CE ISO Certificated Tower Crane (TC6016 Topless/Luffing Crane/Top-kit)
TC6024 has competitive prices and excellent quality is also suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under variety of work condition. With their working radius from 2.5 - 60m, TC6024 tower cranes are famous for their large operating ranges, varied working methods and wide usage. This series of tower cranes has a horizontal jib frame, a jib-trolley radius-changing mechinism and a hydraulic self-raising mechanism. It’s original in design, reliable in operation and satisfactory in shape.Equipped with all necessary safety devices, these cranes show excellent speed-control capacity, satisfactory operation stability and high work efficiency. They are also widely applied for the construction of high-rise hotels, resident buildings, high-rise industrial buildings, large-span factory buildings and tower like buildings such as tall chimneys. Top quality after sales service will be offered guaranteeing your satisfaction with our products.
Main Product Features:
· Widened equipment capacity and working scope.
· Suitable for the groups of tower cross framework.
· Noise relief stability with and combination amplitude range.
· Can sustain height adjustment for occasional exceptional height construction procedures.
· Large weight capacity, effectively solving high steel structure construction lifting capacity requirements.
Independent height (m)
Max height with attachment (m)
Working range can be adjusted(m)
Min working range(m)
Max lifting capacity(t)
Tip load @ 48m(t)
Mast section size(L×W×H)m
Total power (KW)
Power supply requirement (KVA)
190KVA for generator
Cable type ( within 30 meters from site power source to lower
electric box of tower crane )
50mm2(3+2, 5 cores)
Startup voltage & current
Rated working voltage & current
Minimum Order Quantity:
China main port
TT OR LC
Q1: What is shipment procedure?
A1: You can put two sets of wheel loaders in one 40HQ container. The spare parts are packed with boxes. Also can be delivery within 20 days.
Q2: How is your service?
A2: With our company we hold our client’s needs as top property. We have first rate professional technology and provide excellent after-sales services.
Q3: What is your after sales service?
A3: We provide Preventative Maintenance and After Sales Service. We strongly feel the importance of supporting our customers and the product solutions we provide. Consequently we offer comprehensive maintenance options to prevent equipment issues before they become problems. Also we offer a one year warranty to our customers. .
- Q:How to build a basic electric magnetic crane.?
- To push an object away, you need equipment that is low to the ground when it applies the force. Bulldozers are designed to push objects. Electromagentic cranes are designed to deal with vertical forces, so they are used to lift and drop metal objects. They use electricity to flow through coils wrapped around a metal core to generate a strong magnetic field. Trying to use them to push things could cause a crane to tip over since they are not designed to deal with horizontal forces. Even if you could get the electromagnet wired to repel metal objects, when you bring the electromagnet near the object, it would repel away in an unwieldy manner because of friction and interference with the ground. And trying to direct a large electromagnet at the end of a long chain would be difficult.
- Q:How do people transport cranes?
- There okorder.com/
- Q:please help need ideas for t-shirt sayings on a whooping crane?
- Q:What is the dumbest bird in the aviary community? Is it really the Crane?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What is the dumbest bird in the aviary community? Is it really the Crane?
- Q:in the sentence , stephen crane wrote..?
- Transitive - because it has an object The Red Badge of Courage. . Generally, if you can put the word something after a verb, it is transitive. Stephen Crane wrote something .
- Q:Where did Stature of the crane originate?
- Didn't you just ask this question a couple of days ago? When you do this, you set yourself up to be reported. When you say the stature, do you mean stance and posture? I'm taking that as a yes... Here is the answer - there is no single crane stance. All the postures and stances you practice in Crane arts are Crane stances and postures. I am a student of White Crane. There is a Crane style that originated in Tibet that is actually related to the White Ape. Then there is the White Crane school developed in the Yong Chun Village in Fukien Province, China. The Okinawans where taught concepts of White Crane, some of the forms and the most important part of White Crane which is Sam Chien training - aka Sanchin. This is the Internal training which develops Iron Body.
- Q:How do crane operators get up there?
- There are ladders leading up there. Crane operators are fit enough to do the climb at least twice a day. I climbed cranes on weekends as a hobby photographer to take panoramic shots from that nice position up there. It was quite a climb to get up more than 200ft (60m)
- Q:as a wife, what can i expect if my hubby joins the navy reserve as a crane operator?
- he will only be paid for the days he is actually Mobilized. so if ends up with a traditional one weekend a month/2 weeks a year, then he gets paid only for that time. Boot camp and schools do count as mobilization, though. But typically, reserve Pay is much less than what he would be making in the civilian community, so chances are things will be very tight when he cannot work his normal job. As a crane operator, I assume he's is going into the SeaBees. Those guys are being deployed with great regularity to the sandbox for terms of 6-18 months at a time. different rules apply for deployments, including you being eligible for Medical and dental benefits while he's deployed. You and he both need to sit down and have a good long conversation with his recruiter to find out EXACTLY what will happen as far as his tarining goes and where he will be sent for his duty station.
- Q:methodology to value used crawler crane?
- Supply vs demand Extreme examples: If the crane is no longer needed anywhere, the cost will be 0; no demand. If the crane still has a unique useable function and there is only one available, it's immediate cost will be very high; no supply. So, assuming that the cranes supply/demand is somewhere in the middle, the methodology for assessing it's cost would be to evaluate the following: * Where is it located with respect to where it is needed? (place value) * How quickly do I need it, and how quickly can I get the crane? (time value) * What alternative solutions are available? * How much do other similar cranes cost? * etc Hope this helps!
- Q:Lifting tower crane tower more than 45 meters, the demolition cost and how to adjust the field Sinotrans transportation fees?
- Self lifting tower crane tower 45 meters high to prevail, such as height of over 45 meters, each increased to 10 meters (less than 5 meters, excluding) demolition costs increase 20%, off-site transportation costs increased by 10%.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range