Tower Crane Fixed Leg Spare Parts TC5613
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 30 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Detail of Tower Crane
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Brand Name: CMAX
Warranty: 1 Year
Main Features of Tower Crane
1) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting.The max. height can reach 180m with wall tie ins.
2) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
3)The range-change structure drives the trolley moving on the horizontal crang jib, with good positioning performance. Planet gear decelerator is applied in the circumgyrating structure, together with moment-limiting hydraulic coupler, which can relize high load capacity, steady starting and reliable operation.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation. The crane is equipped with lifting height limiter, trolley ranging limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter etc..
5)The cranehas scientific layout and handsome appearance. The drivers cab is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator.
Specification of Tower Crane
Technical Sheet for TC5613
Free standing height (m)
Max height with attachment (m)
Working range can be adjusted（m）
Min working range（m）
Max lifting capacity（t）
Tip load @ 56m（t）
Mast section size（L×W×H）m
Total power (KW)
Power supply requirement (KVA)
190KVA for generator
Cable type ( within 40 meters from site power source to lower
electric box of tower crane )
Startup voltage & current
Rated working voltage & current
56m jib length：
50m jib length：
44m jib length：
Images of Tower Crane
FAQ about Tower Crane
Q: What serice you could provide?
A: Providing timely delivery, standby engineers are ready to slove any of your problem
Providing all-embraced warranty of products quality, worksite installation guidance
Providing ample spare parts and training of operation and maintenance
Engineers have more than 20 years' experience in tower crane, ready to solve any of your problems.
Q: What kind of steel used for tower crane ?
A: Normally, as for the main force bearing steel structure, Q345B is adopted; as for the assistance force bearing steel structure Q235B is adopted. All of the raw material is outsourced from qualified steel factory in China.
Q: What about our tower crane warranty?
A: Usually there is one-year quality warranty including main electronic parts (not including consumable parts). There are consumable spare parts together with whole machine and normally they are enough for one year.
Q: What is 3 main mechanism of the tower crane ?
A: there are trolleying mechanism/ slewing mechanism/ hoisting mechanism.
Q: Can you equip with light on tower crane jib, monitor, remote control and anemometer?
A: Sure. All of these could be provided with extra cost upon the clients' requirements. But according to general practice, remote control is not suggested because most of the operator feedback operation in the cabin will provide a wide working view.
- Q:Like those three hundred or four hundred meter tall skyscrapers, where are the bottom of these tower cranes installed?It doesn't go up from the ground, little by littleWill the crane not fall down?
- A firm foundation is built before the tower crane is used, and then the crane is fixed to the foundation
- Q:What is the difference between Fujian White Crane Kung Fu and Wing Chun Kung Fu?
- White Crane Kung Fu
- Q:All these birds are bigger than wild turkey and can fly long distances.
- Not answerable as you do not indicate in what area you are considering, weight, wingspan, height? Even in weight it is controversial. The mute swan and Andean Condor weigh in at around 30 pounds. In height it would be the Crane. And wingspan would be the Albatross.
- Q:analysis of jib crane?
- I would suggest that you delete this question and submit a new question with enough details for someone to give you an answer. This is not a question I can give you much help on
- Q:A crane operator was extended his Tadano crane boom(two section of boom out of five) at almost 0 degree boom angle. My question is-Is it safe to lift any load at 0 degree boom angle.
- The answer is yes. The amount of the lift weight depends on the weight of the counter weights on the back of the crane. There is an indicator (printed or electronic) which indicates the maximum lift based on angle and extension. TexMav
- Q:please tell an article about electromagnetic crane?
- electromagnetic crane has a huge electric magnet instead of a hook. this magnet is operated by an electrical current. when electric is switched on the magnet becomes magnetized,allowing metal objects to be picked up just like an ordinary magnet.when Electric is turned off the metal object will fall away, as it is no longer magnetized.
- Q:I was wondering if Steam Cranes are still used to clear train derailments or are the all mothballed now? What do they use to clear derailments now days if the not the Steam Cranes? Also way are there 2 types of hooks on the crane anyway? Thanks
- They started to go by the wayside in the early 80's around here, though they were still in use until technology caught up and they could manufacture a 200 ton capacity crane for use on the highways. They had Hi-rail equipment and could get to the scene of a derailment much quicker than the old steam derricks. Near the end, I know there were at least 5 still operating, but the problem was, there were only two guys on the system that could run one of the things. Steam is the key word. We're all used to seeing crane operators running the machine from their little cab and moving the levers that control the hydraulics. But, it was amazing to see a guy run one of the Bucyrus Erie 200 ton derricks. All the functions were controlled by various valves that were scattered around the operators position, and it was like watching some kind of choreography; ballet, even. The sights, smells and sounds of the thing in action were no less eye catching than watching the operator himself.
- Q:Type and specification of tower crane,
- Big Han tower QTZ63 series mainly produces 5010, 5013 and 55105010 arm length 50 meters, arm tip bearing 1 tons, the basic height of 30 meters, standard section specifications: 16*2.5, 5013 arm long 50 meters, arm tip bearing 1.3 tons, basic
- Q:im so frustrated because ive tryed everything and im obsessed with this book it would really help if someone could find a way for me to read it for free online. i cant find it at my library.please and thank you:)?
- Shelly Crane is not giving the book away for free so any online site that has it, has stolen intellectual property.
- Q:So Pretty much, there is a crane, and there are four blue minions on top. I can pick them up, and carry them back and forth, but I can't get them down. If I drop them in the middle they always die. Can somebody give me a way to beat this?
- Just Go To The Water Path
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like