1.Structure of Solar Module Description
CNBM Solar's photovoltaic module is designed for designed for large electrical power requirement. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
72pcs solar panel cell
250w solar panels
Shenzhen solar panel factory
|Solar Panel Junction Box:|
|solar panels Isc:|
|solar panels Imp:|
|solar panels Vmp:|
|solar panels Frame:|
Anodized aluminium alloy
|solar panel Voc:|
|Solar Panels Connector:|
|Solar Panels Efficiency:|
|Solar Panels working time:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Packed in wooden case for solar panel|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15day after payment|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
Low Price Solar Panel 1w to 300w
1) Can use Bosch Cell
2) high efficiency
3) OEM Solar panel
4) 25year Warranty
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
4. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:0W solar panel can use on what?
- No. The way to set it up is to store the power generated by the solar panel in a battery, then use the battery to power your lights, radio, etc, when you need the power. A standard deep-cycle marine battery is typical for panels of this size (WalMart for approx $90). A 0W panel will generate between 30 50 Watt-Hours of power over the course of a day (May-Aug weather-dependent), so this would equate to running a laptop for -2 hours, or a 0W CFL light for 3-5 hours, or a 20W stereo for .5-3 hours, etc. I find it is much easier to speak in terms of watts. Divide the watt-hours by the watts of the appliance to get the number of hours it can run. Hope that helps!
- Q:How many Solar Panels do I need?
- I okorder.com/... Home Power (magazine)
- Q:Solar Panel Efficiency?
- Theoretically, for every hour that bright, direct sun shines on the panel, 200 watt-hours (0.2 kWh) of energy will be produced. In practice, the answer depends on temperature, orientation of the panel, and how many hours of sun are hitting it, including clouds and seasons. This varies tremendously by geographic location. In my region of California, such a panel will produce about 33 kWh a month on average - more in summer, less in winter.
- Q:How Do solar panels work?
- Short version is that the sunlight knocks electrons loose from a semiconductor panel, and those loose electrons generate an electrical current. The solar panels have lots of cells arranged in series parallel to get to a higher voltage (usually 2 or 24 volts) and current. This is sent to charge batteries under the control of a charge controller. The voltage from the batteries is sent to an inverter that converts the 2/24 volts to 20/240 VAC for household usage. .
- Q:Which is Better: DIY Solar Panel vs commercial grade solar panel?
- On my website you can read my story of how my dad made solar panels at home and now he pays nothing to the electric company.
- Q:Can a solar panel work with an inverter?
- There could be a couple of reasons why it isn't working. First, 2V panels actually put out a considerably higher voltage because it is presumed that they will be used to charge a 2Vdc battery. That requires applying a voltage greater than 2Vdc, and usually there is a solar controller that regulates the solar power to the battery. It also has a voltage drop. Look at the first reference reference, and you will see these values for a particular panel: Voc: 2.6V (open circuit voltage) Vmp: 7.2V (voltage at maximum power point) Voc is the voltage the panel produces under standard sunlight and temperature conditions (25°C), with no load applied. As load is applied, the voltage drops (see reference 2). Power is the product of current times voltage, so at one set of conditions (namely at Vmp) maximum power is available from the panel. Your inverter might not be working for either of two reasons: ) it has input protection circuitry that locks out operation when it senses an overvoltage, as in the 2.6V open circuit voltage, or 2) the panel does not produce enough current and the voltage from the panel collapses under excessive load. For example, if you load your inverter to 20W, then nominally the 2VDC input to the inverter must supply 20W/2V/eff = 0A/eff Assuming the inverter has an efficiency of 80%, the input current required is: 0A/.8 = 2.5A A solar panel operating at maximum power would need a rating of about: 2.5A x 7.2V = 25W Is your panel that big? The other option, as mentioned by others, is to charge a battery that runs the inverter. Other nuances: Voc increases as temperature decreases. Sunlight intensity varies (obviously), so the panel may produce less than rated power. The power specifications often are printed on the back side of the panel.
- Q:Solar Panel Circuit Question?
- There is no ampere output listed for the solar panel. There is specs indicating the relay has a 200 ohm coil. This means the current required for the relay is 0 ma. The solar panel should supply that much. Check the resistance of the relay coil. It sounds like you have the relay coil in series with another resistance, such as a loose connection or a corroded connection. If you can, disconnect the wires from the solar panel and twist the two wires connected to the relay coil, and read the resistance of the two wires connected at on end. A high resistance will indicate a problem in the wires. TexMav
- Q:What type of wires should i use for a solar panel?
- You might want to be careful about soldering. Some panels can be easily damaged by excess heat. Check the manufactures website for recommended attachment methods. Solder tape or conductive epoxy might be better. If you do not have such things already, a good idea might be to take it into a TV repair shop or electronic hobbyist store. Some folks are kind enough to do it for you for free.
- Q:The voltage and power problems of solar panels
- From morning to night (with sunshine) solar panel voltage is generally relatively stable, that is basically about 30V; but the output power is always changing, sooner or later, noon; if it is good quality solar energy,
- Q:Has anyone had roof problems caused by rooftop solar panels?
- Rooftop solar panels might cause all sorts of maintenance or poor installation problems but I rather doubt at this point if we can say that there is an issue with solar panels in general that will cause a problem with the roof. Rather solar panels tend to shade a roof on its most exposed side. Without solar panels southern facing roofs will wear out faster than northern facing roofs. Installed solar panels will tend to make the roof last longer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range