Quick Details of Steel Wire Spiraled Drilling Rubber Hose
Place of Origin:
API Spec 7K,ISO 6807
Specifications of Steel Wire Spiraled Drilling Rubber Hose
4 layers spiraled by single high-strength steel wire,
Principally NBR constructed, featuring oil-resistant, abrasion-resistant, acid & alkali resistant
4layers spiraled by single high-strength steel wire, and rubber as a binder to make the layers into one complete and sound construction
Primarily CR fabricated, featuring oil-resistant, abrasion-resistant, weatherproof and anti-ageing
Particular types upon customers'specific requirements
API Spec 7K,ISO 680
The Technical Parameter of Steel Wire Spiraled Drilling Rubber Hose:
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging:In plastic bag.
Delivery:80000M within 30 days .
- Q:Could you tell me the maximum pressure that the hose can bear?
- The working pressure of general industrial hydraulic high pressure hose is about 35MP, and the bursting pressure can reach 60mp.
- Q:Flexible rubber joints. What do they mean by flexing?
- Stainless steel bellows are not a kind of rubber joint.Flexure generally means that it can be bent repeatedly.The rubber joint mainly plays the axial and angular compensation displacement, and withstands the mechanical vibration, protects the pipeline not to burst.Stainless steel bellows can also be flexible, but the performance of vibration proof is better than that of rubber joints. If the requirements of the engineering drawings are rubber joints, it is better to be careful. Don't change it indiscriminately. Otherwise, the service life will be affected
- Q:How should we distinguish between the silicone hose and the rubber tube?
- Smell, silicone no flavor, rubber flavor, silicone general flexibility better, rubber mechanical better
- Q:M40 and M50, and then the hose is 2 "what does the box connection mean?"
- This should be called joints, hose connectors or joints or the traditional water tower.
- Q:Between the two flanges in the middle of the rubber tube, what is the name of the connection?
- Rubber flexible joint is also called rubber flexible joint, flexible rubber joint, flexible rubber joint, rubber shock absorber and so on.
- Q:Petroleum gas has a corrosive effect on ordinary rubber pipes and is easy to cause air leakage. So, what kind of hose must be used?
- Petroleum gas is corrosive to ordinary rubber pipes and gaskets and easy to cause air leakage. Therefore, it is necessary to use rubber pipes and gaskets with strong oil resistance
- Q:What are the materials used in rubber joints? What are their advantages?
- Ordinary air, compressed air, water, sea water, hot water, weak acid, strong alkali, temperature between -20 ~ +115, such as the media with ordinary natural glue can
- Q:In long-term high temperature environment, silica gel tube and three yuan ethylene propylene rubber hose which is good durability?
- Others, such as three yuan ethylene propylene and nitrile rubber hose, are basically black. Long term use of plastics can cause fading and deformation. The chemical properties of silica gel are stable and the physiological inertia is good. They are very resistant to biological aging, have no rejection reaction with limbs, and have better anticoagulant properties.
- Q:Is the rubber pipe joint installed in the middle of the pipe and pump to absorb the shock?
- A pump is a machine that transports liquids or pumps liquids. It will be the prime mover of the mechanical energy or other external energy transfer to the liquid, the liquid energy increase, mainly used to transport liquids including water, oil, alkali liquid, emulsion, suspension emulsion and liquid metal, but also transport liquid, gas mixtures and liquids containing suspended solids. Pump performance of technical parameters are flow, suction, lift, shaft power, water power, efficiency, etc.; according to the different principles of work can be divided into volume pumps, vane pumps and other types. Displacement pump is to use its studio volume changes to transfer energy; vane pump is to use the rotating blade and water interaction to transfer energy, there are centrifugal pumps, axial flow pumps and mixed flow pumps and other types.
- Q:What are the properties of an oil resistant rubber hose?
- Oil resistant rubber tube, acid resistant alkali rubber hose product is a particular extension of high quality products. In fact, the ordinary general products hose used natural rubber, styrene butadiene rubber or butadiene rubber. That special oil resistance, acid and alkali are unique, oil resistant hose used chloroprene rubber, rubber; and acid, high temperature resistant hose, using ethylene propylene rubber, fluorine rubber or silicone rubber, etc..
CYTRUBBER, specially produces wire braided rubber hose,spiral rubber hose,super high pressure rubber hose,pneumatic hose,sand blast hose,oxygen blowing hose,drilling hose,hydraulic cylinder,metal hose and various rubber products.With the merits of high pressure resistance,small bending radius,strong fatigue resistance,long lifespan and so on,our products are widely used in metallurgy,oil drilling,engineering machines,mining,various hydraulic machines and etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 1.5 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe, America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 15,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range