Specification Of Easy Installation And Stable Polycarbonate Greenhouse
1. Frame: aluminium, coated green colour
2. Material: 4mm PC board.
3. With 1 door and 2 windows.
4. With a galvanized steel base
Length × Width × Height
Length × Width × Height
By wall Greenhouse
Mini size frame style Greenhouse
Technical Data Of Easy Installation And Stable Polycarbonate Greenhouse
Features Of Easy Installation And Stable Polycarbonate Greenhouse
1.Strong aluminum frame for minimal maintenance; green powder coated finish on surface.
2.Hollow Polycarbonate Sheet for covered material, has a good characteristic of preserving heat, impact resistance and flexural strength, which ensure durability for greenhouse.
3.Safe polycarbonate does not shatter and is advanced insulation. Easy to handle no sharp edges. Dif uses light reduces direct sun light.
4.Sliding door and roof window for excellent ventilation.
5.Unique design ensures easier installation and DIY per the detailed assembly Instructions attached.
6.Galvanized base can ensure maximum stability of your greenhouse and can resist against the hit of hail and storm.
Pictures Of Easy Installation And Stable Polycarbonate Greenhouse
- Q:Does anyone know where I can buy 1/8 sheet of plastic?
- places that sell glass/mirrors, etc usually have acrylic that they can cut for u
- Q:Where would I be able to buy plastic sheets (for the bed)?
- Try placing a large bath towel under the sheet, in the area where you have sex. After having sex, change it. If you are comfortable with it, place the towel under yourself, and on top of the sheet. Makes it much easier to change afterward.
- Q:Where can I buy Plastic sheets like those used in notebook covers?
- any big office supply store.
- Q:With what glue can you stick glass and plastic board firmly?
- Room temperature (25 DEG C) the adherend processing clean, then A glue and B by visual 1:1 in a proportion of overlapping coating or glued parts coated with A glue, another piece glued with B glue, and then stick together, and do 2-3 run in fixed 5-10 minutes
- Q:Where could I find plastic sheets that are thin enough to cut/design but strong enough to reuse?
- go to the craft store or a teacher supply store and you should be able to find them. If you are looking for something big go to Lowes and they
- Q:Where can i buy CHEAP ABS plastic sheets?
- You can buy a huge amount of plastic sheeting for very little money at any building supply place there is. Sometimes they sell it in precut rolls, sometimes you can buy it by the foot, especially in the heavier grades which will be more suitable for building something out of. That kind of plastic isn't clear, though, it's kind of cloudy to look through. You might want to check out clear vinyl at a fabric store. They sell that for using as tablecloths, and you can buy as little as half a yard. If you want to see the snakes easily, that might be a good choice for the front. It's pretty tough. If you want or need tape that will stick nicely to plastic, look for the red plastic tape used for vapour barrier in a house. It's not cheap and it's not pretty, but it's about the only tape that will really really stick to plastic. Pretty much all the others will eventually let go. Another possibility for something easy to see through is the stuff they sell for putting on windows to insulate them. It goes on with sticky stuff along the edges, the plastic gets stuck to it, then you shrink it tight with a hairdryer. It's extremely clear, tougher than it looks, you can stab it with a finger and it should be fine, but it will puncture with anything sharp. Cat's claws, for instance, did mine in when the cat swiped at a moth. You also have to be sure that you have a good clean smooth surface for the sticky stuff, or it will pull away as the plastic shrinks with the heat.
- Q:How to glue plastic sheets to acrylic board?
- what you have is robust sufficient for a starter. you besides mght desire a glass of water to skinny down the paint , and palette knife (optionally available) to blend the colorings on your palette. No, you do no longer would desire to gesso it returned ! and additionally do no longer verify you clean your brushes with cleansing soap and heat water after each and each portray consultation. stable success and characteristic relaxing !
- Q:What are the requirements for plastic channel plate routing?
- When the groove plate is butted, both the bottom plate and the cover plate are sawed into a 45 degree angle, and the seam of the bottom plate and the cover plate shall be staggered when installed. When the corner is connected, the inner part of the groove on the corner should be cut into an arc shape, so as to avoid damaging the wires when wiring.
- Q:What are the kinds of plastic sheets?
- PP board can be used in addition to the above products, but also used in the washing machine backplane, refrigerators, insulation layer, frozen food, drugs, rum and other packaging. Hollow board production line can also be used to produce PE hollow board to supply insulation partition for urban construction and rural area.
- Q:Plastic sheet capable of bending 90 degrees by hand
- The plastic sheet is bent in white, and the inside of the product is made of crazing or between the polymer and the filler; the micro gap is heated; the plastic phase of the hair is recombined and the micro defect makes up the disappearance of the white
We are specialized in the production and marketing of awnings, greenhouses, carport and other polycarbonate sheet related projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 20 Million
15.00% South America
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
8.00% Western Europe
8.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Mid East
8.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% North America
5.00% Central America
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range