HDPE smooth geomembranes are the preferred products for lining projects requiring low permeability, exceptional chemical and ultraviolet resistance properties, which makes them extremely cost-effective for many applications, such as:
Solid Waste Landfills,
Hazardous Waste Landfills and C & D Landfills
Animal Waste Containment
Concrete Tank Liners
Elongation at Break(TD/MD)%
Strength at Tear(Right-angle Tear)N/mm
Carbon black content/%
Anti-crack F20. H
-70°C Low Temperature Impact Brittle property
Oxidative Inducement Time at 200 °C
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:How does the soft film decoration?
- This if it is through the national green environmental protection and safety testing of products, the human body is basically no harm. But if the product is not qualified, it is likely to release toxic substances and gases, pose a serious threat to human health. If conditions is permmited, it can be sampled to detect by the testing department. But it is generally good in the majority
- Q:What is the construction method of HDPE geomembrane?
- 1) It should be extended from the bottom to higher place, but it should not be extended too tightly. Leave 1.50% spare geomembrane for local subsidence and stretch. Only taking the actual situation of the project into account, side slope should be paved from top to bottom. 2) The two adjacent longitudinal joints should not be in a horizontal line. They should be staggered over 1m. 3) The longitudinal joints should be over 1.50m away from dam toe and the corner of clubfoot. And they should be located in the plane. 4) Side slope is paved first, then it is bottom. 5) When paving the side slope, the direction of paving film should substantially parallel to the maximum gradient line.
- Q:What is the seepage-proof geomembrane?
- Co-extrusion technology is used during the production, the main material of it is high density polyethylene native resin with high quality. It has a low hydraulic permeability and excellent seepage-proof performance. The standard name of HDPE seepage-proof membrane is polyethylene geomembrane, which has a highly efficient molecular density.
- Q:Anti seepage coefficient of PE geomembrane
- PE geomembrane is water-proof, less than 1 American Standard basically means minus 13 power of 0*10.
- Q:The design of geomembrane thickness of 0.5, you must be up to 0.5.
- To perform in accordance with design requirements like design thickness of 0.5mm geomembrane geomembrane design requirements to be procured 0.5mm geomembrane standard GB / T17643-2011 standards or CJ / T234-2006 standards in accordance with the requirements of the standard deviation as the thickness of 0.5mm geomembrane thickness limit deviation -10%, or thin spots can be lower than the average thickness of 0.45mm design requirements geomembrane standard deviation 0 American standard GRI GM-13 standard 0.5mm geomembrane allows less than 0.5mm thickness of 0.5mm site must be
- Q:Are HDPE waterproof roll, HDPE anti-seepage film and HDPE geomembrane the same?
- HDPE anti-seepage film uses resin of polyethylene. The high density polyethylene is about 2.5%. Carbon black, inhibitor, antioxygen, ultraviolet light absorber, stabilizer and other auxiliary materials are made through three-layer co-extrusion technology. HDPE geomembrane is made from 97.5% high-quality polyethylene, 2.5% carbon black, microscale antioxygen and heat stabilizer through special co-extrusion technology.
- Q:What are the specifications of the finishing protective film?
- General specifications of finishing protective film is 1.22 meters wide, 50 meters or 30 meters long, 042 mm thick.Decorative protection film is made of EPE EPE, PE, PO protective film and mainly used to protect renovation sites, floors, doors, windows, walls, finished and semi-finished products.Widlu used in household decoration, the film can abosorb shock and is anti-friction, anti-collision, waterproof, paintproof, sound-proof, heat insulating, non-toxic and scentless.
- Q:Which one is better, electric heating film and oil heater
- Personal feeling or I think that electric oil is better, safe.
- Q:What are the differences of geotextiles and geogrids?
- Geotextiles are used to prevent seepage.
Geogrids are excellent geosynthetics used to reinforce roadbeds and soft grounds. Glass fiber geogrids are semi-rigid products made from high strength alkali free glass fiber. These raw materials are processed into gridlike base materials by international advanced warp knitting craft. Then the base materials are processed into finished products by surface coating treatment. They have high strength of extension and low elongation in the transverse and longitudinal directions and other excellent properties including high and low temperature resistance, aging resistance and corrosion resistance. They are widely used to protect and control desertification and reinforece railroad beds, dams, revetments, runways and pavements. Geotextiles are geosynthetics with water permeability made from synthetic fiber by needle punching or weaving. The finished products are generally 4-6m wide and 50-100m long. Geotextiles can be divided into two categories, namely the woven geotextile and non-woven geotextile. Geotextiles perform well in the field of filtration, dewatering, separation, reinforcement and seepage control with properties of good protective effect, light weight, strong strength of extension, good permeability, high temperature resistance, freezing resistance, aging resistance and corrosion resistance. Geotextiles are geosynthetics. Applications of geosynthetics can date back to the nineteen fifties.
- Q:How to use geomembrane to plant lotus root?
- When planting the lotus root, both geomembrane and composite geomembrane can be used to prevent seepage and resist root. The site on which the geomembrane or composite geo-membrane is laid should be properly treated. Before laying those materials, the site should be levelled and pressed firmly without sharp stones and branches on it. For example, if mountainous ground is uneven, loess should be laid to level it. When the geomembrane is laid, it is strictly prohibited to move machinery on it. Workers that lay the geomembrane should wear flat shoes to walk on it. After the geomembrane is laid, soil of certain thickness needs to be backfilled on the geomembrane to protect it.especially in the area above the water around the lotus pool to prevent the sun exposure and the aging of geomembrane.
"Golden Lion" has advanced production equipment and technology and testing equipment. Our company is a large-scale backbone enterprise with geosynthetic production, scientific research, sales and development. We have 20 sets of the most advanced digital computer controlled production lines in the world, to produce short fiber, filament needle-punched geotextile, geomembrane, composite geomembrane, EVA, HDPE, LDPE waterproofing sheet, single, two-way plastics geogrid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, North America, Eastern Europe, South Asia, Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid;Geocell;Geonet and Geomat;Plastic Safety Fence);Plastics products;Rubber products;Geotextile;Carpet;Compound geomembrane
|Product Price Range