||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Monocrystalline 125mm Panel Series(45W-50W)
Type:Solar Monocrystalline 125mm Panel Series
High efficiency crystalline silicon solar cell.
High quality with long lifetime of more than 25 years.
Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails.
12 years free from defects in materials and workmanship.
No less than 90% within 10 years and no less than 80% within 25 years。
Max Power Voltage Vmp (V)
Max Power Current Imp (A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc (V)
Short Circuit Current Isc (A)
Max Power Pm (W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
Type of Cells(mm)
NO. of Cells and Connections
–45 °C to +80°C
–45 °C to +80°C
Max System Voltage
5yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 20yrs
IEC, ISO, CE,TUV
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1.What price for each watt?
It depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms,
2.How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Whats the annual energy output of the average solar panel.?
- The output of a solar panel would depend on your location and panel size. Most solar panels are rated using 000 Watts per square metre from the sun. This is only possible at the equator. Some supplier have online estimators for output depending on your location. Solar panels rate up to about 250 Watts per panel. I have an online calculator to work out the costs and benefits of solar. You can compare the costs of solar setup and 25 years of electricity versus buying from the grid.
- Q:Solar power panels?
- Call a local solar company (a company that sells and installs solar panels). If you're having trouble finding one, you can call your local power company and they'll probably know of some. Have them come to your house and take a look at the panels and figure out what it would take to complete the installation.
- Q:help setting up a solar panel system?
- ever looked at the light from a 45 watt bulb? it's true that in a cabin, if you're in the right place, you can read from it. however, assuming that you get 6 hours of sun, you can run your light for 4-5 hours. and nothing else. if you're hoping to run a stove, you're going to need several hundred watts. not sure what tools you're thinking of, but i don't know of many that run on 2v DC. (not sure that i know of a stove that runs on 2v DC either, but you can look that up.) for tools, you might want to consider a gas powered compressor and air tools. that'll give you the strength that you need. yes, i know that's not what you were thinking, but pretty obviously you're going to need to do a bit more thinking. even a minifrig is going to use considerably more than 45 watts. and that would be 24 hours a day. remember, a minifrig has considerably less insulation. you can't save much and per pound, it takes more juice.
- Q:260 watt solar panels on an rv?
- What are you going to power with your 260w solar panels? Tools? They generally use more than 260w. The panels will generate electricity. The problem is that your tools likely don't use DC. And if you're asking here, it's not likely that you have the background to hook everything up correctly. You'd need both batteries and a pretty good sized inverter.
- Q:How much Silver do we need for Solar Panels?
- Some research has shown that small amounts of silver can improve the efficiency of solar panels. But this appears to be in the research stage and applies to the the thin film solar cells. Some solar panels makes use silver as the wiring in kind of a screen printing process, but you don't need to use silver, you can use copper or aluminum using different techniques instead. Generally the metal used is in small amounts and not a majority of the cost of the solar panel.
- Q:Why should I use a Charge Controller for my Battery and Solar Panel based on these provided details?
- Should I really be concerned with a Charge Controller? Yes. The main purpose of the charge controller is to protect the battery from over charging. Over charging reduces battery life. And spending extra money for a MPPT type controller will get more more useable power out of your solar panel. Would another battery of the same magnitude be helpful in preventing an accident? How much storage capacity does your current battery have (measured in kWH)? A ~$20 Kill-a-Watt meter would take a lot of uncertainty out of how much power you actually use. Even deep cycle batteries suffer reduced battery life from deep discharges. The battery sounds too small for the loads you describe so I would think you would want more. ---------------------------------------... After reading the other answer In a nutshell, with your small 2 volt starting battery, 24 volt panel and a mix of unknown loads, (which is correct), I thought I would elaborate. I had not considered the possibility that you bought a 24 volt panel for your 2 volt battery. Hooking the panel you bought directly to the current battery is a horrible idea. I you were lucky it would just cook the battery in a short period of time. You basically bought the wrong type of panel for a 2 volt system. I assume that there are no controllers on the the market for this situation. If that's the case, I don't know of any good way match the 24v panel to the 2 volt battery.
- Q:Who will remove solar panels?
- If it is your own installation, you simply reverse the method of your own installation. If your sunlight panel is set up by using a vendor or a contractor, you need to speak to them for the cost of removing your thermal sunlight panel.
- Q:Should we subsidize solar panels?
- I know for my friends that live out in the country in an off-the-grid house, it would cost a lot more to run power lines and buy into the coal-powered electrical grid than it does for them to own a few panels and batteries and use the passive solar design of their house. They also have a propane-powered stove and refrigerator and use a wood stove for heat when it gets below 0 degrees.
- Q:Solar Panel - Cell Resources and Calculations?
- The two wiki links below provide basic explanations that are good starters. They also lead to other information. You do not mention much about the actual project, so I can only guess what level to pitch the answer. In practical situations you will not be able to work out Solar panel performance by a formula, but by looking up the manufacturer's specification (data sheet). From that you have the power in watts that can be drawn from the panel for standard sun which is taken as 000W/m^2 at a standard temperature, usually 25C. Derate the panel for the temperature when it operates in the sun (50-60C).
- Q:If I shine different color lights (bulbs) on a solar panel, will it affect the electricity output?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range