|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Floor tiles pop up?
- Bad prep when putting the tiles down - Cheap tiles (or Cheap adhesive) - Excessive water (either standing water or water continuing to leak in the same area) - Clean the area before placing the tiles - Buy the right tiles adheasive for the area your doing. - Keep water from pooling-up on tiles
- Q:Slate tiles for leopard geckos?
- whats up, the final substrate to apply for person leopard geckos is youngster's play sand. in case you have a youthful gecko, it extremely is ultimate to place those on paper towel to dodge impaction, till they're approx. 6 inches long. Impaction skill that the gecko has eaten the substrate and can't bypass it - inflicting ailment! a lot of hides could be placed via the viv and counting on what number geckos are housed jointly, a minimum of a million humidity cover. good success.
- Q:Would it cost less to put a fiberglass shower in or tile it with cheaper 1$ tile?
- If you are doing the tile work yourself, it will be cheaper than having one of those fiberglass shower enclosures put in. You are looking at the cost of tile (at $1/sqft.), grout ($10 or less), permabase/durock ($9 per 3x5 sheet), mastic ($30 for high quality), and caulk ($4), to get the job done. On an average size shower, this will bring your total material bill in at right around $200. This is based on entirely ripping out your old shower walls (back to the studs), and building an entirely new shower. A complete rennovation for $200. This is what I do for a living, and I can honestly tell you that you will save tons if you are handy enough to do this yourself. One side note on the pre-fab showers (fiberglass, urethane, etc) - we get a lot of calls to come out and remove mold from these types of enclosures. On most that I've seen there are a lot of corners and small nooks that moisture gathers up and sits in. Just something to watch out for should you go that method. Good luck to you, either way.
- Q:I have some questions about tile.?
- been wondering same thing and actually came on here to ask that same question. don't use dish soap it doesn't work. i am on my 4 rinse with just water and still residue. going out of my mind. hoping someone comes up with great answer. gl to you. i have my whole bathroom to do.
- Q:bamboo over vinyl tile?
- If the vinyl tile thats down now is well bonded, not coming up at all and the floor is flat.There are ways to do it. Most certainly you can do a floating floor system. Glue direct can also be down if certain precautions are done ,like roughing up the vinyl,cleaning it well and the use or the proper glue to bond to vinyl. If the vinyl is loose at all , then the flooring must come up. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:how to install rectified tile?
- Versa bond is a thin set brand name. It s a good thin set too.So I m not sure what you mean by a bonding agent. And putting it on the back of the tile is a method ( slow method) of setting and leveling tile. I would have to know the trowel sizes that he / she is using before passing a final judgement. I would use a bigger notched trowel on the floor and just a thin smooth coat on the tile back. Both methods will level tile and ensure a full coat of thin set for tile to bond well to the floor. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Is there a street in Anaheim California where a bunch of tile stores are? Whats it called?
- imperial highway maybe
- Q:can tile be glued to formica?
- It can, but it won't hold up very well. The formica will break up underneath, leaving an uneven tile surface and you having to regrout it often. Take up the formica. - Stuart
- Q:what roof tile should I use?
- You can find different shapes of tile roof like roman, tegula, tower and flat. All these shapes make it possible of overlapping and interlocking of tiles very well. These types come in vivid varieties. You can find one that are generally made from ceramic and concrete roofing materials. You can also have a good choice of multiple colors. You can easily coat these colors on the surface. You always need to consider what kind of roof tile you are going to use if you are concerned about color. For example, color of cement tile is not appropriate for protection of tiles. After some time you will find that the color of tile is going to be subdued. Whole appearance of your roof will be totally changed. But if you try to use Terracotta then it won’t fade easily.
- Q:Bathroom tiles out, how to re-paste it?
- Building materials store to sell plastic construction, smear to the back of the brick, paste it can be, I used n times.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range