Seamless Steel Pipe
Specifications of Tube For Hydraulic Pillar Service Grade 45# Seamless Steel Pipe
SCH5 ------SXH XXS
API and ISO
10# 20# 45# Q235 Q195 Q345
API5L ISO9000 API 5CT
use for oil well, boilers, precision machines, petro-chemical, ship, structure pipe, building, fluid tubes, line pipe etc
we have professional testing equipments such as ultrasonic testing machine, eddy current testing machine, mechanics testing machine to make sure high quality
Petroleum and natural gas industry, chemical industry, electric industry, flammable and non-flammable liquid transportation and steel construction, drainage project and city construction etc.
in bulk , in bundle, standard seaworthy package
15-20 days after received the advanced payment
Black paint or varnish ,plastic caps with the both ends
Reference Standard Tube For Hydraulic Pillar Service Grade 45# Seamless Steel Pipe
ASTM A 1045
- Q:Is the same specification seamless steel pipe more expensive than welded pipe?
- Specifications of the same kind of seamless steel pipe than welded pipe prices are generally about 30% high, large diameter difference is greater.
- Q:How can galvanized steel pipe be connected with stainless steel pipe?
- Attention should be paid to the zinc coating at the side of the groove before welding. It is OK to brush silver powder after welding. There is a lot of information about the welding of carbon steel and stainless steel. Just check it online.
- Q:What time what time for gas pipeline steel pipe PE pipe
- City network is generally medium, are generally. PE pipe high pressure pipe with building the required distance, is generally used around the high pressure pipe laying (high pressure gas supply capacity, and can play the role of peak shaving), the city zone by the supply voltage to the voltage, residential building regulation boxes of low voltage supply to the users.
- Q:How much is the wall thickness standard of building 48?
- According to the "construction of fastener type steel pipe scaffold safety technical specifications JGJ130-2011" stipulates that the specification of steel pipe should be Phi 48.3 * 3.6, that is, wall thickness is 3.6mm.
- Q:Is there any difference between HFW steel pipe and ERW steel pipe?
- The difference between ERW (longitudinal resistance welding) and HFW (high frequency welding) is mainly due to the different principle.
- Q:Can stainless steel pipes spray black paint?
- Can. The surface roughening with a thick gauze, do not use ordinary paint intensity difference. With resin paint, paint can be
- Q:How can the immersed pipe pile put steel cage into the steel pipe? Which expert to answer?
- Immersed tube cast-in-place pile is one of the many types of pile foundations in civil engineering. The immersed tube cast-in-place pile is also called the cast-in-place pile. It is the use of piling equipment, with reinforced concrete pile boots (valve type steel pipe pile shoe) into the soil, pile hole, and then put into the steel skeleton and concrete pouring, then pull out the casing, using vibration extubation of concrete compaction, forming pile needed. Using hammer sinking pile equipment, sinking pipe and pulling pipe pile is called hammer sinking pipe filling pile. It is called vibro sinking pipe cast-in-place pile by vibrator, vibration sinking pipe and pipe pulling pile. In order to improve the quality and carrying capacity of piles, the construction techniques of single shot, double play and reverse insertion are often used in immersed tube cast-in-place piles. Single game (also called a extubation): extubation, every increase of 0.5 ~ 1.0m, 5 ~ 10s vibration, then extubation in 0.5 ~ 1.0m, this is repeated until all pull out; complex play: two singles were continuously in the same pile hole, or according to the needs of the local retapping. Construction, should ensure that two times before and after the immersed tube axis coincide, and in the concrete before the initial coagulation; inverted plug method: steel pipe lifting 0.5m, and then plug 0.3m, so repeated until the pull out.
- Q:What materials are used in scaffolding pipes?
- Safety net with dense green net, safety net of flame retardant standards GB, and safety net of flame retardant performance detection for lighter lit mesh 12 seconds after leaving the fire, flame retardant, continued burning of not more than 4S. The application of 9MM safety net rope, rope, nylon rope woven, each network should be able to withstand the impact of the national standard 1.6KN test.
- Q:What does "steel pipe SC" mean?
- DN100 and "SCH80" refer to the outer diameter and the wall thickness of the steel pipe;
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel seamless tube and stainless steel welded pipe?
- Stainless steel seamless steel tube is a kind of steel strip with hollow section and without seams.
Perfect detection system, our physical & chemical laboratory is equipped with test facilities included spectrum detection and metallographic analysis etc. The company has successively passed ISO9000 quality system, the American Petroleum Institute API, and also earned the environment healthy license, national special equipment manufacturing license.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe and the United States; Canada; India; South etc.
||API 5L; API 5CT; GB/T19001-2000 idt ISO9001:2000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||50% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 423,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range