White Waterproof Rigid PVC Foam Board
standard size :2050*3050mm
NOTE: we can make other size according customer requirment
6-9days after confirm your order
PVC Foam Sheet Description
PVC Foam sheet
2050mm × 3050mm
White, Black, Red, Green, Pink, Grey, Blue, Yellow, etc
ISO、SGS PONY Cetification
Carton box or wooden pallet packing
500000 pcs per month
self-extinguishing less than 5 seconds
1. Advertisemen Board and sign board
2. the advertisement sheet for printing,engraving,cutting,sawing
3. Architectural decoration and upholstery
4. decoration for partition wall and shopwindows
- Q:which quick drying glue is best for holding two pieces of painters sheeting plastic together without unlocking?
- I would recommend using duct tape instead. Most glues aren't going to stick very well to the plastic as it is polyethylene and is difficult to bond too. It is possible to heatseal the too pieces together.
- Q:Binding overhead sheets like a book?
- sewing may work if you pre-punch the holes with a hole puncher
- Q:Is there formaldehyde in the plastic board?
- The most common plastic containing formaldehyde has the following:1) POM plastic (POM) is a kind of engineering plastics, containing a large amount of formaldehyde, because it is polymerized from formaldehyde2) phenolic plastics (PF) are condensed from phenols (mainly phenol) and aldehydes (mainly formaldehyde)3) urea formaldehyde foam is urea and formaldehyde as the main raw material, at a certain pH value, a certain temperature, the urea into Formaldehyde Solution in the synthesis of urea formaldehyde resin, also contains a large amount of formaldehyde4) also known as Vigny polyvinyl formal foam, nylon, also contains formaldehyde.5) melamine formaldehyde resin consists of melamine formaldehyde resin and filler, curing agent, pigment and other componentsIn addition, adhesives (composite flooring, composite cabinets) and paint (paint) which contains formaldehyde
- Q:where can i find a big sheet of clear plastic for making stencils?
- They seem to have the effect of stopping the letters moving around. It's just the way that some dyslexics brain's work.
- Q:Where would I buy plastic sheets?
- At an art supply store. You can get that material that is like those thick, plastic, poster board signs people use for advertising. I can't think of what the official name is. They can also cut it to any size you need.
- Q:What is the difference between ABS plate and HIPS plate?
- ABS sheet is an emerging material in the sheet metal industry. Its full name is acrylonitrile / butadiene / styrene copolymer plate. The English name Acrylonitrile-butdiene-styrene is the largest and most widely used polymer at present. It combines the various properties of PS, SAN and BS organically, and has excellent mechanical properties of tough, hard and rigid phases.
- Q:What are the advantages of LCD TVs, metal and plastic backplanes?
- The metal has a good heat dissipation and low cost. The plastic backboard is beautiful and beautiful, and the safety is better than the metal.
- Q:I need some thick heavy duty sheets of plastic. What could i use?
- plexiglass ..home depot sells it
- Q:Neocons: How often am I supposed to update my supply of Duct Tape and Plastic Sheeting?
- Who okorder.com/ ...
- Q:Can I use a hard plastic sheet as the bottom for my 2 guinea pigs c&c cage ?
- The okorder.com/ Scoring means cutting it but not all the way through if that makes any sense. But yes you can use any plastic sheet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range