|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton,and we could also package as your request..|
1)High quality & efficiency
3)Pm is notless than 90% in 10 yrs
and 80% in 20 yrs
high efficiency 200w poly solar module
|Power Tolerance ||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Voltage at max power(Vmp)||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V|
|Current at max power(Imp)||5.44A||5.58A||5.73A||6.02A||6.16A|
|Open circuit Voltage(Voc)||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||5.98A||6.15A||6.3A ||6.62A||6.78A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V ||1000V ||1000V||1000V||1000V |
|Maximum series Fuse Rating||15A||15A||15A||15A||15A|
|Standard Test Condition ||Irradiance 1000W/sqm,Module temperature 25°C,AM=1.5|
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Solar cell:Polycrystalline silicon solar cell 156×156mm(6inch)|
|No.ofcells and connections:72=6×12pcs|
|Dimension of module:1482×992×50mm(58.3×39×2inch)|
|Junction Box:Ip65 rated|
|Warranty: Pm is not less than 90% in 10 years and 80% in 25 years|
|Resistances:227g stell ball fall down from 1m height and 60m/s wind|
|Current temperature coefficient:0.06±0.01%/K|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:-(78±10)MV/K|
|Power temperature coefficient:-(0.5±0.05)%/K|
|IEC 61215 ed.2, IEC61730 and UL-1703|
- Q:I'm have a DIY solar panel and wanted to use micro inverters?
- It won't work for several reasons. ) Enphase needs 24V modules, you made 8V ones. The voltage is too low to turn it on. 2) Only UL listed (or similar lab) panels are allowed to be connected to your house electrical system. Even if you did get them to work with the Enphase, you won't be able to get the system inspected, there is no way it would be allowed to be turned on by the electrical inspector nor the electric company. 3) If you got by obstacles and 2, and you had an electrical fire in your house, it is highly likely your insurance company would not pay you for it, as you used non-UL panels. DIY panels are fine for little back yard projects, but when it comes to your home, buy real ones. The price has dropped so much in the last 2 years, it's not worth it to mess around.
- Q:Information on making solar panels?
- I doubt that you are going to want to learn how to dope your own silicon wafers, add contacts and laminate them into PV panels. I also doubt that you're going to even want the various chemicals to make e.g. cadmium-based cells anywhere near your house (cadmium is a very toxic metal). In other words, making your own solar panels is not an at-home project. You can buy solar panels based on cells of several different types. A link to a Pricewatch-like website for current prices on solar panels is below. Mounting panels to roofs or pole mounts, running conduit and wires, and installing battery banks and inverters are within the capabilities of skilled laypeople. More data at the links. Edit: I am reporting all of Agua-Luna's cut-and-paste pieces as spam. I encourage others to do likewise.
- Q:Solar Power...........?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:solar panels......................................................................?
- Homemade okorder.com/
- Q:Power tester for solar panel?
- They're called...Electric Testers, or Voltage Testers, or whatnot, they don't really have a special name in my experience. Just go to your local hardware store and buy one.
- Q:How powerful are solar panels?
- very hot it can attract the sun
- Q:How Do Solar Panels Work?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:List of new solar panel manufactures?
- Leading vertically-integrated PV company. Manufactures top-quality Poly-Si/Mono-Si modules in India. The company distributes/provides solar-power systems services worldwide. USAManufacturer and developer of high-performance silicon solar cells. Their proprietary Bright Point technology utilizes impurity-enriched silicon to efficiently convert the sun’s power into electricity. Suniva develops, manufactures and markets high-efficiency silicon photovoltaic (PV) cells. Suniva's focus is solely on silicon PV cell technology and manufacturing and does not engage in any of the downstream integration or manufacturing of modules or products which use its cells.
- Q:Solar Panel Demonstration Ideas?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:background of solar panel?
- Solar okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range