|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Welding Line Type:|
0.3mm to 3.0mm
9.53mm to 159mm
Satin,Bright or Mirror
In gernal 5.8m/6m or as customer request
Squash test, water pressure test,extended test,crystal rot test etc.
SUS 304, 201, 316, 316L,430 ect
+ / - 0.15mm
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Every tube is sleeved in plastic bag individually, and then several tubes are packed by weaving bag, which is seaworthy. Or 50kg/bundle, 500kg/bundle.We can pack as clients' requirement.|
|Delivery Detail:||25 - 35 days for a full container.|
Stainless Steel Pipe:
Stainless Steel Pipe 304 Image
FAQ of Stainless Pipe 304
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Any question, pls feel free to contact us !
- Q:304 stainless steel, welded to seamless difference in what place?
- The seamless tube is made by pressing a hole in a stainless steel billet at a temperature of 2200 degrees F. At this high temperature, the tool steel is made soft and spirally shaped from the hole by stamping and drawing. Thus, the wall thickness of the pipeline is uneven and the eccentricity is high. Thus ASTM allows seamless pipe wall thickness ratio of the wall thickness difference of seamed tube. Through the seamed tube cold rolling plate precision (per roll width is 4-5 feet) made. These cold rolled plates usually have a maximum wall thickness of 0.002 inches. The steel plate is cut into a width of PI D, in which D is the outer diameter of the pipe. Tube wall thickness tolerance is very small, and the entire circumference of the wall thickness is very uniform.
- Q:304 stainless steel will rust it?
- First of all, why stainless steel is not easy to rust, and then why stainless steel will rust?Stainless steel is not easy to rust and has a lot to do with the composition of stainless steel. In addition to iron, stainless steel contains chromium, nickel, aluminum, silicon and so on.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel decorative pipes and polished stainless steel pipes?
- Polished stainless steel pipe is different from stainless steel decorative tube, generally speaking, the material is better. Yes, the steel tube just appeared is a bit rough and not smooth enough, so it needs polishing to make it appear smooth. Mostly Austrian stainless steel, nickel, corrosion resistance, but the price is expensive, mainly for industrial and outdoor decoration.
- Q:Stainless steel pipe chamfering how to process?
- Chamfering machine is a kind of small precision machine tool which is specialized in mould manufacture, hardware machinery, machine tool manufacturing, hydraulic parts, valve manufacturing, textile machinery chamfering and milling, planing and other processing methods.
- Q:How much is one ton of stainless steel pipe?
- If you want to use industrial, production, 316L is the best, but the price is expensive, but the best rust resistance, high stability.
- Q:What is sanitary stainless steel pipe?
- Passivation layer: after polishing, it is necessary to immerse the steel pipe in the passivation bath, and then use the acid passivation liquid to oxidize the surface of the steel pipe to form a passivation layer, so as to achieve the anti-corrosion effect of the steel pipe
- Q:304 stainless steel tube with the diameter of 25*2-3 is what mean?
- This is according to the "water drawing standards" (GBT50106-2001) in 2.4.2-2 seamless steel pipe, welded steel pipe (straight or spiral seam), brass, stainless steel pipe, pipe diameter should be D diameter * thickness representation (such as D108 * 4 and D159 * 4.5); and the provisions of the habit of acting D with seamless pipe diameter.
- Q:What color is stainless steel? What color is stainless steel pipe culture?
- Stainless steel tubes for industrial use are mostly iron gray, and civilian stainless steel is bright silver.
- Q:Stainless steel heating oven tube after treatment is heating blue will not be red?
- Because sometimes we do tubular heater, in order to better improve its life, will reduce the heating pipe surface power, but it itself heating speed is slow, take more time to reach the temperature you want.
- Q:Are stainless steel pipelines buried in need of corrosion protection?
- In the aqueous medium such as Cl-, the localized destruction of the passive film due to acidification of the dielectric solution in the crevice (increasing of Cl- concentration, decrease in pH value) and hypoxia (oxygen concentration cell, gap hypoxia). The most fundamental is to eliminate the gap from the structure is designed to avoid the gap of the heat exchanger tube is connected with the gap at the gap on the tube plate, flange, gaskets, bolts, rivets, to take appropriate measures to prevent.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range