1.Packaging & Delivery
in bundles or as customer's requirement
Within 30days after receiving your deposit or copy of L/C
HRB400,HRB500 Steel Rebars
1.China direct supplier
High Tensile Export Reinforcing Steel Bar ,Deformed Steel Bar ,HRB400B,HRB,46B,HRB500 Building Construction Material
ASTM A615 /BS BS 4449 /GB HRB/ JIS G3112
BS 4449 Gr460,B500
GB HRB335,HRB400 ,HRB500
JIS G3112 SD390
Low temperature hot-rolling reinforcing deformed steel rebar
As the standard or as your requirement
Building, construction, road, bridge,etc
500tons per size steel rebar
Steel rebar packed in bundle or as your requirement
Within 30 days after deposit
T/T or L/C
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
5. Theorectical weight
- Q:What is the production process of seamless steel tube?
- Main production process of cold rolled (drawn) seamless steel tube:Blank preparation, pickling, lubrication, cold rolling (drawing), heat treatment, straightening, finishing and inspectionThe production process of seamless steel tube in general can be divided into two kinds of hot rolling and cold drawing, cold-rolled seamless steel pipe production process than hot-rolled billet to complex, first to three roller rolling and extrusion to sizing test, if the tube through the cutting machine cutting surface without crack growth response after cutting blank about one meter. Then enter the annealing process, annealing and pickling to use acid pickling liquid, should pay attention to the surface if there are a lot of bubbling, if there are a large number of bubbling pipe shows that the quality is not up to the standard. The appearance of cold rolling seamless steel tube shorter than hot-rolled seamless steel pipe, cold rolled seamless steel pipe wall thickness is generally higher than hot-rolled seamless steel pipe to be small, but the surface looks better than thick wall seamless steel pipe is more bright, rough surface is not too much, not too much burr diameter.
- Q:What are the uses of seamless steel tubes?
- Compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold with steel pipe manufacturing ring parts can be improved the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, material saving and working hours, such as rolling bearing ring, Jack and so on, has been widely used in steel pipe manufacturing.
- Q:Why can't stainless steel be put together with carbon steel tube?
- 1, the potential difference is: potential "stainless steel tube" and the negative potential "carbon steel" coupled "stainless steel", "a cathode carbon steel tube" is anode potentials of the two difference the greater the galvanic corrosion is bigger.2. An electronic passage formed by wire connection or direct contact. The carbon in the carbon steel tube loses its electrons to the stainless steel tube and the surface is absorbed by the etchant.3. Electrolyte: the contact area of two metals is covered or submerged by electrolyte. The iron in the carbon tube loses electrons to form ions into the solution, and the electrons on the surface of the stainless steel tubes are taken away by the corrosive agents in the electrolyte (such as oxygen in the air). Electrolytes become ionic channels.
- Q:20# seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe 20G what is the difference?
- 20G seamless steel tube is a high-pressure boiler tube. In addition to carbon content, 20G seamless steel tubes also have some trace elements that are more suitable for use as boiler pressure vessels. In addition, 20G also focuses on its physical performance. Such as bending, impact and tensile properties. 0G seamless steel tube is a kind of steel strip with hollow section and without seams. A steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials.
- Q:When can I use the PVC pipe and when to use the galvanized pipe?
- PVC pipeline use temperature is -5 to 90 degrees or so, according to the current market price of around 6000 yuan per ton, the price is cheap. Its corrosion resistance is good, can resist most of the acid and alkali, and unlike the steel pipe that is easy to rust, so in the construction of the upper and lower water pipes and other fields have gradually replaced the trend of steel pipe.
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- Seamless pipe pressure is higher, welded pipe is generally in 10 or so MPa, now welded pipe to do seamless processing.
- Q:The plastic pipe and steel pipe difference
- Plastic pipe and plastic inner coating, and coated inside and outside. (of course, some are epoxy coated, and some are PE).The plastic tube is one kind of steel pipe, steel plastic pipe has many types, including plastic, plastic, and plastic coated, and epoxy, which are known are steel tubes.
- Q:How many meters per ton of steel tube?
- General scaffolding tube diameter 40mm, specifications specify wall thickness of 3.5mm, the actual wall thickness of 3.2 - 3.4mm.The theoretical weight per meter is 3.85kg and the wall thickness is 3mm.Hence a ton of steel is about 260m.
- Q:What is a tight steel tube?
- The fully enclosed steel tube is called "sleeve connection steel pipe". The English abbreviation is JDG. The sleeve between the pipe and the pipe is fastened by screws. The current specification is the construction and acceptance rules of CECS 120:2007 sleeve steel conduit pipe line
- Q:What's the difference between a cracked carbon steel tube and a liquid carbon steel tube?
- Cracking carbon steel pipe higher requirements, the general carbon steel pipe to be normalized, the fluid carbon steel pipe as long as the normal annealing treatment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range