Products Description for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
old Rolled, Cold Drawn, Hot Rolled
0.3mm-100mm or as your requirement
100mm-3000mm or as your requirement
1000mm-10000mm or as your requirement
1.Export sea worthy package + water proof paper + wooden pallet
2. Max Loading 26.5mt for each 20Gp container
3.Safe loading and fixing Professiona teams
4. Professional shipping line
5 days after received the 30% deposit of T/T or L/C
T/T,30%payment in advance,70%T/T after the copy of B/L or L/c at sight
Stainless Steel Sheets are widely used in below fields:
1: Construction field, shipping building industry
2: Petroleum and Chemical Industries
3: Food and Mechanical Industries
Features of Stainless Steel Coils
(2)Good corrosion resistance
(3)Excellent abrasion resistance and fatigue strength
(5)Oxidation resistant performance
(6)Excellent in high temperature
Payment&Delivery for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Ex-Work, FOB, CNF, CFR, CIF,etc
Application of Stainless Steel Coils
(1)Boiler heat exchanger,
FAQ for Stainless Steel Coils/Sheets:
Q:What are the advantages of your company ?
A: We have many professionals, technical personnel, more competitive prices and best after-dales service than other stainless steel companies.
Q:Can you arrange the shipment ?
A: Sure we can help you with the shipment. We have forwarders who have cooperated with us for many years.
- Q:304 why is stainless steel magnetic?
- However, due to segregation or improper heat treatment during smelting, there will be a small amount of martensite or ferrite in Austenitic 304 stainless steel. In this way, 304 stainless steel will have a weak magnetic.
- Q:1cm thick 201 stainless steel plate how much money party
- Water or other weak corrosive medium or stainless steel is called stainless steel; and chemical resistance medium (acid, alkali, salt and other chemical etching) corrosion of steel is called acid resistant steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 304 and stainless steel 202?
- Is the steel of the oxide layer was removed, put a drop of water, rub rub after copper sulfate, such as discoloration, usually stainless steel; such as purple red: nonmagnetic as high manganese steel, magnetic for ordinary steel or low-alloy steel.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel 304 2B board and Ba board?
- BA 2B process is not the same, finished products are not the same.The BA plate is rolled with a work roll of roughness 0.006-0.008 and annealed in a vertical furnace. The surface is very mirror like;2B edge Miao made by using roughness of work rolls 0.2-0.28, commonly used in horizontal continuous annealing production, rough surface.
- Q:Is the cold rolled steel plate good and the stainless steel plate?
- The cold rolled steel itself, whether washed by acid car wash, semi-finished products, or rolled out by cold rolling mill semi-finished products, their rust resistance is very poor. It is easy to oxidize, resulting in rust on the surface of the air. It will not rust until it has been plated with aluminum or zinc, and it is clear that the process is complex and unsafe.
- Q:Are stainless steel plates 3.4mm or 3.5mm thick?
- There are stainless steel sheets in these two specifications.According to standard GB/T 708-2006 cold rolled steel sheet size tolerances, the stainless steel sheet thickness is 0.3~4 mm,
- Q:Stainless steel plate more than the thickness of the wire can not be drawn ah?
- It seems more than 8 mm bar, hot rolled on the surface does not look good, 6 mm 304 stainless steel plate, as well as cold rolled, you can wire drawing
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel plate and the second board?
- The material is stainless steel plate. A soft white, and there will be rolling wheel and steel and some other bad marks;
- Q:Stainless steel plate glued to tiles, what glue?
- Depending on the size of the material and the number of adhesive areas, you can choose a different glue, the same function of glue, you should compare the quality and price of glue. Before you recommend what glue to use, you should first identify the following questions to choose the right glue.
- Q:Lead and stainless steel plate welding together? How do you solder it?
- Lead and stainless steel plate of the two dissimilar metals can be welded together by friction welding or ultrasonic wave can be. Friction welding is a kind of solid phase welding with mechanical energy as energy source. It is caused by mechanical friction between two surfaces of heat to metal connection. The friction welding heat concentrated in the joint surface, so the heat affected zone is narrow. Between the two surfaces to exert pressure, in most cases is increasing pressure at the end of the heating, the hot metal by upsetting combined with general the surface does not melt. Friction welding productivity is relatively high, almost all the forging metal on friction welding principle. Friction welding can also be used for welding dissimilar metals. The workpiece shall be suitable for a circular cross-section with a maximum diameter of 100mm.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range