|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
faint yellow , pale white
|Concentrate Or Not:|
|Packaging Details:||25/50 kgs/pvc bag, 1MT/big bag|
|Delivery Detail:||12 working days after payment|
Widely used in aluminium metallurgy, precision casting, refractory product, ceramic fiber, alumina cement etc .
As a large and class kiln & furnace expert, we also have our own raw material mine in Shanxi which is rich in bauxite so that we have the cost advantage in the engineering procurement construction of industrial kilns & furnaces. So our company is also an experienced Bauxite manufacturer. High grade calcined bauxite is used for raw material of kinds of our own refractory products.
Physical & Chemical Index
Remark: We could produce various sizes according to customers’ requirements.
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours.
2. Manufacturer with large capacity, ensure the fast production cycle after confirmed the order.
3. Our professional technicians will answer your entire enquiry in patient.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can serve as your instructions.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for our entire customer.
If you’ve kind enquiries, please don’t hesitate to let us know. ^_^
- Q:What are the fire endurance requirements of class A fire resistant door ?
- Hardwares are professional fire resistant lock, fireproof door closer, fire hinge, handle, latch and sequencer, and they can also be configured according to user needs. Fire resistant time of class A and B fire resitant door is 12h and 09h respectively. It can also be customized according to customer needs into a variety of non-standard specifications. Steel fire door is developed in accordance with the national standard GB12955-2008, and in line with ISO3008, BS476 standards. Requirement: fire endurance should meet the A,B and C fireproof requirements respectively. You can also choose to install hold-open door device to leep the door leaf usually in open. Doorframe and door leaf is made up of imported or domestic quality electrolytic steel plate, electro galvanized steel plate or stainless steel plate, filled with quality expanded perlite fireproof panel which can withstand high temperature above 1200 ℃. The surface is processd with electrostatic spraying plastics, and auxiliaries are stainless steel fire resistant lock (or pipe shaft lock ) , galvanization for steel (or stainless steel) fire hinge, domestic(or imported) door closer.
- Q:Which company needs the new refractories?
- The power plants are mainly used in steel plant, lime kiln, coking plants, boilers, etc. I will try my best to answer what I can. There are too many glassworks. You can tell me more anout what you need. As long as there is a large kiln business, the refractories and aluminum manufacturer are needed.
- Q:What refractories are resistant to fluorine gas?
- It is recommended to use fused-quartz brick, which will produce hydrofluoric acid fluorine (an acidic gas) when water vapors. It is cheap. While it is recommended to use silica brick if it exceeds 1,200 degrees. So acidic refractory is an advisable refractory for using. It works well if the temperature is below 1200 degrees.
- Q:What refractory material lead smelting furnace needs?
- Q:which kind of refractory is commonly used in the industry
- Therefore it is known as special fire-resistant materials, such as yttria, high alumina raw material (sometimes neutral), olivine,which is used for alkalinity furnace, dolomite, and we roughly divided into several categories, beryllia, cerium oxide, these materials have a strong alkaline slag resistance, thorium oxide, lime, serpentine, which is picked from these refractory raw materials. the raw materials of basic refractory materials are mainly magnesia clay and titanium oxide, but because not many sources of raw materials, it can not be widely applied in the refractory industry, and we can analyze which kind of materal is processed by the pulverizer. There are many kinds of refractory materials, rotary kiln can only be used in particular circumstances. These materials have a variety of slag resistance at different degrees. the main material of special refractories is zirconium oxide. the refractory clay is the most basic and most widely used raw material in the refractory industry.
- Q:What brands are the best in the A-level refractory materials?
- These brands are good.
- Q:What materials are needed to make the amorphous refractory bricks?
- I am so glad to answer your question. The amorphous refractory brick is composed of a certain proportion of aggregate and powder, a binder and an additive.
- Q:What's meaning of CN of fire-resistant material?
- The commonly used preparation methodsinclude shock compression, high-pressure pyrolysis, ion implantation, reactive sputtering, plasma chemical vapor deposition, electrochemicaldeposition, ion beam sputtering, , low-energy ion radiation, pulsed arc discharge,pulsed laser inducing, etc. But the compounding result of superhard materialis not ideal due to deposition of amorphous CN film, nanometer level sizedC3N4 crystalline grain set in the amorphous film and few large graincrystal.
- Q:What are Grade-A waterproof inorganic thermal insulation materials?
- 1. Foam ceramic insulation board Foam ceramic insulation board is made of inorganic ceramic material by high temperature baking and is called ceramic insulation plate for short. 2. Composite cement foaming insulation board With cement, fly-ash and micro-silica, composite cement foaming insulation board is a kind of hole-closed lightweight hydrophobic insulation board made by foaming, maintenance,cuttign and processing. 3. Aerated concrete panel Using lightweight material, silicious material and foaming agent and so on, aerated concrete panel is a lightweight concrete panel made by high pressure steaming. 4. Rock wool board With natural igneous rock as material and thermosetting resin as binder, rock wool board is a panel made by melting in high temperature through centrifugation. I hope it can help you.
- Q:Who knows what is the requirement for fireproofing of interior decoration materials ?
- In addition to the underground building, combustion performance level of interior decoration materials inside windowless room , in addition to a class, should advance 1 level based on the original provisions . Library, archives and rooms storing artifacts, ceilings, walls should use class A decoration materials, and the ground should use decoration materials no lower than class B. When high temperature parts of lighting and lighting lamps and lanterns are close to non - grade A decoration materials should be taken, fire prevention measures such as thermal insulation and heat dissipation must be taken. Combustion performance level of materials used for lighting should be no lower than B. Kitchen ceiling, wall and floor should used class a decoration materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range