Order On-line Tracking
OKorder is offering Stainless IPEAA 200 IPE for construction at great prices with worldwide shipping. Our supplier is a world-class manufacturer of steel, with our products utilized the world over. OKorder annually supplies products to European, North American and Asian markets. We provide quotations within 24 hours of receiving an inquiry and guarantee competitive prices.
Stainless IPEAA 200 IPE for construction are ideal for structural applications and are widely used in the construction of buildings and bridges, and the manufacturing, petrochemical, and transportation industries.
OKorder's Stainless IPEAA 200 IPE for construction are durable, strong, and resist corrosion.
Main Product Features:
· Premium quality
· Prompt delivery & seaworthy packing (30 days after receiving deposit)
· Corrosion resistance
· Can be recycled and reused
· Mill test certification
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
AISI 52100, ASTM E52100, DIN 1.3505,JIS SUJ2, GCr15
Length: 2000-13000mm or as required
Alloy Steel Bar
Usage and Applications of Bearing Steel Round Bar
Bearing steels are used for ball and roller bearing applications and are comprised of low carbon steels and high carbon through harden able steel.
First the famous 1C-1.5Cr steel from which the majority of bearings are made. Its structure is apparently well-understood and the focus is on purity in order to avoid inclusions which initiate fatigue during rolling contact. Then there is the M50 steel and its variants, from which bearings which serve at slightly higher temperatures in aeroengines are manufactured, based on secondary-hardened martensite.
Tapered roller bearing are generally used to support combined load mainly consisting of radial load. Their cups are separable for easy assembling ,During mounting and using, radial clearance and axial clearance can be adjusted and preloaded mounting can be made.
Packaging & Delivery of Bearing Steel Round Bar
Packaging Detail: ASTM 52100 Steel in seaworthy packing or on customer request; Packed in bundles with standard export sea-worthy package or as customer require
Delivery Detail: 45 days after confirmed
Trade terms: FOB, CFR, CIF ou as customer's required
MOQ: 25 tons or at customer's demands. If the quantity is good, the price will be better.
Processing of Bearing Steel Round Bar
The processing of Bearing Steel Round Bar is hot rolled (strictly control sulphur, phosphorus and non-metallic inclusions content and distribution)
Chemical Composition of Bearing Steel Round Bar
Equal or less than
All products' chemical composition and specification can be design according to customers' requirement.
Note of Bearing Steel Round Bar
1. According to national standard (GB) for our products, if not, supply according to national standards (GB) or agreement.
2. We can not only provide electric furnace +LF+VD and electros lag re-melting (ESR) steel forging materials, but also forging products of piece, bar, etc.
3. Our company is equipped with roll equipment and can provide our customers with roll billets or finished.
4. Please send us your detailed specifications when inquire. We will reply to you ASAP.
5. Certificate of quality is issued in English, in addition the normal terms, production process, the mechanical property (yield strength, tensile strength, elongation and hardness. forged ratio, UT test result, Grain size, heat treatment methods and the sample of is shown on the certificate
Q1: How soon can we receive the product after purchase?
A1: Within three days of placing an order, we will begin production. The specific shipping date is dependent upon international and government factors, but is typically 7 to 10 workdays.
Q2: Can stainless steel rust?
A2: Stainless does not "rust" as you think of regular steel rusting with a red oxide on the surface that flakes off. If you see red rust it is probably due to some iron particles that have contaminated the surface of the stainless steel and it is these iron particles that are rusting. Look at the source of the rusting and see if you can remove it from the surface.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|