CUT-40/60/100 portable inverter Air Plasma Cutting Machine
· Condition: New
· Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
· Brand Name: OEM
· Model Number: CUT40/60/90/110/100IGBT
· Arc Current: 15-40/20-55/20-90/20-100/20-110
· Pulse Frequency: 50-60
· Rated Duty Cycle: 60%
· Dimensions: 69*47*53
· Usage: Air Plasma Cutting
· Certification: CCC; ISO9001
· Color: Orange
· Weight: 36kgs -- 100L
1.Adopting advanced PWM high frequency inverter technology and imported MOSFET,
precise control, fast response time;
2.Advanced arc striking method and control system, good at instantly starting arc,
can effectively cut metal with rust or paint
3.Cutting heat-affected zone is small, small deformation, beautiful.
4.Economical and practical, only using compressed air as cutting gas source,
compared to flame cutting machine, the cost is much lower.
Rated Input Capacity(KVA)
Output Current Range(A)
Rated Output Voltage(V)
Rated Duty Cycle(%)
- Q:(reallink authentic) inverter DC TIG / arc welder WS-300A how to use the reallink dual-purpose welding?
- The home and the same switch or power switch, control switch or adjust the argon arc welding and manual welding, (this switch you can rub on the power to try to understand) two red above should have a word, is to adjust the current size of the welding time (adjust the current size according to your material Bohou),, and the other one is gas (gas delay time delay adjustment switch is used to protect the surface of welding).Is to provide a welding welding power supply characteristics of the electric welding, as simple and flexible reliable, even after welding advantages and parent material and equal strength is widely used in various industrial fields, such as aerospace, shipbuilding, automobile, container etc..
- Q:How can the alternating current welding machine change the argon arc welding machine?
- Your question is a bit difficult ah, because the AC motor, no two tablets, you have another machine, but he can only use a machine work rate, even if you add, also can make the electric welder two burn out of your heart
- Q:What are the differences between an electric welder and an arc welder?
- Electric welding machine is a general term, including arc welding, argon arc welding, pressure welding, welding, ultrasonic welding, seam welding, etc.Arc welding machine is to produce high temperature welding weldment by gas arc. It's one of the electric welding machines.
- Q:Do you have argon arc welding machine without cylinders? I welded stainless steel pots and basins
- The so-called argon arc welding, argon is used as a protective gas welding method, without argon, of course not. If you need to take it out to work regularly, you can have a small argon cylinder, which is available on the market, but the price is a bit expensive and hundreds of RMB.
- Q:How can the argon arc welding machine adjust the operating voltage range?
- Argon arc welding machine can only set current, the voltage is determined by the arc length, that is, the distance between the tungsten electrode and the workpiece.The current determines the depth of penetration, and the voltage determines the width.
- Q:What argon arc welding machine is used for welding water tank?
- WSME-250 welder is enough.Select welding process according to metal material of water tank.The copper water tank can be welded by Direct Current TIG welding.The aluminium alloy water tank is welded with a pulsed AC TIG welder.Because the water tank material is thin, the use of pulse gear can not only ensure adequate input, such as avoiding welding current is too small, welding seam and base metal fusion is bad, porosity, cracks, not fusion, welding and other defects. It can also prevent burning due to excessive welding current.Pulse welding of the entire bath after stirring, not only weld forming beautiful, but the weld strength is much higher than the ordinary constant current welding
- Q:How can argon arc welding machine be changed into plasma cutting machine?
- Need a change of plasma argon arc welding and plasma gun and a pump
- Q:How to weld aluminum material with argon arc welding machine
- Argon arc welding machine for welding aluminium material needs AC welding machine.The oxide film of aluminum must be broken.
- Q:Can the ZX7-400B be used as an argon arc welding machine?
- Full digital software control to regulate welding function and parameters. The model is HB400-12, and 315 and 500anp.Argon arc welding, that is, tungsten inert gas arc welding, refers to the use of industrial tungsten or activated tungsten as non melting electrode, inert gas (argon) as the protection of welding methods, referred to as TIG.Non melting argon arc weldingNon MIG welding arc is non consumable (usually tungsten) between the workpiece and the inert gas from combustion, chemical reactions in the welding arc flows around a metal (usually with argon), forming a protective hood, the electrode, arc and weld pool and at high temperature the metal is not in contact with the air to prevent the oxidation and absorption of harmful gases. A compact welded joint is formed, and the mechanical properties of the welded joint are very good.MigThe welding wire is fed by the wire wheel, the conductive nozzle is electrically conductive, and the arc is generated between the base metal and the welding wire, so that the welding wire and the base metal are melted, and the arc is welded by the inert gas argon, and the molten metal is welded. The difference between it and TIG welding: a welding wire as electrode, and is constantly melting in molten pool, the condensation of the weld; another is a protective gas, with the application of MIG welding, gas protection has been widely used in variety of mixed gas of argon to develop a single, such as rich argon gas Ar 80%+CO220%. Usually the former is called MIG, and the latter is called MAG. According to its operation mode, the most widely used are argon arc welding and argon rich gas mixture welding, followed by automatic argon arc welding.
- Q:Can the plasma cutting machine be general used with TIG welding machine?
- Can not,Common point: tungsten arc welding, plasma cutting machine are high frequency arc starting method.Difference: plasma cutting machine is high voltage, low current (minimum no-load voltage above 180V), cutting current is small (common, such as 40A, 60A, 63A),TIG welding is a low voltage, high current, no-load voltage is usually lower than the electrode hand arc welding machine, not more than 80V, welding machine is the smallest 160A, 180A, or even larger.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range