1.Packaging & Delivery
in bundles or as customer's requirement
Within 30days after receiving your deposit or copy of L/C
HRB400,HRB500 Steel Rebars
1.China direct supplier
High Tensile Export Reinforcing Steel Bar ,Deformed Steel Bar ,HRB400B,HRB,46B,HRB500 Building Construction Material
ASTM A615 /BS BS 4449 /GB HRB/ JIS G3112
BS 4449 Gr460,B500
GB HRB335,HRB400 ,HRB500
JIS G3112 SD390
Low temperature hot-rolling reinforcing deformed steel rebar
As the standard or as your requirement
Building, construction, road, bridge,etc
500tons per size steel rebar
Steel rebar packed in bundle or as your requirement
Within 30 days after deposit
T/T or L/C
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
Technical data of the original chemical composition (%)
5. Theorectical weight
- Q:What does "DN25 PN16" mean?
- DN is nominal diameter, nominal diameter (or nominal diameter), that is, all kinds of pipe and pipe accessories of universal caliber. The same nominal diameter of the tube and pipe accessories can connect with each other, with interchangeability. It is not a real sense of the pipe diameter or diameter, although its value is closer with the pipe diameter or equivalent; in order to make the tube, pipe connection size uniform, with nominal diameter (also called nominal diameter, nominal diameter).
- Q:What is PE coated steel pipe? Seek explanation
- The appearance of the native HDPE is milky white and is somewhat translucent in the narrow cross section. PE has excellent properties that are resistant to most life and industrial chemicals. Polyethylene (PE) pipe due to its unique advantages and is widely used in building water supply, drainage, underground drainage pipe, building heating, gas pipelines, electrical and telecommunications, industrial protective casing pipes, agricultural pipes etc.. The utility model is mainly used for urban water supply, urban gas supply and farmland irrigation.
- Q:What does the diameter of a steel pipe project mean?
- Generally, the diameter of steel pipe has three common diameters: outer diameter, inner diameter and nominal diameter.The first two are well understood.Nominal diameter refers to the national standard to specify the general diameter of a certain national standard pipe. It is only a model representation. It is neither outer diameter nor inner diameter.
- Q:How can two smooth steel pipes be joined? The size of the two pipe is different (except for welding)
- Butt fastener: used for connecting two steel pipe jointsThin-walled stainless steel pipe, the national standard consists of three parts, respectively on the thin stainless steel pipe connection, the sealing ring of raw materials of various specifications of O type thin wall stainless steel pipe diameter and wall thickness of pipe and rubber have clear requirements, in order to ensure the quality of the whole pipeline, pipeline safety and guarantee system durability. The connection mode is clamp type and ring type.
- Q:What time what time for gas pipeline steel pipe PE pipe
- City network is generally medium, are generally. PE pipe high pressure pipe with building the required distance, is generally used around the high pressure pipe laying (high pressure gas supply capacity, and can play the role of peak shaving), the city zone by the supply voltage to the voltage, residential building regulation boxes of low voltage supply to the users.
- Q:What are the lengths of scaffold steel tubes?
- Used to build scaffolding of steel pipes in general have two kinds, an outer diameter 48mm, wall thickness 3.5mm; another kind of outer diameter 51mm, wall thickness 3mm; according to its location and role of different, can be divided into vertical pole, horizontal rod, sweeping rod, etc.. According to the technical specification for construction of steel tubular scaffold with couplers, JGJ 130 - 2011. The scaffolding steel pipe should be specified with the current national standard "GB/T13793" or "straight seam welded steel pipe welded steel pipe for low pressure liquid delivery" GB/T3091 Q235 ordinary steel pipe; steel pipe steel quality should meet the requirements of current national standard grade Q235 steel "carbon structural steel" in GB/T700. The scaffold pipe shall be made of a diameter of 48.3 * 3.6 steel tubes. The maximum mass of each steel tube shall not be greater than 25.8kg.
- Q:Does seamless steel tube have a bend of 135 degrees?
- In engineering, it is usually marked as "45 elbow" and has no "135" mark. The angle of the elbow is acute, so there will be no more than 90 degrees elbow.
- Q:How to establish a concrete-filled steel tubular column model in ANSYS?
- A two unit model or a composite unit model can be adoptedTwo units are constructed of steel tubes and concreteA composite unit may be either a fiber element or a section conversion attribute
- Q:What's the material of Q325 steel pipe?
- In terms of deoxidation methods, F, B, Z can be expressed as boiling steel, flat killed steel, killed steel and boiling steel. They are deoxidized steel, which is of poor plasticity and toughness. Welded joints made of this material are susceptible to cracks when subjected to dynamic loads. Should not work at low temperatures, sometimes hardening. In contrast, calming steel is excellent and uniform, with good plasticity and toughness.
- Q:How big is the seamless steel tube of DN50?
- DN refers to the nominal diameter, the outer diameter is 60.3mm
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range