Detailed Product Description
The main transformer is made of imported high-quality silicon steel, with little power loss and low no-load current
Features and purpose
The main transformer is made of imported high-quality silicon steel, with little power loss and low no-load current.
Its exterior use machine-case structure. To transfer pressure, it uses spring pressing structure of lever treadle type. It`s easy to adjust, operate, and maintain.
Welder`s main return circuit is made of thyristor contactless switch circuit, so can turn off quickly, reliably. The welding timing is precise, with high precise welding, and fine repeating ability, so it can realize high-quality welding.
DN1 Serises spot welder is widely used in welding of low carbon steel, line material and stainless steel in industrial production. If can master well the welding timing and current regulation, it can spot weld most of nonferrous metal.
Main technical parameters
Rated Input Voltage(V) 380
Rated Frequency(HZ) 50/60
Adjusting Rank(Grad) 7
Welding Thickness(mm) 3+3
Rated Duty Cycle(%) 20
Rated Input Capacity(KVA) 25
Cooling Way Air Cooling,Water Cooling
Dimension L×W×H(mm) 800×340×1100
- Q:When argon arc welding, the old arc is what causes the current to be smaller, so the arc begins when the gear is turned up!
- 1, to see if you are using pulse argon arc welding machine.2, if yes, that is, you adjust the switch wrong, using the pulse up.3, if not, you said that the current is smaller, just as the switch begins, the arc begins.4, the reason is argon arc welding and manual arc welding machine welding machine is dropping characteristic and we use the same current voltage is high, can maintain the arc burning, current voltage drop, low voltage normal combustion can not keep the arc start off the arc.5, for these reasons, I estimate that the power of your welding machine is small, the range of use is already its limit, so the high current is always broken.
- Q:How to use the reallink argon arc welder WS200S gas delay switch?
- 2.5S and 5S conversion, how long will it take to use?
- Q:Can argon tungsten arc welding be regarded as manual arc welding machine?
- All the argon arc welding machine basically has a manual welding function, need to switch on the front panel function switch, if there is no switch, then directly connected to the welding welding manual welding, no manual welding performance switch will be less. Choose the welding connection according to the welding rod used. The electrode packing is written with what connection method. The target DC+ will weld the output positive electrode.Professional sales, maintenance, modification welding machine.
- Q:Argon arc welding machine does not arc, ground wire, welding torch is normal, what's the matter?
- Scratch, arc, can normal welding?Not repairCan increase the discharge gap.
- Q:How can the welding aluminum of argon arc welding machine be adjusted? Too many buttons
- 1, welding aluminum first hit the AC file, then adjust the current knob, according to the thickness of the plate to determine the tune or tune, and then to pulse, then adjust the pulse knob, other knobs can not use.2, argon arc welding, that is, tungsten inert gas arc welding, refers to the use of industrial tungsten or activated tungsten as non melting electrode, inert gas (argon) as the protection of welding methods, referred to as TIG.3, aluminum alloy material, high strength and light quality. The main welding processes are manual MIG welding (MIG welding) and automatic MIG welding, whose base metal, welding wire, protective gas and welding equipment.
- Q:What is the two output voltage of inverter type DC arc welding machine?
- Inverter type DC arc welding machine with two output voltage of 70V;Inverter type DC arc welding machine is an arc welding machine based on MOSFET field effect power tube as switching element. First of all, the frequency of the 50Hz input voltage is rectified and filtered into DC voltage, and then through the power electronic switch into high frequency (100KHz) AC voltage, the AC voltage into AC voltage for welding process required by the transformer, the rectifier filter into DC voltage welding. The output current is controlled and regulated by the pulse width modulation control (PWM) technique. As the switch power inverter technology is adopted, the weight and the volume of the welding machine are greatly decreased, the efficiency is improved, and the energy consumption is saved.
- Q:Excuse me: reallink argon arc welding field effect transistor K2698 can use IRFP460 substitution?
- Yes, but all field tubes must be the same
- Q:Argon arc welding machine does not arc, and the surface of the welding brush contact reaction.
- First of all, to see if you hit the welding gear, try another gear,If not, check that the high frequency part is faulty,Arcing indicates that the main circuit is not broken
- Q:Inverter type pulse argon arc welding machine, how to be converted into an electric welding machine, the model is WSM-160
- Switch to electric welder? This is the electric welding machine originally! You mean the manual arc welding machine that wants to be changed into welding electrode!Since argon arc welding is similar to manual arc welding, it is very simple to change. Remove the high frequency argon arc welding arc and the valves, two of the joint control of welding torch for argon arc welding line short circuit, if needed, then the original grounding screw argon arc welding joint into the ground (ground) with the same joint, convenient welding wire, a manual arc welding machine is the.
- Q:How can argon arc welding welding aluminum plate?
- Thin aluminum sheet shall be AC welded by TIG. The thick ones can be welded by MIG
Our company is a new high-tech enterprise specialized in the study, development and production of AC, DC, Inverter TIG and Special welders. Our company has superior production equipment and high quality control system. We adopt modern management system up to standards of ISO9001:2000. All of our products have got our national CCC certification and Canadian CSA approval, and also comply with UL standard for American market and CE certification for European countries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||30.00% Domestic Market
10.00% Mid East
10.00% South Asia
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% North America
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average