Seamless Steel pipes
Standard of Tube For Hydraulic Pillar Service Grade 35# Seamless Steel Pipe
API SPEC 5L, API SPEC 5CT, ASTM A53, GB/T9711.1
Description of Tube For Hydraulic Pillar Service Grade 35# Seamless Steel Pipe
ASTM A106 Gr.B /API 5LGr.B Seamless steel pipe
DIN ASTM API GB
10# 20# 45# Q235 Q195 Q345
API5L ISO9000 API 5CT
use for oil well, boilers, precision machines, petro-chemical, ship, structure pipe, building, fluid tubes, line pipe etc
we have professional testing equipments such as ultrasonic testing machine, eddy current testing machine, mechanics testing machine to make sure high quality
Petroleum and natural gas industry, chemical industry, electric industry, flammable and non-flammable liquid transportation and steel construction, drainage project and city construction etc.
in bulk , in bundle, standard seaworthy package
15-20 days after received the advanced payment
Black paint or varnish ,plastic caps with the both ends
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION (%)
- Q:What does "DN25 PN16" mean?
- DN is nominal diameter, nominal diameter (or nominal diameter), that is, all kinds of pipe and pipe accessories of universal caliber. The same nominal diameter of the tube and pipe accessories can connect with each other, with interchangeability. It is not a real sense of the pipe diameter or diameter, although its value is closer with the pipe diameter or equivalent; in order to make the tube, pipe connection size uniform, with nominal diameter (also called nominal diameter, nominal diameter).
- Q:What's the difference between hot dip galvanizing and cold galvanizing? Which kind of galvanizing method is good?
- Cold galvanizing refers to the zinc plating, the coating is thinner, corrosion resistance is slightly worse, variable color. Environmental pollution.Hot dip galvanized by molten zinc ingots, the coating thickness can be adjusted, good corrosion resistance, and subsequent passivation, can be used for outdoor rust, long service life, some up to 20 years.
- Q:Outside diameter 60, thickness 3.5 seamless steel tube, how many kilograms per meter?
- Outside diameter 60mm, thickness 3.5mm seamless steel tube per metre weight: 4.88 kg. When calculating the theoretical weight (Kg/m) per metre of steel tube, the theoretical weight meter of the steel tube can be checked directly, and the formula formula can also be used.
- Q:Where is a steel pipe casing usually used?
- Classification of casing: rigid casing, flexible waterproof sleeve, steel pipe sleeve and iron sheet bushing, etc..
- Q:How can galvanized steel tubes be painted on the surface?
- Galvanized parts are nonferrous metals, ferrous metals are black, all metal adhesion is poor;
- Q:Does seamless steel tube have a bend of 135 degrees?
- In engineering, it is usually marked as "45 elbow" and has no "135" mark. The angle of the elbow is acute, so there will be no more than 90 degrees elbow.
- Q:20# seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe 20G what is the difference?
- The difference is: 20# ordinary steel seamless steel pipe. 20G is the type of steel for high pressure boiler tubes.
- Q:What are the main types of steel pipe ah? How to judge which kind of steel pipe performance is better?
- Welded steel pipe for different welding process and divided into the furnace pipe welding (ERW) pipe and automatic arc welding, because of the different forms of welding seam welded pipe and spiral welded pipe is divided into two kinds, end its shape is divided into circular welded and shaped (square, flat) pipe.The welded pipe is rolled into the steel tubular to sew or spiral seam welded in the manufacturing method, and is divided into low pressure fluid delivery with welded steel pipe, spiral welded steel pipe, welded steel pipe, welded pipe roll etc.. Seamless steel pipe can be used in various industries, such as liquid, pneumatic, pipeline and gas pipeline. Welding pipes can be used in water pipelines, gas pipelines, heating pipes, electrical appliances, pipelines and so on.Press materialSteel pipe according to the pipe material (ie steel) can be divided into: carbon tube and alloy tube, stainless steel tube.Carbon tube can be divided into ordinary carbon steel tube and high quality carbon structure tube.The alloy tube can be divided into: low alloy pipe, alloy pipe structure, high alloy tube, high strength tube. Bearing tube, heat resistant acid resistant stainless pipe, precision alloy (such as cutting alloy) pipe, high temperature alloy tube, etc..
- Q:What's the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- The difference can be seen from the outward appearance that the welded pipe is welded by roll up.
- Q:RC is it welded steel pipe or galvanized steel pipe?
- RC pipe is galvanized steel pipe, usually followed by the diameter, such as RC50, that is, 50mm galvanized steel pipe.
Perfect detection system, our physical & chemical laboratory is equipped with test facilities included spectrum detection and metallographic analysis etc. The company has successively passed ISO9000 quality system, the American Petroleum Institute API, and also earned the environment healthy license, national special equipment manufacturing license.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe and the United States; Canada; India; South etc.
||API 5L; API 5CT; GB/T19001-2000 idt ISO9001:2000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||50% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 423,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range