Strong Suction Power Auto Recharge Robot Vacuum Cleaner for Wet and Dry Cleaning
Big LED Touch screen
Up to 7 days scheduling function
Two side brushes
Virtual wall optional
Filter: HEPA & Primary filter
Charge 4 hours and work 90 minutes
Intelligent robot vacuum cleaner ,carpet cleaner, good robot vacuum cleaner
l Technical Specification:
Dry and Wet
Input Voltage of charger:
OutputVoltage of charger:
Input Voltage of battery:
Output Voltage of battery
Main Body Power:
Working Low Speed:
Working High Speed:
DC 14.8V 2200mAh Lithium Battery
Dust Bin Capacity:
l What’s in the box?
1 X Laborer Robot for LR-300/350/400/450/500 Series
1 X Rechargeable Battery for Laborer Robot
1 X Adaptor
1 X Dock Station
1 X User Manual
1 X Cleaning Brush
2 X Side Brush (Extra)
1 X Filter (Extra)
1 X Mop (Extra)
One-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty on Laborer Robot, One-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty on the Rechargeable Lithium ion Battery.
How to control the raw material?
All the plastic material of vacuum cleaner, are total new material,do not add recycle material.
that can ensure the plastic itself with best performance.
- Q:What in your opinion truly sucks with stuff in general?
- Immigration and Nationalization.
- Q:UK.Where can I find a Hoover, Vacuum cleaner broken or fixed?
- Check out 'craigs list' Good luck
- Q:Can you list all the companies that ever made vacuum cleaners and the names of the vacuum cleaners?
- No. Hoover, Eureka, Kirby, Dyson, Oreck, Dirt Devel ... that's all I got.
- Q:Please recommend a good & cheap vacuum for carpets and rugs.?
- hey there- if you're cleaning carpeted stairs a gr8 idea is to use a rubber brush then a high quality dustbuster. there is one sold named xtreme power and it's awesome i have one
- Q:Do you think its wrong that in the toy store, boys have all the fun stuff, and in the girls section they have?
- Nah, it's training the women folk for when they get older...or so I've been told by many men. Plus, if you get them the toy brooms and vaccum cleaners, they can practice riding them before they get their permits in witch school.
- Q:What would be the best vacuum cleaner to get for both hardwood floors and carpets?
- I use a dyson on my floors and it works wonderful, though i don't use the power head on the hard wood floors and the rotation on the brush can cause damage but the normal head that comes with it is fantastic. Some vaccums have ranges where they are suited for pet hairs I am not sure about dyson as I don't have pets in the house, but with 2 girls in the hosue with long long hair it helps to have a good vaccum and my choice is dyson!
- Q:Do Kirby vacuum cleaners really live up to the hype?
- They are a good vacuum cleaner, but if a sales person does the test with the white filter and runs it over your carpet to show how much more the Kirby will pick up, you could put a white filter on your sweepe and still pick up dirt reguardless of what kind of sweeper it is. Kirby does hold up well and the belts are fairly easy to change, but I'm sure you can find other brands that are alot cheaper that will also do a good job. I have four pets, two great danes and two dachshuncs and I have a Phantom Thunder that does a good job. I have also heard that Dyson is a great vac too and I think that if my Phantom ever wears out that is what I will get....I like to use the rug doctor to shampoo carpets with as they do a great job and the carpets dry quickly. You could probably purchas a rug doctor on line and buy a Dyson and still be ahead cash wise as rug doctor sells refurbished shampooers on line....good luck with your choice.....
- Q:Do steam cleaning vacuum cleaners work as well as a rental from the grocery store or hiring someone?
- I okorder.com/... Hope this was helpful ~~~~
- Q:Men, if your girlfriends bought you new vacuum cleaners would that be the time when you actually look the ?
- Creative use from Gazz guess he's not fearful of injuries?
- Q:I have 2 vacuum cleaners, both need new electrical cords! How do I replace them?
- Have them serviced. These are notoriously hard to take apart and reassemble. Plus, the cords might be soldered or hard-wired to the switch or motor, making this type of repair very difficult and potentially dangerous.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range