal everywhere. When all are arranged, the water outlet is opened, although the atmospheric pressure on both sides is equal, the water level at the water inlet end is high and the pressure is large, and the water inflow is continuously flowed out of the water outlet.
- Q:What are the types of cable metal hose connections?
- It is mainly used for connecting the box and hose in place. Open the box in the box and plug into the joint. The external thread joint is fixed with the lock.
- Q:What are the rubber pipe joints perfectly joined to the pipe fittings?
- But Hong Sheng rubber hose connector is the main performance of good elasticity, the best damping effect, it is this performance can make the perfect combination of equipment and pipe
- Q:Do I need a shim for the flat metal hose joint?
- If one of the two interconnected joints is one of those with a groove and a O ring, it would be better to put the O ring in it and seal it better.
- Q:What is the essential difference between natural rubber and three yuan ethylene propylene rubber?
- Vulcanized natural rubber elastic rubber and its crosslinking density is not too high, the elasticity is high. For example, in the range of 0-100 DEG C, elasticres at 50-85 DEG C, the elastic modulus of steel is only 1/3000, the tensile elongation is up to 1000%, to 350%, after retraction of permanent deformation is only 15%, a higher elasticity of natural rubber in the general rubber after polybutadiene rubber.
- Q:How often do the oil - resistant rubber pipes undergo atmospheric pressure testing?
- Hydraulic test verification pressure test: Test hose and assembly under verification pressure, continue 30s-60s, whether to produce leakage, deformation and damage. Compression deformation test: keep 1 minutes under the specified pressure (work pressure, verification pressure or other pressure below the proof pressure), measure the length and diameter of the hose, twist angle and bend. Bursting pressure test: Determination of the pressure at which the hose burst during the specified step-up rate. Leak test: save 5min at 70% of the minimum blast pressure, and check again and again for leaks or damage. Due to the fact that water is often used in tests, the pressure and leakage pressure at normal temperatures may be slightly lower at normal temperatures.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range