Features of Wear-resistant High Chrome Cast Grinding Balls with High Hardness and Top Quality
1) In general, casting grinding ball has high hardness: surface hardness to55-68 HRC, volume hardness of 53-63 HRC;
2) impact toughness high: impact toughness more than 12 J / cm2;
3) broken rate is low: the actual broken rate is not higher than 1%;
4) loss of grinding forged steel ball round rate is 50-300g/ton
Physical Property of Wear-resistant High Chrome Cast Grinding Balls with High Hardness and Top Quality
Endurance Test Times(5m)
Specification of Wear-resistant High Chrome Cast Grinding Balls with High Hardness and Top Quality
Weight of Single Ball In Average
Numbers of Per Ton Ball In Average
High chrome cast balls Size: 20mm-120mm
Hardness:HRC58-65; Chrome content:11-14%
Low chrome cast balls Size: 20mm-120mm
Hardness:HRC45-55; Chrome content:1-3.5%
- Q:What do you mean by "proofing" in the casting? Do you charge for the proofing?
- Proofing refers to making the first sample to confirm to the customer
- Q:Cast iron, casting parts 5
- The molten iron (molten iron, scrap steel, scrap casting, iron alloy) is melted into cast iron by means of an electric furnace or cupola, and is poured into a casting.
- Q:What foundry factories are used in the casting parts of China's major automobile manufacturers?
- Tangshan Yongding automobile spare parts factory also give a lot of supply, casting factory of Tangshan n to the car enterprises casting wheel gearbox etc.The team of casting experts welcome you to ask questions and accept questions!
- Q:The cause of fracture and why there is no toughness
- This question is too broad, see what the casting casting Oh in order to reduce the wayward cast steel, ductile iron, gray iron and white iron, you can choose the material according to their own requirements.
- Q:How do casting parts remove stress?
- Annealing treatment, according to different casting annealing treatment, eliminate thermal stress, if need to restore hardness or increase hardness, and then quenching treatment
- Q:Is 316 casting better than 304 casting?
- The degree of difficulty in the process of casting depends mainly on the structure, precision requirements, and hardness of the casting.
- Q:When the blank is a casting, the margin is evenly distributed, how should rough machining? Twenty
- Problem one,1, according to drawings, castings, material requirements and machine power, choose the right diameter of roughing tools, and can process this material blade type.2, according to the actual size of the casting blank, calculate the number and path of the knife, pay attention to small cutting depth, large feed, cutting width, to ensure that the tool diameter 80 - 90%, the amount of not full knife cutting, this tool and machine tool damage.Question two,If they can not change the casting blank allowance under the condition that the quantity large diameter cutter, such as milling cutter main angle 7560 degrees can give reasonable processing parameters, the same cutting depth should not be too large, because in the same machine power, tool diameter increases, cutting depth will need smaller.
- Q:What kind of flaw detector is better for casting parts?
- If you want to detect internal defects, you can use ultrasonic flaw detector, ray flaw detector can also, but the ray of the safety protection level is too high, not recommended priorityMacro Xu flaw detector answered, such as the magnetic particle inspection machine has the demand can contact us, Baidu "macro Xu flaw detection""
- Q:Casting parts have poor surface finish. What sand is used to make them?
- Manual coal dust, clay sand is a little worse. Mechanical styling is not bad either.
- Q:Heat treatment process and purpose of casting parts
- Methods: artificial aging or natural aging (also called normalization) treatment.Artificial aging: heating to 2-3 Baidu, it is best to apply mechanical vibration, and maintain a period of time.
Grinding King are leading manufacturer and professional exporter of grinding media balls in China.with the annual output of 50,000 to 70,000 metric tons.Our products grinding media balls are mainly exported to more than 20 countries and regions in the world, such as Japan,Korea,Africa,Zambia,Malaysia,Phillipines,Indonesia,Mongolia,Australia,UAE,Chile etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa; Mid East;South Asia;Southeast Asia;Eastern Asia;Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port; Tianjin Port; Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 40,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Ball; Grinding Rod; Cylpeb; Grinding Media; Ball Mill Ball
|Product Price Range