Quick Details of Ocean Oil Rubber Hose
Multiple fiber braid.
-30℃ to +80℃
Specifications of Oil Rubber Hose
1.Rubber hose for oil transfer
3.material: NBR rubber hose
5. ISO 14001:2004
The Technical Parameters of Oil Rubber Hose
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:In Roll, wrapped by plastic films, or according to customer's request.
Delivery Detail:according to customers' quantity
- Q:What happened to the soft rubber flat?
- The two above are all correct, this is mainly to see where you are used, and if used in the settlement of the joint or expansion of the above, and then appear flat, then it is easy to burst the tube. It is important to note that metal bonding is recommended. Rubber joint is commonly used to shock, is not recommended when the expansion joints, expansion joints when used, if appear flat phenomenon, prone to pull off the situation (is flange off). The danger of exploding pipes everywhere. So it's not that rubber joints are bad, and it depends on where they are used.
- Q:Acid burette and how to distinguish the basic buret
- The following is a rubber tube acid basic titration burette is below the piston
- Q:What kind of material does hose screw protection cover have? What are their advantages and disadvantages?
- The utility model relates to a pipe protecting sleeve, which is a new product replacing the traditional metal protecting spring used for the protection of traditional rubber hoses. Alias: hose sheath, rubber tube outside protection special nylon spiral sheath, etc..
- Q:Excuse me, how can I get waterproof wires in the water?
- 35kV and below in low voltage cable joints if needed in the operation of the water environment, please do waterproof seal in the joints, joint can be orderly wound waterproof tape, heat shrinkable tube ends after heat shrinkable pipe shrinkage sealant, waterproof seal, installation conditions outside the FRP shell, shell insulation waterproof sealing glue perfusion. If the ordinary rain prevention, joints at both ends of the sealant after the root shrink heat shrinkable tube, heat shrinkable pipe mouth, waterproof belt, +PVC belt sealed!
- Q:The pipe of the gas water heater is buried in the wall. It is made of nylon tube and rubber tube. Is it possible to use rubber tube?
- After so many years of consulting, you are the first to ask the hose through the wall. In real life, there are many hoses that go through walls.
- Q:Can high speed air flow through a rubber tube and produce static electricity?
- It is not easy to describe the magnitude of the voltage generated by the static electricity of these aggregates, which is related to the humidity, velocity, characteristics of the rubber material, and the surrounding environment.
- Q:Must the hose for the cooker be made of oil resistant rubber hoses?
- Yes, the rubber hose link range is required for oil resistance, because of the smoke in the kitchen, a long time will be attached to the rubber pipe, if it is not oil resistant hose is vulnerable to corrosion, resulting in a safety hazard.
- Q:Is the rubber pipe joint installed in the middle of the pipe and pump to absorb the shock?
- Control the noise produced by parts of machinery, equipment, and equipment. The pump foundation of the new pump house should adopt heavy weight to prevent vibration from producing noise. Vibration isolation should be set up with rubber vibration isolating pads to reduce vibration noise. Each pump unit shall be provided with a foundation to prevent resonance. Use "soft" connection as far as possible in the suction pipe and pressure pipe of the pump. Periodic maintenance problems, such as packing leakage, equipment parts loose, serious wear and tear of equipment parts, mechanical vibration and so on, should be repaired in time, thereby reducing noise.
- Q:What are the properties of stainless steel metal hose materials?
- Stainless steel metal hose material is generally 304 stainless steel, the material of good ductility, flexibility, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance.
- Q:High pressure hose K type joints KJR32 and KJR31.5D what is the difference between ah, please give us a answer,
- K type joint has the distinction between national standard and German standard. In general, 32 and 38 tubes are used more often. The joints used on 32 of the tubes are KJR32 and KJR31.5D. 38. The joints used on the tubes are KJR38 and KJR B40
CYTRUBBER, specially produces wire braided rubber hose,spiral rubber hose,super high pressure rubber hose,pneumatic hose,sand blast hose,oxygen blowing hose,drilling hose,hydraulic cylinder,metal hose and various rubber products.With the merits of high pressure resistance,small bending radius,strong fatigue resistance,long lifespan and so on,our products are widely used in metallurgy,oil drilling,engineering machines,mining,various hydraulic machines and etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 2 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe, America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range