|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton,and we could also package as your request..|
1)High quality & efficiency
3)Pm is notless than 90% in 10 yrs
and 80% in 20 yrs
high efficiency 200w poly solar module
|Power Tolerance ||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Voltage at max power(Vmp)||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V|
|Current at max power(Imp)||5.44A||5.58A||5.73A||6.02A||6.16A|
|Open circuit Voltage(Voc)||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||5.98A||6.15A||6.3A ||6.62A||6.78A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V ||1000V ||1000V||1000V||1000V |
|Maximum series Fuse Rating||15A||15A||15A||15A||15A|
|Standard Test Condition ||Irradiance 1000W/sqm,Module temperature 25°C,AM=1.5|
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Solar cell:Polycrystalline silicon solar cell 156×156mm(6inch)|
|No.ofcells and connections:72=6×12pcs|
|Dimension of module:1482×992×50mm(58.3×39×2inch)|
|Junction Box:Ip65 rated|
|Warranty: Pm is not less than 90% in 10 years and 80% in 25 years|
|Resistances:227g stell ball fall down from 1m height and 60m/s wind|
|Current temperature coefficient:0.06±0.01%/K|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:-(78±10)MV/K|
|Power temperature coefficient:-(0.5±0.05)%/K|
|IEC 61215 ed.2, IEC61730 and UL-1703|
- Q:Are you a solar panel specialist?
- Yes and No. I'm hardly a 'genius' or 'specialist' but I have built a couple solar panels on my own. They're actually pretty easy to construct and you can find all of the materials at your local hardware store. Each panel cost me about $60 to make. Solar technology is jumping by leaps and bounds, becoming more and more efficient :photo voltaic cells, for example. Solar energy is a viable energy source, that's for certain.
- Q:how much power do i need from my solar panels?
- Complex question.... Let me try to simplify it some: Make a list of every electrical device you MUST have. Add to the list how many hours a day it is actually ON. Add to the list how many watts (listed on the label or Volts times Amps) the device uses. (If you have a measuring device, use it.) For each item, multiply volts times hours = watt-hours (this is total energy used per day). Also, add the watts column for all the devices (this is the maximum instantaneous power to be used). Your solar panels should be able to provide power for your total load, so your panel's output power should equal the maximum instantaneous power used. If you can limit how many devices are used at a time, you may be able to reduce the panel size. Look at the total watt-hours. This is the total energy. Your panels generate maximum output when they are perpendicular to the sun at noon on a clear day. They generate reduced output in the morning and afternoon. They also generate substantially reduced output on cloudy days. Also, did you want electricity at night? On cloudy days? You will need batteries.. lots of batteries. And batteries are inefficient.. figure about 50% efficiency after a few years. Basically, here is a very rough formula: Panel_watts = Load_watthours / hours_sun_daily / 60%_angle_efficiency / 50%_battery_inverter_efficiency Once you've figured out the panel's watts, watts/volts=amps. Your system can be 2V with more amps, or 48V with /4 the amps... but the watts are the same. Just the wiring is different. For the battery bank, you need to determine how much backup power you will need for nights and cloudy days. Look at the watt-hours needed at nite, multiply it by the number of days and then by 2, to allow for battery aging. Unless you only have a couple devices and an LED light or 2, it is going to be VERY expensive.
- Q:electronics help solar panel?
-  Use it to charge 4 pieces AA cell ( connect in series to make 5V battery pack ) for 0 to 4 hours. Good for cell rated 600mAH ,2000mAH,2500mAH.  Cannot increase current. Buy some more this panel and hook them together in parallel to increase current. You need at least ten pieces to make current reaches .6A to light up some 6V bulbs.
- Q:selling solar panels online - a good idea?
- It's that offering installation that is the problem. Do you have the ability to arrange contractors to install where ever the customer may be? The online store model works best on a drop ship model where once you've shipped the parcel, you're done. Online selling of solar panels would be basically to the DIY crowd and as you've said, most people don't have the skills nor the enthusiasm to install them. The current price per watt installed is about $0 a watt. $ per watt are the organic dye and film solar panels which are horrendously inefficient and require much more square footage and that $ per watt price is before installation. Currently solar depends a lot on government subsidies to be worthwhile. The various green energy technologies (both solar and wind) lack the economics to be anything other than greenwashing and often if you consider the total impact to the environment, they are often worse than fossil fuels and even if the environmental impact of their manufacture is neglected, it's hard to compete with fossil fuels where nature has done all the work of storing solar energy in a convenient hydrocarbon form. Of course, there's still money to be made off people's ignorance. You've already asked this question several times, apparently you're not satisfied with any answers that are counter to your hopes. Why don't you try it and see how far you'll get.
- Q:How to hook up a Solar Panel To a single outlet?
