It is in conformity with the internationalstandard DIN-EN 857 1SC. Tube : Oil resistant synthetic rubber. Reinforcement :one high tensile steel wire braid. Cover : Abrasion and weather resistantsynthetic rubber. It is widely applied to the application with the temperatureranging from -40℃to 100℃.
- Q:How can the soft joint of the pipe be elongated during use?
- Solution: the pipeline on the pipeline joint soft products need to increase to prevent stretch device (anti rato limiter), can limit the pipeline effectively soft joint work in the normal length, effectively ensure the service life and the effect of the product. Recommended products: KXT type reinforced pipe soft joint.
- Q:Difference and application of rubber joint and rubber expansion joint
- Rubber expansion joint is also called rubber joint, flexible rubber joints, rubber soft connection, soft joints, rubber expansion joint is formed by high temperature plastic rubber, rubber expansion joint and makes full use of the characteristics of rubber elasticity, high resistance, medium resistance etc..
- Q:Can the rubber hose for the LPG cooker and gas cooker be general?
- The characteristics of the rubber tube has physiological inertia, UV resistance, ozone resistance, resistance to high temperature (-80 to 300), high transparency, strong resilience, resistant to compression permanent deformation, oil resistance, impact resistance, acid and alkali resistance, wear resistance, flame resistance, voltage, conductive properties.
- Q:Excuse me, how can I get waterproof wires in the water?
- The wire connector that enters the water can be "waterproof" and "waterproof"Waterproof joints, as the name suggests, can be applied to the water environment, providing safe and reliable connector joints. For example: LED street lights, lighthouses, cruise ships, industrial equipment, sprinkler and so on, all need to use waterproof joints.
- Q:What does the letter of the high-pressure tubing connector mean?
- High pressure oil classification: high pressure wire braided hose, high pressure hose winding wire, large diameter, high pressure hose steel wire (fiber) reinforced nylon elastomer resin pipe, steel wire reinforced soft, high-pressure hose, hose, high temperature resistant polyurethane hose.Structure: high pressure oil pipe consists of steel wire winding skeleton layer and internal and external oil resistant rubber, corrosion resistant synthetic rubber and weather resistant special rubber.
- Q:Can black soft rubber pipes be used as water pipes? Why is there a pungent odor?
- Black rubber hose is not suitable for water pipes, black rubber tube, or all the use of recycled rubber is very high; and black rubber tube is generally industrial use.
- Q:Hydraulic hose joint dimensions
- Press joint standards; hydraulic pipe fittings - screw thread. A standard two; classification; 1. screw internal and external threads two; 2.; according to the tooth shape can be divided into: 1) 2) 3 triangular thread trapezoidal thread; according to the 3. line number single thread and multi thread;; 4. by rotation in the direction of the left and right screw screw two, right standard; 5. by use of different points are: with the common thread, metric thread sealing pipe; two. 1. common metric screw threads; metric screw thread with a capital M, tooth type angle 2 DEG =60; 2. metric screw thread according to pitch
- Q:The pipe of the gas water heater is buried in the wall. It is made of nylon tube and rubber tube. Is it possible to use rubber tube?
- Best not to use, now have dedicated 304 stainless steel bellows, hardware stores, large markets are sold, dozens of dollars to get, with gas deal, safety is the most important!
- Q:Must the hose for the cooker be made of oil resistant rubber hoses?
- Stove for rubber tube not only to the requirements of oil resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature resistance, aging resistance and flame retardant have strict requirements, rubber gas pipe service life in 2 years or so, there will be over the period aging phenomenon.
- Q:What are the categories of hose?
- A rubber hose products structure: hose cloth; woven hose (fiber braided hose, steel wire braided hose); winding hose (fiber winding hose, hose winding wire); knitted hose, hose and other circular weaving hose (rubber hose, rubber and plastic composite hose and hose, drilling hose, etc.).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range