1.Packaging & Delivery
in bundles or as customer's requirement
Within 30days after receiving your deposit or copy of L/C
HRB400,HRB500 Steel Rebars
1.China direct supplier
High Tensile Export Reinforcing Steel Bar ,Deformed Steel Bar ,HRB400B,HRB,46B,HRB500 Building Construction Material
ASTM A615 /BS BS 4449 /GB HRB/ JIS G3112
BS 4449 Gr460,B500
GB HRB335,HRB400 ,HRB500
JIS G3112 SD390
Low temperature hot-rolling reinforcing deformed steel rebar
As the standard or as your requirement
Building, construction, road, bridge,etc
500tons per size steel rebar
Steel rebar packed in bundle or as your requirement
Within 30 days after deposit
T/T or L/C
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
5. Theorectical weight
- Q:How to establish a concrete-filled steel tubular column model in ANSYS?
- A two unit model or a composite unit model can be adoptedTwo units are constructed of steel tubes and concreteA composite unit may be either a fiber element or a section conversion attribute
- Q:Does seamless steel tube have a bend of 135 degrees?
- Other name: 90 degree elbow, right angle bend, love bend, punching elbow, pressing elbow, mechanism bend, welding elbow, etc..Usage: connect two pipes with same nominal diameter or different pipe, make the pipe bend at 90, 45, 180 degrees and various degrees.Bending radius is less than or equal to 1.5 times the diameter of the elbow. It is 1.5 times larger than the pipe diameter and belongs to the elbow
- Q:What's the difference between hot dip galvanizing and cold galvanizing? Which kind of galvanizing method is good?
- Cold galvanizing is zinc plating, the general surface is relatively smooth, no zinc flowers, there are two kinds of resistance to fingerprints and non - Fingerprint
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel pipe welded pipe and seamless pipe?
- Grain size: usually, the grain size of the metal is related to the heat treatment temperature and the time at which the metal is kept at the same temperature. Therefore, the welded pipe and seamless tube annealing of the same grain size. If the minimum tube cold treatment, the grain size of the weld metal is smaller than the grain size, welding or grain size is the same.Strength: the strength of the pipeline in the composition of the alloy and alloy containing the same and the same heat treatment of seamless tube and seamed tube essentially consistent strength. After the tensile test and three-dimensional vibration test, tube tearing almost all occurred in the welding point or away from the heated area where. This is because there is little impurity in the weld and the nitrogen content is slightly higher, so the strength of the welded joint is better than that of other parts. However, the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Association believes that the seamed tube can withstand 85% of the allowable pressure, which is mainly due to improved welding equipment data collection prior to today. The provisions of ASME 100% completely under license by ultrasonic testing pressure tube. Similarly, Europe and Asia also stipulates that can ensure the quality of welding performance by eddy current test tube, the eddy current testing is subject to legal procedures and licensed institutions. Trent's eddy current test was approved by the Swedish power division. ASME believes the current loss is relatively small, high-quality performance based on the seamed tube.
- Q:Is steel pipe made of profiles?
- According to the shape of the cross-section, the steel is generally divided into profiles, plates, pipes and metal products in four categories.Therefore, the steel pipe belongs to the pipe, not the profile.
- Q:Hot galvanized steel pipe for use?
- 1, galvanized layer uniformity: steel pipe sample in copper sulfate solution immersion 5 times continuously, must not turn red (copper plated)2, surface quality: galvanized steel pipe surface should be complete galvanized layer, must not have plating on the black spots and bubbles exist, allow little rough surface and local zinc tumor exists.3, galvanized layer weight: according to the requirements of the buyer, galvanized steel pipe can be used for zinc layer weight determination, its average value should be not less than 500g/ square meters, and any sample shall not be less than 480g/ square meters.
- Q:What is an electric welded pipe (EFW)? Seek help！
- It is through one or several consumable between the electrode and the workpiece on the metal heating the metal between a process with the arc to metal and filler material fully melted, no pressure, filler metal parts work from all electrodes
- Q:Where is a steel pipe casing usually used?
- A straight tube of carbon steel sheathed on pipes and tubes and threading tubes to protect the joints from damage by electric welding. The purpose is to protect the wires and cables.
- Q:How is the steel pipe dance installed at home?
- According to international competition practice, the standard size of steel tube is 40 mm or 45 mm in diameter, and the 45mm is usually used. The height of the steel pipe is not less than 3.3 meters and not higher than 4 meters. The steel pipe fittings used in the pipe dance are made of smooth surface material, usually chrome or polished by steel or iron.
- Q:What is the production process of seamless steel tube?
- The main production process for hot rolling seamless steel tube (the main inspection):Tube preparation and check delta to billet heating, heating, rolling, perforated pipe, steel pipe and heat treatment, diameter (minus) Delta to finished tube straightening, finishing and inspection of delta (nondestructive, physicochemical, Taiwan inspection and warehousing)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range