- That solar panel puts out about amp (in round numbers). If you are talking about a 20vac outlet, you'll have to send the output of the solar panel through an inverter. That brings it up to 20vac. 20 watts at 20 volts means you'll only be able to draw 0.6667 amps. With an inverter at 85% efficiency, you'll only get about 0.4 amps. That would barely light a CFL. 20 watts of power at 7 volts = amp (in round numbers) 20 watts of power at 20vac = 0.6667 amp (in round numbers) Power (watts) = current x voltage. If you increase voltate, you must decrease current to get the same watts. Watts is the common denominator in power measurement.
- Q:Maintenance for solar panels....?
- New sunlight panels are easy and shiny they usually look cool. Then they get dirty with dirt and particles caught on the wind and residues left in the back of by rain and birds. Solar panels need to be by and large cleaned and maintained to be able to hold them running effectively and maximize the quantity of sunlight they convert into electricity. Unlike home windows your sun procedure wants to have a clean and clear surface to make sure they are working at their highest efficiency. If they are not at their surest performance it approach they are not producing the amount of electrical energy that they might be. Sun panels will attract filth, dirt, soot, pollen, tree sap and salt crystals in coastal areas creating a nice layer of dust. This sediment reduces the amount of light reaching the silicon cells underneath the glass floor and reduces the panel's effectiveness. A solar panel that has on no account been cleaned would be producing almost a 3rd less power than it or else could be. Some have mentioned a ten to fifteen percentage lack of sun output as a result of dirty panels. From the ground the panels may just appear to be clean, similar to your windows. Up close nevertheless you will see the grime that has built up from the grime and pollution within the air. A extra visible deposit that can be left on panels is fowl droppings. These tend to wholly block the sunshine from areas of the photovoltaic panel and may colossal scale back its effectiveness. See much more about sun panels preservation beneath link
- Q:Is there anyone trying to create a cheaper and more efficient solar panel?
- The cheapest will be solar paint where you lay down some wires and paint the panel on. Solar roof tiles are also coming along but each tile has to be wired in. Currently the target is $ a watt. The efficiencies of these panels are very low but if the cost is low enough then the efficiencies won't matter. Keep in mind that even fossil fuel is solar power, just solar power captured by photosynthesis millions of years ago, and photosynthesis has a maximum theoretical efficiency of 6.6% with most plants achieving less than % efficiency so even an inefficient solar paint already outstrips our current energy sources in terms of efficiencies. The real problem is the business model. With solar energy you can sell the panels upfront but then what do you do for an income whereas with fossil fuels, you sell every kwh and bill each month.
- Q:Photodiode vs solar panels?
- yes. Any semiconductor junction will convert light into electrical energy, just shine a light at an LED (connect LED to voltmeter) and you'll see a small voltage produced (if you configure the meter as an ammeter it will develop a very small current). Solar panels are just VERY large surface photodiodes.
- Q:Do solar panels generate power when it's cloudy?
- Yes. If there is any light, even on a cloudy day, a solar panel can generate power. But the amount of power generated is much less when the solar panel is not in direct sunlight (about 90% less). On a cloudy day, typical solar panels can produce 0-25% of their rated capacity. The exact amount will vary depending on the density of the clouds, and may also vary by the type of solar panel; some kinds of panels are better at receiving diffuse light. SunPower solar cells, for example, have been designed to capture a broader range of the solar spectrum. By capturing more red and blue wavelengths, their solar panels can generate more electricity even when it’s overcast. Ultraviolet light also reaches the earth’s surface in abundance during cloudy days (if you’ve ever been at the beach when it’s cloudy and gotten a sunburn, you’ve experienced this firsthand). Some solar cells are in development that can capture UV rays, although these are not out on the market yet. Even with a standard solar panel on a cloudy day, though, you will be able to generate some power when it’s daylight. The same thing is true in foggy weather. If you live in a city with frequent fog, like San Francisco, you’ll still be able to generate electricity when the fog rolls in. :)
- Q:making your own and installing solar panels. Bull s*** or not?
- How confusing is this to do? Judging out of your question and rationalization which you posses no information or historic past in this section: Very confusing. Is it useful? no longer even remotely useful. high priced? confident, you will no longer stay long sufficient to make certain a ROI = return on your investment. Will I keep funds or lose funds? you will lose funds, equipped perfect the fee per Kilowatt will a techniques exceed what the electrical powered employer grants for you. If it replaced into elementary, useful, much less high priced and would keep funds you’d see those going up in all places. i understand a great form of very gifted human beings in this section ( consisting of me ) that could try this in a minute if ~ ~ it replaced into elementary, useful and would keep funds. If it’s a undertaking which you’d in simple terms choose to play with, decide for it. yet once you think of you’re going to keep funds, forget approximately it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range