made of polyester or polypropylene fiber
good burying, hydrolyzation & corrosion resistibility
Elongation of Fracture
CBR Bursting Strength
Vertical Penetration Parameter
40 ~ 80
K x (10-1 ~ 10-3)
(K = 1.0 ~ 9.9)
0.07 ~ 0.2
- Q:Do you need a cushion for roof waterproofing?
- If the base layer of the waterproof layer is flat or in line with the requirements of the waterproof material process, you can not do leveling layer. For example, in the cast-in-place concrete roof with the pound with wiping light, may serve as the waterproof layer of the grassroots.
- Q:Cushion, waterproof layer construction to do what information
- 4, waterproof layer set and standard construction methods: to be painted 2 to 3 times, or should be added fiberglass cloth, and each brushing the thickness of the cured material shall not be less than 1 mm, and should be completely dry (about 5 -8 hours) and then the next construction. After brushing, but also in the paint waterproof layer to do a mortar protective layer, and finally paste the tile.
- Q:Is it possible to make a waterproof layer
- 1, to do after the dry do, or prone to the phenomenon of wall skin off.
- Q:What is the waterproof layer and the waterproof cushion in the tile roof?
- Waterproof: In order to prevent rainwater from entering the roof, groundwater infiltrates the wall, the basement and the underground structures, and the indoor water penetrates the floor and the wall.
- Q:Why do the basics of the cushion waterproofing
- As for the bottom of the bar thickness of the protective layer is generally 4cm, but if the basic floor of the concrete label is relatively high, the protective layer can be appropriately reduced.
- Q:What is the difference between leveling and cushion?
- Building floor cushion is the structure layer below the grass-roots level. Cushion as the name suggests is the structure of the liner layer, mainly plays the role of the back cover. Cushion should be noted with the basic distinction. It is easy to confuse the two engineering concepts.
- Q:When the cushion is used, the thickness of the protective layer is not less than ()
- Basement roof: non-load protection layer generally use C20 fine stone concrete or reinforced concrete, the thickness of 50 ~ 80mm. The road, driving the protective layer is determined by design.
- Q:Can the floor tiles be removed from the cement mats on the prefabricated board floor?
- Cushion generally no steel mesh, even if there can be removed, it is used to inhibit the cushion cement mortar layer cracking.
- Q:Can the cushion on the prefabricated board floor be dug?
- Prefabricated board floor layer of cement layer is not called the cushion, should be called leveling layer, this layer can be removed, but be careful not to damage the prefabricated plate.
- Q:Why calculate the amount of time to count a lot of cushion ah
- In the building construction refers to the base is located below the cushion sometimes also served as grassroots. With the cushion, in the above work is convenient, clean, especially the mold, bar reinforced, pouring concrete and other processes, will not be affected by the basic earth pollution. Set the place where the cushion is generally based, floor, roof (slope) and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range